Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 39. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 12
November 17, 2017, 10:33:43 AM
First right time was in 2009, second right time is now Wink or wait when price goes a little down
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
November 17, 2017, 10:29:12 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

I think there is no answer or no one can answer that question since BTC is very volatile and could hit the floor so suddenly or otherwise, pump. Basically, There's no certain answer if Future is what we're talking about but we could assume what will happen and trust our instinct , So just make the decision and trust yourself, Sometimes you know the craziest ideas are often the best.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 08:52:26 AM
the best time to buy is when the price decreases and is at the lower enough rates. but for me to buy bitcoin at any time is the best time, because whatever the time we still have a chance to be able to benefit. the important thing is that we can benefit, do not need much because the most important is the stability of profit.
Many say that the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low but for me i guess anytime now is the right time to buy bitcoin because even though the price is not that stable we all know that the rising of the price is continous and a bitcoin user will always benefit. Yes price drops very low but when it rises it rises all the way up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 08:20:06 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down and currently bitcoin prices go up so high it's better to wait for the price to fall slightly
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 17, 2017, 07:34:57 AM
You can buy bitcoin when the price is down,buy low and sell high, to be at safe hand, 
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

It was the right time to buy bitcoin because when time would come the value of bitcoin will increase so that you money is became double and quadrople through time passes when you are able to buy niw.
November 17, 2017, 04:19:15 AM
Every day is the right time to buy Bitcoin especially when its price strikes low, but it is hard to tell when is the best time. Who knows the future, many people especially traders and investors pay attention to learning how to predict its future price, with that, they profit effectively.
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
November 17, 2017, 04:01:33 AM
If you are looking for a safe way to make some profit the right time is now because the bitcoin currency continues to increase the amount everyday so if you buy some bitcoin you can get profit here if you invest in trusted sites.
Activity: 448
November 17, 2017, 02:51:06 AM
I know people will wait for a good entry point to but btc in a lower price but for me it is always the right time to buy bitcoin. We aren't still recognized by national news and mass adoption is still no happening so it's just means that we still have time left to buy before bitcoin explodes to the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 03:10:27 PM
Now is the time to buy bitcoin, do not wait for bitcoin to its biggest dump because it will never happen hence, it keeps on pumping so it will good profit for you.

You cannot expect stable growth in bitcoins and if it reaches to $8k in coming days then majority of people will start selling their coins and at that stage we will see downfall in the price of bitcoins and that would be the perfect time to buy bitcoins at lower price as right now price is too high and if you buy now and if price drops in coming days then you need to wait longer to make profits on your investments so the best thing to buy bitcoins is to have patience and wait for the price crash which is likely to happen in next couple of weeks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 03:07:12 PM
Now is the time to buy bitcoin, do not wait for bitcoin to its biggest dump because it will never happen hence, it keeps on pumping so it will good profit for you.
Activity: 56
November 16, 2017, 02:36:45 PM
It depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a quick profit, this is not a good moment to buy Bitcoin. However, if what you need is a safe store of value, I consider Bitcoin to be a good investment, even at current prices, because even if it goes down for the next few days, in the long term it will reverse, and it will probably go much higher.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
November 16, 2017, 02:20:27 PM
Well there is no longer such a thing as a 'right' time to buy bitcoin, evidently the right time was on release and we would all now be multimillionaires. However if looking to buy you should follow simple steps of buying low and you should be aware of the current news around bitcoin to make sure you feel the horizon is clear for the time being.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 02:13:42 PM
There is no such thing as the right time for bitcoin. because it is always the right time. The right time for everything is now a word that I love it very much.
  and for bitcoin this promise is very true. some may say I am in a little bit of dream. but it is always the right move to take a bitcoin because this decline is how long it will take and when it will start and become unknown.
I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin because now a days the rate of bitcoin is still low because the number of users of bitcoin is very low through out the whole word but the rate of interest of people are increasing in bitcoin so in future it is more possible that the rate of bitcoin will be increased more and more from the present rate.
The Bitcoin user raise more means the value of Bitcoin will raise too. You knew the rule of demand and supply, so if you know a lot of people will using Bitcoin in next time, you should to holding more Bitcoin as much as possible. But, I do not recommend you buy Bitcoin at high price as now, hehe Cheesy

Yeah not everyone would be willing to buy bitcoins at current price as its not affordable for majority of us and if we want to buy bitcoins then we should wait for the price to drop at least to $5k but its hard to believe that price will fall that low in future as price is getting higher and higher so we can expect higher price in coming months.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 01:35:36 PM
I recommend you to buy BTC on dumps, and then hold it to better days. But the right way — choose your own strategy of investment and sell your actives to fix the profit.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 01:18:47 PM
There is no such thing as the right time for bitcoin. because it is always the right time. The right time for everything is now a word that I love it very much.
  and for bitcoin this promise is very true. some may say I am in a little bit of dream. but it is always the right move to take a bitcoin because this decline is how long it will take and when it will start and become unknown.
I think it is the right time to buy bitcoin because now a days the rate of bitcoin is still low because the number of users of bitcoin is very low through out the whole word but the rate of interest of people are increasing in bitcoin so in future it is more possible that the rate of bitcoin will be increased more and more from the present rate.
The Bitcoin user raise more means the value of Bitcoin will raise too. You knew the rule of demand and supply, so if you know a lot of people will using Bitcoin in next time, you should to holding more Bitcoin as much as possible. But, I do not recommend you buy Bitcoin at high price as now, hehe Cheesy
Activity: 350
November 16, 2017, 11:05:27 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
November 16, 2017, 10:46:31 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
November 16, 2017, 09:52:21 AM
the faster you buy bitcoin then that's the best time. the longer you delay it will be hard to find the bitcoin
For me the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin will dump or will fall, thats the right time because it's have a lower price and when you hold it for long term i am very sure that  it has big possibilty that you can sell it with higher price so you can earn more profit or money in that way.
Dump or fall the price of Bitcoin are mean its value decreases Grin, you must to know both words are the same.
Holding long term only good for you when you can keep your patient until the price of Bitcoin increases.
If the market become quiet again as 2014 to 2016, you will need to spend 2 years to wait the price of Bitcoin increases without any benefit in that time.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2017, 07:11:38 AM
the faster you buy bitcoin then that's the best time. the longer you delay it will be hard to find the bitcoin
For me the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin will dump or will fall, thats the right time because it's have a lower price and when you hold it for long term i am very sure that  it has big possibilty that you can sell it with higher price so you can earn more profit or money in that way.
Pages:
Jump to: