Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ? - page 43. (Read 16418 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 11:37:33 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

The right time to buy bitcoin would probably when the price is a bit lower than it usually is. This way you can be able to save some money from buying. Also, now would be a great time since bitcoin is starting to trend again. Many people are getting more and more interested.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
November 11, 2017, 11:32:18 AM
There's plenty of time to buy bitcoins. Just like today bitcoins have fallen and many are now panic selling because they do not want to lower the value of their bitcoins. And this is a good opportunity for us to buy cheap bitcoins. The first thing you do is set the target. Set a price where you are comfortable with the deepest drops. To have a lead then wait for the bitcoins to recover and the price increase is sure you can earn a lot of money there
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 11, 2017, 10:08:47 AM
The right time to buy bitcoin is when you are feeling it. I don't say to my friends to buy bitcoin right now because they will have some words to speak out that is against to my opinion and they will just tell me that it is not a good idea so it is better to let them have the feeling or eagerness to buy bitcoin because that will give them satisfaction when they bought bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 10:05:36 AM
If anyone let you know about the precise time of Bitcoin those are the genus.Proper time to buy Bitcoin isn't known by anybody.i
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Tell me paid campaign please
November 11, 2017, 09:55:42 AM
After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

In my experience that time i wanted to buy some stocks in bitcoin before i did that i told myself that i have to wait and ask some person who are more experienced than me in this world of bitcoin and this person advise me to wait until the bitcoin continue the price goes down and watch the graph when will stop the falling price of bitcoin that's the right time to buy or invest in bitcoin. This is one of basic in bitcoin but if you want to take risk and want to invest just buy bitcoin a little to know how it flows for you to experience and to know this kind of investment.
Activity: 28
November 11, 2017, 08:24:00 AM
every year, and every moment, the answer to this question is and will be always: "NOW"
Activity: 225
November 11, 2017, 07:59:14 AM
Right time is earlier as today. Since the bitcoin grows as time goes by. No need to worry if the price goes down because it is temporary. It is better to buy bitcoin because maybe tomorrow the bitcoin price may extremely increase.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
November 11, 2017, 07:47:07 AM
Most of the people says that this time is now time for selling bitcoins but for me it is not yet the time for selling. This time is still the time that we should buy many bitcoins. We are not yet late because the value of the bitcoin will still increase in the following years.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 11, 2017, 07:40:58 AM
What do you think the future of btc is? I think the price will keep rising going forward so no matter what the price is, when I have money I can 'afford' to lose, I then buy more
Everything is the right time to buy bitcoin .
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
November 11, 2017, 07:38:45 AM
Actually the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the value of it, is at its lowest possible price. Because when it goes up again surely you will have a great income. But as of now the valie of bitcoin is so high , so its hard to decide weather your going to buy or not. But one thing is for sure, this is the perfect time to hold and save bitcoin because it expect to move up until the end of the year.
Yes, it's hard to deside whether you want to buy bitcoin with it's current price. It's been at the highest peam price this past few weeks and it's continue to grow rapidly. So it's best for the bitcoiners to hold their bitcoin instead of selling it based on it's currenct price and for the other how miss the opportunity to buy bitcoin at the lowest price, I think they should wait until the price will down maybe by end of november (just my prediction)  4.5k or 5k ?. But if have already sufficient  and you can afford to buy bitcoin, now is the right time to buy bitcoin just to make sure that you already buy bitcoin if it will continue to pump.
There is always a right time to do everything. I think that if you really want to buy bitcoins, then the best time to do so is when the market prices are falling down. This will help you in buying of more bitcoins and that too in less amount.

Do not go for panic selling at the time when the prices are falling down. This will only result in loss and regret. You actually need to cash those moments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 04:55:00 AM
When the prices are falling are the best time to buy bitcoin. Crisis like typhoons and other natural calamities decreases the value of a certain stock in the stock exchange same as the bitcoin it is the best time to buy when prices fall for we can buy it on a cheaper price and sell it as it goes back to its original or shall we call the stable price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
November 11, 2017, 04:44:12 AM
As far as believe at all time good for one to buy bitcoin because there is strong tendency for bitcoin growth almost all the time. Some time it all depends on what you need bitcoin for that determine your needs for bitcoin or altcoin.
In my opinion, it is the person himself who has to decide this thing that when is the right time for him to buy bitcoins. For me, the right to buy bitcoins is the one when you are having this much of money that you actually can afford investing in bitcoin no matter whether the market price is high or low. The thing is bitcoin will help you earn a very good amount of money, all you need is to believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 55
November 11, 2017, 04:13:35 AM
Nobody can say this is the best time or not. Because bitcoin is beyond all of us. If you wanna invest, do it right now.
November 11, 2017, 04:01:28 AM
Every time is a good time to buy Bitcoin.need to see market price movement on the day you will buy
Activity: 352
November 11, 2017, 03:46:37 AM
I prefer that you invest in bitcoins as early as you can because the price is keep on increasing, I regret when i did not invest in bitcoins before when the rate is just $30 per coin and now it is $10k, so try to invest right now to earn more profit in the future.
You are right but you just jumped to a little higher than the actual price of bitcoin right now. Yes you are absolute right, there is a regret for all of us why we didn’t know adopt bitcoin earlier. If we would have known about it, and have bought it when it was really a starting currency like you said, $30, we become millionaire now. But hope for the best, time is still there, nay and enjoy.
Activity: 350
November 10, 2017, 11:33:35 PM

As long as you have money for bitcoins it is still the right time to buy. Buying bitcoins and saving it is not too late to do because price and value of bitcoins is still going to increase in the nearest period of time.
according to my opinion whenever the rate of bitcoin is stop for sometime or when the rate of bitcoin is start decreasing from their present rate then you need to start buying more and more bitcoin while whenever when the rate of bitcoin is start increasing then you can start selling your bitcoin through this way you can make more profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
November 10, 2017, 11:31:07 PM

As long as you have money for bitcoins it is still the right time to buy. Buying bitcoins and saving it is not too late to do because price and value of bitcoins is still going to increase in the nearest period of time.
Activity: 406
November 10, 2017, 10:08:04 PM
There is no right or wrong timing in buying bitcoin. Because you cannot predict what will be the price of bitcoin in the future. Weather it will go down or soar high.
November 10, 2017, 09:29:31 PM
To maximise profit then you have to buy but at the bottom of the drop.However in my own viewpoint anytime is the proper time. If you ask why? Simply because bitcoin is yet to reach its maximum price. Also if this have big drop in price it will instantly bounce back and can reach the cost greater than prior to just like what had occurred recently.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
November 10, 2017, 10:41:53 AM

You should buy bitcoin while it's still dump. You can avoid risking much if you will do this and order to do this, you should watch over the value of bitcoin in the market. Bitcoin is very complex and the only way you can do to make sure that you will earn big here is by being smart, wise and careful in every decision you are going to make. This will help you avoid scams and frauds since they are everywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: