Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 17. (Read 3526 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 02:36:06 PM
My apologies if this has already been said but the best decision I made with BTC was to set up automatic purchases every 2 weeks on Coinbase... takes the guessing and emotion out of it and you're just "always buying bitcoin" that way.  It's been great!
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
December 06, 2017, 02:26:06 PM
There's never a right time. You can study the trends and its past and have a good idea of where it's going, but I say the sooner the better. Just look at those in 2014 that waited until now. It's soared since then.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 02:17:20 PM
If you want to hold your bitcoins long term it doesn't really matter. The price in one year will be much higher than the current price. So just buy some BTC and wait. To my way of thinking, the best time to plant a tree is now.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 01:35:08 PM
Well it's always better to invest when the price of Bitcoin is low but we cannot predict what will be the value of it by tomorrow or in the following days. You can study the graph/trend if you want so that you can estimate if you think it's the right time to invest. However, I believe that Bitcoin's price is more on increasing than decreasing so I suggest start investing now because its value will still continue to rise as years pass by. Invest now to earn profits already.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
December 06, 2017, 01:08:24 PM
Their will be many chance to invest in bitcoin but the right chance comes only once time.  From my views that it is a very right time to invest in bitcoin because in past the price of bitcoin is approx $7000 but now the time the price of bitcoin is $14000  it can be approx double the price of past time only in two to three month. So by seeing the value of bitcoin now the time and demand also it is good time to invest in bitcoin and get more benefit from the bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 12:47:00 PM
time to invest when you made this decision...when you know that you will make a profit - that's the time...it's different for everyone
that is the right time to invest on bitcoin and earn many more money from this forum for the best life because bitcoin price is going to high and it will big earning for the bitcoin earners, so you can make your life more easy from this forum because you have a perfect way to earn a big profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
December 06, 2017, 12:36:08 PM
Don't wait for the time to invest money in any products start from today with a small amount and buy on a regular basis to get average price per unit.
I absolutely agree to that, do not wait for the time to invest in bitcoin and just start to invest in bitcoin because it will really help to make much profit. Do not waste your time in nonsense thing so that you can just focus in investing on bitcoin and as of now the price of bitcoin is very expensive and I think if you invest few years you could become millionaire now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 12:28:46 PM
time to invest when you made this decision...when you know that you will make a profit - that's the time...it's different for everyone
Activity: 7
December 03, 2017, 03:36:05 AM
Anytime that is the right time for you- the sooner the better in my opinion.
Activity: 33
November 30, 2017, 09:57:07 AM
It's not a good time, and unless you have a tremendous amount it never will be the right time. Better to put your money into ETH or find a prestigious ICO and invest in that.
Activity: 13
November 30, 2017, 09:02:25 AM
Lol. A little late to the party, are we? To give you a clue, the time to invest in Bitcoin is NOW! The price has already crossed $10000, beating predictions by a few months. And it's only going to go higher over the next year as the currency continues to stabilize. If you invest now, you actually have a chance to get your hands on a reasonably investment, if you wait a year, who knows? But remember to watch for a slight dip in the market before you go all out. On the flip side, if you don't have that much to invest, you could always put money into ETH, which is significantly cheaper. Or even into ETH-based tokens like nCash - https://nucleus.vision - or Cashaa, which is live right now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 09, 2017, 02:52:32 PM
I will prefer to wait.
now Bitcoin price increasing so fast. you can buy it but i think if you wait to down bitcoin price than you can buy it & you could be make good profit
The right time to invest is everytime. And i think when you are invest now you're not going to wait a long time unlike when you invest in next day,week or month you take along time to wait and gain.
Activity: 700
November 09, 2017, 02:34:17 PM
Every time is the right time to invest in bitcoin. Because of its value and popularity. You see the current price of bitcoin is almost double to the few months ago. I think its price will be more rise in new year market  Smiley .
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 01:22:24 PM
I think, it is time to invest.
you should buy some bitcoin now.
I befor some days I know from my senior  bitcoin price will increase big
i think every time is better to buy or invest in bitcoin.because it is going higher with the passage of time but if u want to make
higher profit then you need to wait for  bitcoin to drop.then you can buy and invest .
Activity: 443
November 09, 2017, 01:15:06 PM
I will prefer to wait.
now Bitcoin price increasing so fast. you can buy it but i think if you wait to down bitcoin price than you can buy it & you could be make good profit
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 01:13:44 PM
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

If I were to invest or buy Bitcoins, I would not wait for a certain price because we all know that bitcoin is volatile. And as far as I know it is still at an increasing rate so buying some wouldn't hurt, in contrary, you can hold then earn. Buying bitcoin now would be better than buying it later, because it may grow bigger until such time you could not invest anymore.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 12:40:50 PM
The right time to invest is to buy bitcoin in the long run, because in the end bitcoin will rise in price and if someone buys bitcoin today, it will surely be worth more in the future. if they can have patience and hold a few months and come to them at that time. For people who want to invest they should keep a close watch on the market, and immediately buy when prices fall, because most when the price goes down it will continue in the future. So the decline can be good for future investment
Activity: 277
November 09, 2017, 12:22:33 PM
such as the right time to invest is time in the long run, you can buy parts in reducing and hold for a few months, and are sold when prices rise or are high, if you want to trade you have to study market trends to predict prices
I can still think of today as the time to buy altcoin because even though bitcoin prices recede a little there are still a few more days before bitcoin gold will come out. Therefore, people are still shifting to bitcoin and that is the reason for altcoins to be at a cheap rate. As soon as the bitcoin gold will come out and be shared, the rest will return to altcoin, yes that is it
Activity: 714
November 09, 2017, 12:19:42 PM
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks
I think the right time to invest on bitcoin when the price become cheap and you would invest and later on the price of bitcoin will increase so thst you could earn income. If you can afford to invest on bitcoin you must invest because its a chance to become rich in the future.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
November 09, 2017, 11:51:57 AM
maybe if bitcoin price is in correction time, youc an join in bitcoin when bitcoin price is in down. but you need to see the situation, you need to know about ht issues and the news about bitcoin and make some speculation about bitcoin. if you speculation is good you can ivest right now but if don't good, you don't need to invest on it
Pages:
Jump to: