Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 19. (Read 3526 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 07:22:25 PM
For me there is no exact time to invest in bitcoin but there is a right time to do so, like if the bitcoin hits an all time high it always follows a dip just analyze the graph and wait for the lowest one and that is the right time to invest. Bitcoin is still volatile so aspiring investors of bitcoin should invest as soon as possible.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 06:58:08 PM
The right time to invest on bitcoinand the best way is to go for day trading in altcoins where  you can make good profits but only if you have good knowledge of it and if not better to buy bitcoins and save it for future and sell when you are satisfied with the price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 08, 2017, 06:51:37 PM
Investing in bitcoin doesn't necessarily have a right time. Sl long as you have the financial capacity to buy and hold
Some then go. Although, there are certain days wherein bitcoin's price is a bit lower since its value fluctuates but
It doesn't go too deep so its difference is not really that huge unless you are investing millions and millions. Anyway, its better to invest now than later since bitcoin value is constantly increasing despite the fluctuations.
Activity: 42
November 08, 2017, 06:45:49 PM
Everyday is a good day to invest! A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. One of the best is Ethereum! Also, the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
It depends. If you want quick profit that you have to watch the market every minute/hours and buy huge amount then sell it when the price is a little higher. If you want safe and long profit then buy 1 bitcoin or how much you can afford and keep it for next 5-10 years. For long time profit there is not fixed time to invest, the price will anyway increase in next years

If you want to make regular profits then the best way is to go for day trading in altcoins where  you can make good profits but only if you have good knowledge of it and if not better to buy bitcoins and save it for future and sell when you are satisfied with the price.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
It depends. If you want quick profit that you have to watch the market every minute/hours and buy huge amount then sell it when the price is a little higher. If you want safe and long profit then buy 1 bitcoin or how much you can afford and keep it for next 5-10 years. For long time profit there is not fixed time to invest, the price will anyway increase in next years
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
If you believe in potential of bitcoins and can hold your coins longer then any time is the best time to invest in bitcoins as in longer period you will only price going higher so even if you invest now you will be in position of making huge profits in near future as everyone is expecting that price will touch $10k at the end of the year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

If you trust bitcoin would still grow bigger in the future, any time could be a good time to invest. However, the best time is when it's dropping down. Don't forget that bitcoin is a long-term investment, so you need to hold it for a long time for a bigger profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14

Just about the same time to start investing in the stock market...Now!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
any time you can invest in bitcoin because no one can know we're the price up or when the price down...maybe the price now is high but how about someday is to become higher? or else become lower ...much better keep eying  to graph because the price of bitcoin is inconsistent..
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Today is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because as the days passes it will become more expensive so try to invest in it today.
I absolutely agree that, today is the best time to invest in bitcoin and as of now the price of bitcoin become more expensive than before. In addition to that, everyday passes the price of bitcoin continuing to grow up and it can be the reason to gain much income. Invest now and become rich in the future.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
Whenever you have capital, invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
i think there is always time to buy bitcoin it is always increasing and it has a solid foundation .however it will be decrease after fork you will wait until that day
Activity: 14
Like any popular cryptos the “right time” was yesterday. But in all seriousness the value of Bitcoin and the other popular cryptocurrencies should continue to hold their value. Buy when it’s low, sell when it bounces back to a higher level.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I think you are asking about the price drop next time.I suggest you just wait for hard fork to end.Then bitcoin will come down to 5000$ then you can invest.

Buy low and sell high.  It is always been the best to buy low but definitely considering that we cannot predict when will its price will go down, buy atleast when you have an extra money.  When the price goes down just this past month, I was able to buy some bitcoin. It was really nerve racking that after just two months it goes up to $1000.
Activity: 23
I think you are asking about the price drop next time.I suggest you just wait for hard fork to end.Then bitcoin will come down to 5000$ then you can invest.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Based on my own observation the right time to buy bitcoin is when its price  go down or low it is really a great chance when its price is low because the expenses also is low and maybe it gives you a great big profit in return because we all have seened the amazing price of bitcoin from the past years till now it is really amazing.

Haha nobody knows what is low or what is high.  Any price below $100k etc could be considered a bargain in 2-4 years.  The best thing to do is just buy small amounts weekly or if you want to gamble hold out for a market pull back but if you want the best price it will always mean holding fiat on exchanges which has a risk.
Yes I agree with you when the price go down then we need to buy bitcoin as much as we can and that’s what I'm doing from a long time I always buy bitcoin when the price is low and then I’m waiting for the right time when the price go high then I sell all my bitcoins and believe me it really give me a very good profit so always buy bitcoins when the price is low.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

That would be difficult since an accurate speculation about when will the price drop is hard to say with certainty. Hours ago I was certain that Bitcoin will go down because a fork will get underway few days from now but when the price goes beyond the 6000 dollar mark, it made me eat my own words. So no one can say for certain when is the best time to buy in to Bitcoin. All we can say is "buy in the dips" and when exactly is out of our capability of knowing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
bitcoin for us that profit at the right time, and now it's time to invest as much as possible
to get good results for future needs in a bright environment.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
if asked the right time to invest I think as soon as we have to do it let alone in bitcoin for now the right time if we invest by seeing its development then many people do it, and i do it

Yes right and I agree, soon bitcoin invest is better than we wait, I'm sure if we continue to delay then we will get an increasingly expensive price, next month the price will reach $ 7500, so if we invest now then within a month we get profit $ 2000 / btc.
Pages:
Jump to: