Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 12. (Read 3526 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Now or never, the more you wait the more risks you will have in the future. So get your tatas together and start investing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
No it does not have a right time to invest bitcoin. You should make an initiative move as long as you knew how money revolves around bitcoin premises. It would be too late for you to invest if you will wait for a specific time to invest for it. The opportunity is there, you have to grabbed it, do not hesitate if you are not ready then you do not take it but if you are ready and willing to take a risk for something that will might happen then you should start.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks
Really a good time to invest in Bitcoin is when you feel capable and financially, I think you should equip yourself with the knowledge of it and wait for the moment you feel able to get. profit from it
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
Bitcoin is giving everything to everyone, but one has to choose the right time. After crossing $19500 mark in mid December last year, bitcoin is rolling back and settled near $13500. This is the best time to jump into a bitcoin market. But we should not invest all our money in one shot. Chances of fall in bitcoin price is expected. So it is better to invest on every fall. If you are a long term investor then hold your investments. Otherwise you can sell and earn profit on every desired rise in bitcoin currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Today is the right time to invest on bitcoin. Because there will be no production if you just wait to be successful. You need to move and invest and take the risk in everything.
Besides, all the evidence that btc gives a better future was shown.
Activity: 131
For me, every day is the right time to invest in bitcoin, why? That's because of everyday and every hour the bitcoin increases.
When you're thinking about investing on bitcoin, I want to tell you that this is the right time to invest, based on my observation in the cryptocurrencies the bitcoin is the fastest growing electronic coin in among them.
Yes, I agree, every day is a great time to invest in Bitcoin. Because of the rising price developments Bitcoin very quickly without time restrictions. And invest in Bitcoin very profitable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
If you understand Investment, Blockchain, and Bitcoin, if you can take your own decision without asking people and if you are willing to take the risk - anytime is the right time to invest on Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
For me everyday is the right time to invest in bitcoin, why? That's because everyday and every hour the bitcoin increases.
When you're thinking about investing on bitcoin, I want to tell you that this is the right time to invest, based on my observation in the cryptocurrencies the bitcoin is the fastest growing electronic coin in among them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

anyone can advise

thanks
It seems that today's bitcoin price is the right time to buy. Although it is a little bit expensive but considering the time that it will go higher it is totally profitable. Don't wait the time that it will back to & $19k or more you decide to buy, don't loss this opportunity because it will never back again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Today is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because as the days passes it will become more expensive so try to invest in it today.
Actually, anytime is the best time to buy or to invest in bitcoin and it would depend to you if you would invest. Furthermore, if you have a lot of money you would probably invest in bitcoin because investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to earn and make high income.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
The price of bitcoins is low as of today in compare to past few days so if you have money to invest then you can invest in it now as price is tempted to increase in future and the current price is really good for making an investment and bitcoin has an potential to touch the price of $20k once again so if you buy now and hold for next few months then it will give you best profits on your investments as there is high possibility that price will start moving in upward direction in next few weeks so if you miss the chance to buy it now then you will definitely regret when you see price going higher.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
investing in bitcoin is very good and very profitable, you can invest now because bitcoin price is not so high today but actually for investment in bitcoin can be done anytime with any price
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Today is the right time to invest in bicoin. Because the vital currency money of bitcoin is keep on going high and high. You have the chance to choose for the best because the total change has come to everybody who invested in bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
Today is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because as the days passes it will become more expensive so try to invest in it today.
Today is the best time to.invest in bitcoin. Because the value of bitcoin is increasing day by day. Invest now and you will gain in high profitable income and your future become more successful and financially stable.
Activity: 32
For BTC I would not hesitate and step in...
The price has been stable for a few weeks now.
My expectation is it will be going up again around the 15th of January.
We have all seen the price has been up there a while ago.
Activity: 10
The best advice here is to watch the market keenly and wait for the price to fluctuate. It is very unpredictable that the price can go to the lowest anytime.
Activity: 112
December 29, 2017, 06:56:26 AM
You need to study the pattern/Graph of Bitcoin continuously/ day to day. When you sure that you want to buy regardless of anything then that will be the right time to buy.

It's never be too late!!! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 06:44:12 AM

anyone can advise

thanks

I think, anytime is a good time to invest in bitcoin because with bitcoin prices that will surely go up so if the investment with the current price will also remain profitable
Activity: 11
December 29, 2017, 06:35:32 AM
Notice how the value of bitcoin is increasing over time. Do not miss out on that by letting the opportunity pass. Of course, this implies that investing in bitcoin is best done right now when the market is still fresh.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
December 26, 2017, 04:46:35 PM
you can invest bitcoin right now,because bitcoin will be very expensive in 2018,I believe bitcoin will reach $ 20000 more.
or you can buy Altcoin,such as BSD, xrp and doge,this coin is always up and down.
Pages:
Jump to: