Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 20. (Read 3526 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
if asked the right time to invest I think as soon as we have to do it let alone in bitcoin for now the right time if we invest by seeing its development then many people do it, and i do it
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has already made so many millionaires, it will continue to do so, you're ready. Time went on and you started to accumulate a little money in bitcoin. You will spend days thinking about becoming rich in the future.
Activity: 103
🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟
Well the right time was anytime between 2009 and 2016. unfortunately the bitcoin is too high now if you're hoping to make big money quickly. If i were you i'd store some money in bitcoin and place money in some altcoins that are doing well.
Activity: 244
It should be a big event in the international situation, when the purchasing power of paper money declined. Most people grab gold and bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

It is really hard question because impossible for predict. If you invest your bitcoin i will say to you any time invest your bitcoin. Besides if you know when bitcoin price is down then you will can invest that time.
Activity: 171
Many says that it is good to invest on bitcoin if the price is low. But every other day the price of bitcoin is getting high day by day, so it's better to invest now than later.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Till now any time you would have bought bitcoin you would have been in profit...so now is the time...its not gonna coming down now
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
If your planning to invest on Bitcoin, wait for the time that bitcoin's price will fall down (if it will fall down) but if your planning to invest bitcoin for the long term do it now and then hodl it for a long time since we can see that the price of bitcoin is continuing to rise. Anytime is a great time to invest, it depends on the investor if he/she has enough money to invest with it.
Activity: 308
i think the ideal right time is when bitcoin down right? but are you sure you want to wait for that moment and losing the momentum to gain grow percentage? i think the right time to buy is right now  Smiley
Activity: 56
After bitcoin fork (25 October)  the price will decrease there I think.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The right time to start investing is now, because as we already know that bitcoin values ​​from time to time continue to rise. so the right answer I personally think is 'now' for investing in bitcoin.
Any time is the right time to invest in bitcoin. You just need a lot of money to invest in bitcoin. The more time you waste the mote opportunity you will miss to earn more and more money. Therefore I suggest that investment in bitcoin has no certain time period. You just need the dare to invest in bitcoin. Although the price is high but it is rising more and more.

I agree. There is no exact time when to invest because bitcoin price pumps up and down. There is more opportunity when invest today to gain more money and not be late because bitcoin price gets higher as time pass by.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
The best time for me to invest on bitcoin is when the people are panicking to sell their bitcoins because the market is falling down and everybody are just dumping their bitcoin and leaving it even they will get losses. That is the best and perfect time to invest in bitcoin because the price will become cheap and cheaper and if you will invest then you will get a lot of bitcoins for sure.
Activity: 373
The right time to start investing is now, because as we already know that bitcoin values ​​from time to time continue to rise. so the right answer I personally think is 'now' for investing in bitcoin.
Any time is the right time to invest in bitcoin. You just need a lot of money to invest in bitcoin. The more time you waste the mote opportunity you will miss to earn more and more money. Therefore I suggest that investment in bitcoin has no certain time period. You just need the dare to invest in bitcoin. Although the price is high but it is rising more and more.

For beginners, the right time is now, but for the senior trader and experienced holder, they will wait for the bitcoin moment to drop and finally reach the price of correction, this is very natural, in the end the beginner will think for the same, every day is the right time to invest in btc, or will lose momentum from fluctuations.
There is no specific time when will the price drops and pumps up, so for starters we would like to encourage now  as early as possible, its because if you study the trend of bitcoin since years ago, its trend is increasing and no doubt that it will still increase, so all you have to do is invest now and more study and learning, once you learn more apply it, then you will see and notice when the price drops.
Activity: 12
I think bitcoin will grow more and if you invest now you will get good return.

I don't know where will btc stop. 20K$ or 40k$

BTCBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Hard to time the market, but I'd go for December when people are more likely to pull from crypto to get presents and vacations, it's also conveniently after the forks. It might not happen to dip very well but I still think of December like a good time to buy.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
Based on my own observation the right time to buy bitcoin is when its price  go down or low it is really a great chance when its price is low because the expenses also is low and maybe it gives you a great big profit in return because we all have seened the amazing price of bitcoin from the past years till now it is really amazing.

Haha nobody knows what is low or what is high.  Any price below $100k etc could be considered a bargain in 2-4 years.  The best thing to do is just buy small amounts weekly or if you want to gamble hold out for a market pull back but if you want the best price it will always mean holding fiat on exchanges which has a risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

anyone can advise

thanks
If I were you I will invest today because bitcoin price is increasing every day so if you start today you will get a money more than you expected, why not to invest today someday that you invest a lot of money in your virtual wallet you would also notice that day by day you are getting more money than you do last time so try it now. you have much time to do that and spend that time to invest money by posting and helping people by giving answers to their questions.
Activity: 87
always a good time to invest in bitcoin. Do not invest in it too late if you do not want to miss out on your opportunity.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

anyone can advise

thanks

I personally will never know when the best time to buy bitcoin. it all depends on what you want and plan. so experience is important when someone spends his money to invest. I think you should take the time to study crypto and blockchain.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251

anyone can advise

thanks

Well, looking at this time, now there is an upcoming fork, the price of bitcoin will be fluctuating up and down, so, it will be better to stay close to the market chart to know when you can make an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: