Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 22. (Read 3526 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
The most logical thing to do is to buy at the dips, however bitcoin's price has no other way but to go up so you could buy anytime you like and still be sure to profit in the future.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
Prediction of Bitcoin rate for the right time to invest is very difficult as we see the track record of bitcoin it show that any time we can enter in Bitcoin and we have to deside that where to exit with booking the profit.

Investment is depend upon the person and the requirement which deside you to sell or wait.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

i think when the graph is low that right you invest if there's a chance to make a high price to the graph, but you must always still eyesight on the graph then you must decide.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252

anyone can advise

thanks
Bitcoin price is unpredictable so I cannot tell you the exact date when the price is high or low. But for me as long as you have money to invest for bitcoins then go ahead invest that before it is too late. Price and value of bitcoins is much higher will be in the near future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

anyone can advise

thanks
If you only care for shortterm, in my opinion buying after the bitcoin gold dip will be the best decision, if you want to long, anytime is fine because i believe the value will increase a lot in the future.
Activity: 129
When i started the basic step that i follow in buying/ selling bitcoin is to buy when the price is low and sell when its high.  I suggest to observe first the bitcoin price, for you to understand.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
No one knows, when is the right time to invest on bitcoin. when you learn more and ready to take risk, then you can invest on bitcoin. i think, if you have knowledge and confidence, you should invest now in bitcoin. because,  it's price is growing  with time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
There is no such thing as to be successful in bitcoin when we wait for the low price we will find the higher bitcoin price. now is the right time for you to buy bitcoin without delaying time again
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
I think bitcoin will fall $2800 again before the expected hardfork because of the split that will happen surely bitcoin may drop so that people will sell their coins or invest in bitcoin and the market will go higher for bitcoin gold and bitcoin segwit 2x
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
as early as possible ! do it faster because it's climbing everyday!  btw guys I have some resources to make an ICO, what should be the plan of actions?
Activity: 1139
Based on my own observation the right time to buy bitcoin is when its price  go down or low it is really a great chance when its price is low because the expenses also is low and maybe it gives you a great big profit in return because we all have seened the amazing price of bitcoin from the past years till now it is really amazing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

anyone can advise

thanks
For me, As long as you have money to buy for bitcoins then you need to buy bitcoins. Bitcoins price is unpredictable so whatever issue it might its price is still going higher. So if I were you buy and hold it in your wallet until the price hits to the moon.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
The right time to start investing is now, because as we already know that bitcoin values ​​from time to time continue to rise. so the right answer I personally think is 'now' for investing in bitcoin.
yes i agree on that maybe this is the right time of investing bitcoin because we see that bitcoin now is getting popular everyday and it is really good to invest on btc because there is no such bad feedback on btc from the past all are good feefback and all investors is  really appreciate btc from the past years till now.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
The right time to start investing is now, because as we already know that bitcoin values ​​from time to time continue to rise. so the right answer I personally think is 'now' for investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
The object of investing in bitcoin
Bitcoin (Bitcoin) is the world's first digital crypto currency, and it remains the most popular. Today, thousands of sellers around the world accept this currency as payment for their goods or services Bitcoin can also be exchanged for ordinary money using specialized exchange points or trading platforms.

The key feature of bitcoin is a limited edition that protects this currency from inflation. The emission of bitcoins is decentralized - the release of new bitcoins is carried out by those who wish from around the world using the computing power of personal computers. There is no single center for issuing this crypto currency. No fee is charged for the transfer of bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106

anyone can advise

thanks

The best time to invest in bitcoin is when you are ready to take all the risk. investing in bitcoin is like a gamble but if you have the guts and you think bitcoin is the right coin to invest then go but think not twice not trice but more before you make your decisions. if you are asking when is the time now is the best time to invest.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

anyone can advise

thanks

No one knows exactly the right time to invest on bitcoin. I think you must study the movement of bitcoin from now on until after the next Fork this coming October 25, 2017. If you see the price of bitcoin is going down maybe its the right time to invest because I think after a big dump there is a big possibility that bitcoin will bounce back and have big pump also.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179

anyone can advise

thanks

When is the next good time or opportunity for buying more bitcoins, not when is the next price to invest, that doesn't have much sense. We as community can give you advice to buy now or when ever you can, price will grow definitely and if you can imagine higher price like 10000 dollars comparing with that now price is cheap.
If you wish more profit I advise you to wait deeps, now bitcoin price is rising and that will not stop until the end of the year. Good luck with buying and waiting dips.
Activity: 756
It is always the right time to buy bitcoins if you are thinking long-term, because bitcoin eventually is going to go up in price with the time passing, and if someone buy bitcoins today, they are surely going to be worth more in coming time if they can have patience and hold them till then. For people willing to invest for just a short period of time, they should keep a close watch to the market, and buy immediately when the price drops to an extent, because mostly when price drops a bit, it goes up later on. So such dips can be good for short term investments.
Activity: 252
I think, it is time to invest.
you should buy some bitcoin now.
I befor some days I know from my senior  bitcoin price will increase big
Pages:
Jump to: