Pages:
Author

Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency - page 21. (Read 14615 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Well it's very sad to see this kind of news, the government surely not see crypto like most of us, they only see the bad side of crypto without considering how crypto could increase the economics situation, and how crypto can help a lot of people, crypto could be very useful in the future where most of the countries already encouraging cashless transaction

If the government forbids the use of crypto currency then it will be hard for us to use this system, in accordance of its usage , if that happens some country will not be using crypto currency anymore, or else it will regulated by the government and put some tax on it, it is true that crypto will be a huge help in economical advancement of a certain country, it has many usage actually, but because of some negative issues regarding crypto currency today, it lessens the trust of people in it.
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Unfortunately the government in any country has the ability to take away cryptocurrency or even regulate it. One of the main reasons why the government decides to ban cryptocurrency is because they are not able to regulate it enoug.
there are certain reasons that make them forbid crypto we all know that crypto is still many shortcomings like in India crypto create new problems like murder and others then therefore forbid crypto.

Not only in India, besides its benefits, electronic money brings a lot of negativity. It is like a means for bad guys to carry out their conspiracy, and we can not stop it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102

In my own opinion, one government or one country that will be banning cryptocurrency wont be affecting the market so much, maybe the prices might go down for a few months but soon it will still pump up again after a few months just like what happened last year.

if that will only one but what about if there are more than one? Do you think that it wont be affect the price too much? As of now , there are still several countries that restricts the use of bitcoin and that is also the reason on why did bitcoin wont increase too much but if these countries will only accept bitcoin as a legal currency , i think that it can add a huge increase to the current value of bitcoin.

Though there is nothing to worry about because bitcoin is still on its early stages , but as soon as it is being adopted by big companies , itll become more mainstream and other countriew will started to follow the trend.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Unfortunately the government in any country has the ability to take away cryptocurrency or even regulate it. One of the main reasons why the government decides to ban cryptocurrency is because they are not able to regulate it enoug.
there are certain reasons that make them forbid crypto we all know that crypto is still many shortcomings like in India crypto create new problems like murder and others then therefore forbid crypto.

So before crypto there were no murders? C'mon.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Governments will try to gain as much control of cryptocurrencies as possible. They will try to control exchanges because they know that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can't be used in most cases for daily shopping or any other important expenses. A lot of people earn a lot of money on trading crypto. They will have to pay a huge income tax which definitely satisfies the government.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
Your country and any countries that outrightly ban bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies are going to regret it in future! The same way bank and other financial institutions spoke evil of internet and there are the chiefs users of it now will replicate itself again as cryptocurrencies system is the best system that can transform our money and capital market's.
This is what I think some times. The under developed countries do not accept a new technology that go well and easy in countries across Europe and America. It has been more than a decade and Bitcoin has still not been accepted by my country’s government. This is a pathetic situation because people and government have so many other things to worry about. May do not even know Bitcoin let alone its usage.
It would be good even that are under development  would gain access to internet and gain more access to earn crypto currencies. Though countries can't bitcoin and do all sort of things to stop it's citizens to work on crypto,  it's still the choice of an individual to work on it.  Just ignore issues and find ways to earn crypto currencies.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
I guess your country is Bangladesh or India. In these circumstances the crypto exchange markets will go away into the dark internet. You can to use VPN, TOR or other anonymizers to make a transactions. To be honest, it is difficult to ban the crypto currencies from the technical side. The government of your country don't know how to control this market, and they did a mistake, I think.

VPN are not helpful enough when the local market to exchange crypto with fiat currency is also closed, then all your assets will forever be crypto. Or if not, using a VPN still will not make you feel comfortable in trading because your activity is against the law and whenever it can be uncovered.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
Your country and any countries that outrightly ban bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies are going to regret it in future! The same way bank and other financial institutions spoke evil of internet and there are the chiefs users of it now will replicate itself again as cryptocurrencies system is the best system that can transform our money and capital market's.
This is what I think some times. The under developed countries do not accept a new technology that go well and easy in countries across Europe and America. It has been more than a decade and Bitcoin has still not been accepted by my country’s government. This is a pathetic situation because people and government have so many other things to worry about. May do not even know Bitcoin let alone its usage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
I am sorry to read your writing, be heartened maybe for a while and tida long, good government will free its citizens to conduct its economic activities independently but a sharp government especially in the economic sector will limit its citizens to follow economic activities, especially in the crypto world, because they will lose their opinion tax, and they are worried about the misappropriation of government funds to be invested into bitcoin or crypto, I understand that and we must tolerate government policy but do not be discouraged you should wait until it is conducive because if the government refuses crypto front and modern technology, keep the spirit and success for all of us
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
very deeply pity what happened to you and your friends, may the government there immediately open his heart and immediately provide opportunities and looseniness again in bitcoin and cryptocurrency, amen

I don't think that it will be forever, bitcoin is beggining to spread and I know that if all countries have somethinf thing in common then the other country will copy it too. They will be forced to open bitcoin again i  your country
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Well it's very sad to see this kind of news, the government surely not see crypto like most of us, they only see the bad side of crypto without considering how crypto could increase the economics situation, and how crypto can help a lot of people, crypto could be very useful in the future where most of the countries already encouraging cashless transaction
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Where are you living? there are no news report like you are saying but it's better to hear someone actually lives from that country and hears his experience on what his government do with cryptocurrency.

When bitcoin is banned, expect that the rest of crypto's will be banned too - altcoins and ICOs. Don't do something ridiculous until the ban is lifted.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Im not sure when will goverments will forbids cryptocurrency, I do think somehow they i'll accept it, in my country its still blury, they didnt accept bitcoin neither ban cryptocurrency, so i do think we still need more time, 2018 is a year of regulations and i do think maybe 2019 would be years where crypto will be accepted and allowed for payments
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
The government may ban cryptocurrency during this time, but certainly, in the future, the cryptocurrency will triumph over the government. It seems that the government is conservative when they refuse access to future technology

Right. In the future, the government will surrender the cryptocurrency. Because all people want to accept and invest in crypto. The ban on bitcoin and crypto is just a temporary measure of government
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
The government is trying to act by its usual methods of administrative prohibition. However, if people look for ways to circumvent these prohibitions, the government will not achieve anything vseravno. Depending on the degree of development of freedom of speech in your country, it would be possible to organize public protests on this matter. Also try to find technical opportunities to circumvent such prohibitions by using VPN or other methods. I think that the government will simply drive the crypto currency into the shadows and after a while, seeing the uselessness of its prohibitions and restrictions, will abolish them and establish moderate rules for the circulation of the crypto currency.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There are some countries that prohibit cryptocurrency for reasons such as using it for illegal trade, money laundering and can affect the entire economy. As I said, the government has the power,,,force that can ban cryptocurrency using their country but they can not stop cryptocurrency worldwide or in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
They can tell you it's illegal, they can try to do everything they can to stop transactions from taking place but in the end they can't actually stop you from owning bitcoins. Just hang onto them and they'll be worth more and more compared to your local currency, since banning something will certainly add a premium to the price.
Pages:
Jump to: