Pages:
Author

Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency - page 18. (Read 14615 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

Every country have different rules and regulation. In my country, in prohibited if we are using cryptocurrency for payment but if we hold and trade cryptocurrency, its allowed.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Not all the government forbids cryptocurrency and that is a truth because some of the government in some country are accepting bitcoin and recognized it as a legal currency but some of the government also in some part of the world banned cryptocurrency because they don't want to risk to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Drugs are always forbidden, but the cartel always find ways to keep it running my friend. If your government starts to forbid bitcoins, then you must think like a gangster... there are lots of ways to cash in/out. You just have to be creative.

I agree with you, especially that the bitcoin itself are completely for anonymity. You could still make some transactions if you have some connections with some people who are willing to sell or buy in exchange for fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
With this inconsistent decision, I assume that they have a plan to make their own crypto coins, which will surely be firmly supported by their peers (government). Unfortunately, you did not mention your country name.
Activity: 1050
it is actually disheartening to hear about countries banning crypto currencies and leaving the people who actually wants in to have no other choice but to leave. but don't fret, i mean there are other countries that openly accepts cryoto currencies now. if your country sees how successful they are, they will adopt it in your country and accept it again. i just you get to see it soon.
let alone legalize it is a developed country, so give a big influence on other countries, especially developing countries, and I am sure will follow it as well, because the developing countries must cooperate with developed countries
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
it is actually disheartening to hear about countries banning crypto currencies and leaving the people who actually wants in to have no other choice but to leave. but don't fret, i mean there are other countries that openly accepts cryoto currencies now. if your country sees how successful they are, they will adopt it in your country and accept it again. i just you get to see it soon.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
Each country is different, in my country the government does not mention electronic money and they do not interfere with them, we are free to trade and just sell online, there are not any places to trade domestic.

Yes we have different countries who are being handled by governments which has different idea's as well, but government will be only banning cryptocurrency if it will be affecting their economy on a negative way.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
If your government has banned Cryptocurrency, then from now on you have to sell all your coins, and exchange with fiat money in effect. this is very du pity, but as a good citizen. you must comply with the rules made in your country.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The government forbids cryptocurrency, in such a way that they do not declare cryptocurrency in each government, for the reason that they have no yet the right to reglulate the cryptocurrency, so they forbid crypto to be legit because they hsve no agreement with cryptos, and if they will not forbid cryptos and something happens negative , so they will not be blame for the matter.
Activity: 112
Each country is different, in my country the government does not mention electronic money and they do not interfere with them, we are free to trade and just sell online, there are not any places to trade domestic.
Activity: 124
If you follow Korean you will see how much they suffered when the inflation occurred with Bitcoin. So they forbid it
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Governments are forbidden bitcoin now because of the way our media are handling some issues relating to bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies. But I think we should not underestimate the power of governments to control the world affairs and if they ban bitcoin I think the common man on the streets are going to find very difficult to used it.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
RealtyReturns
You did not say what country you are talking about but such country is suppose to look at the positive side to cryptocurrency and the fact that so many countries have started being positive on it.

Maybe some government try to ban it due to taxes provision because government will not allow business do running with tax. But for some progressive country they allow cryptocurrency  to run because they rich country already and they have good system.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
Some goverments could only see crypto as a bad thing, maybe in future when most of countries will allow to use crypto as normal money your goverment will make some possitives moves about situation in your country, who knows, you must think positive.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

That was really not a good news to us investors, enthusiasts and to the entire community where we need to freely interact and use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies without even confronted by law enforcers thats sad because it happened on your country. They forbid the use of cryptocurrency maybe because of they don't want their local fiat currency to be dominated or they are pretty serious about the peoples security or cryptos can be used in illegal activities by lawless elements. Here in my country we're doing well with crypto's and I hope the government will not make any move to restrict or ban cryptocurrency.
Activity: 95
I as a good citizen will obey the ban if it really can harm the government. But if it's just their dirty way, I will break and do illegal activities.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto

In my own opinion, one government or one country that will be banning cryptocurrency wont be affecting the market so much, maybe the prices might go down for a few months but soon it will still pump up again after a few months just like what happened last year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Forbidding cryptocurrency is like stopping the advancement of technology. And if your country is prohibiting the trade or use of crypto then you will be left out in the technology race. That's what i call an overprotective government.
The thing is that the government cannot totally ban bitcoins in their respective countries . Because they will have to shut down the whole internet to be able to do that and they are not going to go to such extreme lengths just to ban the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
I will remain active in crypto because I am not a corrupt person who always eats people's money, but I am here working to earn income. If we are prohibited then give us a decent job for us and everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: