Pages:
Author

Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 14615 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Government begun to forbid crypto currency when bitcoin was getting so much attention from people wanted a change and making noise on news and making uptrend on social media platforms. Now, everything was changed because there are some countries allowed crypto currency to enter into their economy by adapting and accepting the future currency that will surely be widely used by other countries as well.
maybe it started when 2012 when bitcoin prices skyrocketed and almost all eyes were on bitcoin, many media around the world reported that skyrocketing prices and bitcoin were getting worldwide attention ever since, and heard by the government, and with that threat the government banned bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
the only losers are investors and the development team, the state will not lose when crypto is prohibited by the government.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Crypto and Bitcoin cannot be banned entirely because it is decentralized. No one owns crypto or have control to cease the transactions on the Blockchain. Countries where merchants of Bitcoin or crypto are banned can trade using the escrow market with other countries.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Government begun to forbid crypto currency when bitcoin was getting so much attention from people wanted a change and making noise on news and making uptrend on social media platforms. Now, everything was changed because there are some countries allowed crypto currency to enter into their economy by adapting and accepting the future currency that will surely be widely used by other countries as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

Hard for government to forbid cryptocurrency. Crypto transaction reach million dollar every day and its much better for government to take benefits from cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency is the future of payment and government can not stop it, i think
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

Indeed, every goverment intersted on taxing this type of transactions because they could be high value and increase their budget, but every goverment have different opinions about cryptocurrencies and giving it for free usage or trying to control them. But better when goverments have passive position on cryptocurrencies not touching it and giving people a chance to use it for their own usage
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
there will be no big impact when the government bans bitcoin. society will return to paypla and credit cards to make online transactions, which means it will be more complicated than using bitcoin. bitcoin is simpler and faster, and also safe, and that is a fact.
There will be an impact if governments ban cryptocurrencies but after the shock of hearing such news and the volatility that this will bring the normality will come back to the market, this is why governments are not taking that step they know that at best they can create some short term instability but nothing more and what they want is to control the market of cryptocurrencies but we know that is impossible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
it is very sad if the state prohibits the exchange of coins in the relevant bank in that country. the problem is when we can buy but cannot exchange profits. such countries are waiting or seeing other countries that are the same whether they continue to prohibit or continue to regulate.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
In my opinion, when the government prohibits bitcoin, there is no big impact and it is not too influential for us, because even though we are prohibited, we still invest in bitcoin. All this because we have no other choice and the cryptocurrency has proven that we can make a profit through investing in bitcoin, so they will think over and over to leave bitcoin even though the government has banned it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
there will be no big impact when the government bans bitcoin. society will return to paypla and credit cards to make online transactions, which means it will be more complicated than using bitcoin. bitcoin is simpler and faster, and also safe, and that is a fact.
Activity: 82
Because they see that they are not earning much because of the crypto that's why crypto in your country definitely ban it and in terms that they cannot handle bitcoin it self they handle the investors in their country so if you are and investor in country like that don't expect that you cannot lost a huge money.
The most sensible reason is that the government does not profit or cannot control bitcoin. That's the main reason. The next reason for transactions using bitcoin is very efficient, and open so corrupt officials will be greatly harmed so that in various ways try to ban bitcoin.
brand new
Activity: 0
should do something like to oppose this action by using social media with a group of investors who are also affected by it .. Revolution is one way to push crypto into the world that is the first choice built, So this is nothing new for anyone here, everyone has see no government reaction only in a negative way. I think it will take a lot of time for them to understand that they can also benefit from it in the form of heavy taxes they will receive.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Th government already forbits cryptocurrency in some countries around the world. If so, i don't think they can stop the usage of cryptocurrency.
The banning of cryptocurrencies in a country is not going to stop its usage, what it's going to do is to make people afraid of using cryptocurrencies because they're going to fear the repercussions they could face if they are caught in the act of using cryptocurrencies, but as the economic situation worsens people are not going to have any other option but to begin to use cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
They can ban cryptocurrencies involvement with the real world but they cannot stop your use of it. There is no way they can control your use of it for transactions etc. It sucks they're doing this but there's also a limitation on how much they can do.

Why did they ban some cryptocurrencies?
We really don't know the reason why..

Cryptocurrency has a big role to our economy. Alots of people engage to this so that they can have money. I can't sometimes understand the principle of government.
Activity: 283
Although the government prohibits the use of bitcoin, that does not mean it can stop bitcoin. We as bitcoin users should not give up with the situation, there are many ways we can do so that bitcoin can continue to grow. One example we can introduce bitcoin to them. I'm sure bitcoin can help the economy of people who use it if we can process bitcoin well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 07:50:58 PM
it seems that it will not be easy to ban or stop crypto, for those who are experienced, of course they can still do it. there will always be loopholes for players who cannot be blocked by the government. the government should not prohibit it, but take advantage of it. the government is always protective and examines its effects in order to protect its citizens.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 29, 2018, 11:10:55 PM
Th government already forbits cryptocurrency in some countries around the world. If so, i don't think they can stop the usage of cryptocurrency.
The ban on the use of bitcoin will not stop the development and also the use of bitcoin, because my country itself bans bitcoin with the laws they apply,
that virtual currency is forbidden to be used for financial transactions in the country, but it does not make it difficult for me to use bitcoin..
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 27, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
but now, many country accept bitcoin. for investment, trading, or as payment method.
government have reason why they ban crypto in their country, and im sure there are many reason that make the country threatened. i know if crypto is profitable to make money, but they not talking about money.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 27, 2018, 10:37:04 AM
Well, this looks like tyranny to me.
 This is the  kind of stuff many Crypto people (especially the young ones) who probably have never experienced tyranny, excessive governments interference in civilian's lives want. Imagine if this sort of thing took place Worldwide(I believe they are contemplating it) we would be doomed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 27, 2018, 01:43:57 AM
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin.

Maybe at that time the price's very low, so it was considered nothing special. No wonder if they finally ignore it not even a few of them who underestimate and insult its popularity.

But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.

Because crypto currencies are very speculative, in every minute the price can change significantly, from the highest to the lowest. This thing which is their reason, under the pretext of feeling worried, if there is an investor from his country will experience a fatal loss.

Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers.

Fortunately, the government in my country still allows it so that whenever I need money, I can cash in on the crypto coins I have.

They are trying to make it their own

Already's no secret, now there may be many countries that have adopted blockchain technology, either to be implemented into their banking or for crypto currencies they will launch. Indirectly, the government has stolen the idea from Satoshi Nakamoto.
Pages:
Jump to: