Pages:
Author

Topic: When the government forbids cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 14615 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 12:09:18 AM
the government will ban the circulation of cryptocurrency when there are so many people who suffer losses from the existence of this cryptocurrency, and the government may also not permit the distribution of bitcoin in its country so as to make bitcoin banned by the government.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
September 26, 2018, 11:38:40 PM
I think, government wants to forbid bitcoin due to its economic effect. We see how investors invest to cryptocurrency. We shall not be commited to any government law, we need to seek to not to make the government control crpyptocurrency. There will be pros and cons, government can make a law for which they can make corruption over cryptocurrency.
if the government can regulate crypto, so, crypto will no longer to be decentralized, and the government will manipulate crypto according to the economic conditions of its country, if its like that, the domestic currency and crypto make no difference
i never thinking government to manipulate cryptomarket.they have no capability on it.as we know today cryptocurrency market was decentralize, so its moved by much person in the world.government should have this power to replace community power.
Government of a country has a lot of benefit through banks and the use of Bitcoin or other crypto coin will reduced the banking system as you can say disruption but it can not disrupt completely because we can not say bye bye to banks due to the facilities it is providing. Furthermore if we move towards the new technological system then it is our success as well that is why other countries are using these new systems.
right, with a bank system that is already organized, let alone many government banks, if directly permitting crypto, will have a major impact on the economic stability of a country
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 06:07:48 PM
I think, government wants to forbid bitcoin due to its economic effect. We see how investors invest to cryptocurrency. We shall not be commited to any government law, we need to seek to not to make the government control crpyptocurrency. There will be pros and cons, government can make a law for which they can make corruption over cryptocurrency.
if the government can regulate crypto, so, crypto will no longer to be decentralized, and the government will manipulate crypto according to the economic conditions of its country, if its like that, the domestic currency and crypto make no difference
i never thinking government to manipulate cryptomarket.they have no capability on it.as we know today cryptocurrency market was decentralize, so its moved by much person in the world.government should have this power to replace community power.
Government of a country has a lot of benefit through banks and the use of Bitcoin or other crypto coin will reduced the banking system as you can say disruption but it can not disrupt completely because we can not say bye bye to banks due to the facilities it is providing. Furthermore if we move towards the new technological system then it is our success as well that is why other countries are using these new systems.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 25, 2018, 12:22:03 AM
When the government forbids cryptocurrency

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
They see huge profits being lost for themselves
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

It seems like I know where you are from, I don't know how you feel right now and in my country it is still safe if you trade using crypto and there are even local exchangers that exchange crypto with fiat. Indeed, from what I read, bitcoin bans and ICOs in your country are to protect the people and I also do not want to bad thinking people because I think in the government there are also many people who are experts in economics and technology.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 11:26:52 PM
Because they see that they are not earning much because of the crypto that's why crypto in your country definitely ban it and in terms that they cannot handle bitcoin it self they handle the investors in their country so if you are and investor in country like that don't expect that you cannot lost a huge money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 11:22:21 PM
Th government already forbits cryptocurrency in some countries around the world. If so, i don't think they can stop the usage of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 486
September 24, 2018, 11:20:59 PM
if your country prohibits cryptocurrency then you as a cryptocurrency fan must find a way to keep running cryptocurreny, some countries view cryptocurrency from the positive side so you don't need to worry because cryptocurrency is a new technology that is developing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 24, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

In my country, the government is gradually apply internet and cryptocurrency control decrees. Previously, they banned direct Bitcoin transactions. Currently, they are banning crypto-related bank transfers. And of course, ICOS is also gradually banned .
Initially, they said they would not ban crypto and bitcoin. But now their actions show that they do not want crypto to exist.
Is their purpose not to secure crypto investors? They are trying to make it their own
And when the internet management program took place in my country, maybe I could not come up here to share my views like this. So sad

it depends on what country you belong, obviously, not all or not that many, share the same actions in banning crypto, and seeing that all countries will do the same thing is impossible, there are those rich and innovative country that fully embraced the many opportunities that bitcoin has to offer and yet to offer, sad to hear that your country sees is otherwise, let us wait for a couple of year or 5 year period, when bitcoin has spread in almost all part of the globe, maybe your country or government will have a change of mind.
Activity: 798
September 24, 2018, 08:29:08 PM
I am believe government will opening regulation on cryptocurrency. Many advance country already allowing cryptocurrency for transaction in merchant. I am believe in next 3 years, emerging country will follow this step
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 24, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

I think when the government forbids crypto currency's many investor's are affected with this situations,  and crypto currency's also has lost of popularity. But As my insight the government will not do this part, because as we can see their many country's accept bitcoin as legal tender and they see that crypto currency's is a big help to their economic growth.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
September 24, 2018, 04:50:31 PM

They are setting themselves up to failure, they are trying to regulate not the use of cryptocurrencies but the behaviour of people, and as long as people can make money with cryptocurrencies then they are going to keep using them even if that means defying the law, that is what happened in China and the same is going to happen in any country that tries to ban cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 216
September 24, 2018, 07:31:06 AM
I think almost all of the reasons the government forbid using bitcoin are due to high price fluctuations, so they are afraid to have an impact on the economic condition of their country
Activity: 24
September 24, 2018, 06:19:14 AM
To be sure, governments aren't worried about normies getting away with a $1k tax-free profit on cryptos; they're worried about the big players who want to cash out 6 figures without paying taxes.
Activity: 24
September 24, 2018, 04:51:49 AM
the supposed motivation behind any ban would be to prevent the use of using "untraceable" cryptocurrencies due to their illicit use in money laundering and tax evasion. But in order for any crypto to be used in money laundering or tax evasion, you'd still need a crypto --> fiat gateway where you could cash out large amounts of money while avoiding detection/identification, and currently, there's no quick, solid, efficient way to do that.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 04:26:55 AM
In order for a government to ban or regulate something, they must first define what it is and classify it. For example, everyone here knows that crypto to crypto trades are subject to tax because of how the government classifies cryptos. How the government classifies something is very important. It's the same reason why people have been running around lately worrying about the government classifying ETH as a security.
Activity: 26
September 24, 2018, 04:05:47 AM
A government can shut down exchanges. Without exchanges, it becomes exponentially more difficult for the average person to exchange fiat for crypto.
Activity: 633
September 24, 2018, 03:41:39 AM
Activity: 384
September 24, 2018, 03:33:57 AM
Activity: 34
September 18, 2018, 05:43:39 AM
In countries that forbid cryptocurrency the economy has remained quiet and stands at a certain position. Because the government refuses to accept the new thing, it can restore the economy. The application of electronic technology achievements will be a stepping stone for a nation.
Activity: 264
September 18, 2018, 04:19:29 AM
They can ban cryptocurrencies involvement with the real world but they cannot stop your use of it. There is no way they can control your use of it for transactions etc. It sucks they're doing this but there's also a limitation on how much they can do.

Why did they ban some cryptocurrencies?
We really don't know the reason why..

Cryptocurrency has a big role to our economy. Alots of people engage to this so that they can have money. I can't sometimes understand the principle of government.
Pages:
Jump to: