Pages:
Author

Topic: When the growth of altcoins? - page 2. (Read 1216 times)

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 08:05:16 AM
BTC shows good growth lately
he is also followed by coins from the TOP 10
but the rest of the tokens do not grow too much
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
May 18, 2019, 07:33:35 AM
Hi guys, do you think there will be a growth of altcoins?

I think after such a rise in Bitcoin, the Altcoins should take off after it.

We have seen a huge rise of BTC price in the last few days. Altcoins are now starting correction with BTC pair. I think after stability of BTC price, altcoins will pump.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
May 18, 2019, 06:33:33 AM
I think altcoins sesion of growth is not started.
It will wait more time until the market more stable.
Did you find yesterday the market altcoin went up? And I was gasped the increased price is so drastic, especially the movement price of NEM which increased almost 35%. I just assuming the decreased prices altcoin now just a currection and sooner its price will going up again. The market sentiment has been changing when facebook allowing again for crypto ads, I guess there are many investor who has been coming back again to invest in.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
May 18, 2019, 06:27:57 AM
Altcoin are growing due to market rise and crypto has a good value in the market so people come for buying now i personally invested in altcoin because i believe that crypto will be more good in future and altcoins are good for those who have patience and hard work. Now a days altcoin growth is started and soon it will be listed on stock exchanges.
This point where they sell is where we usually call the price correction, the reason why we usually see suddenly sharp increase in rice after price correction is because those investors that sold, are not selling with the intention of converting their holding to fiat and transfer back to their local traditional bank, but they sold in other to be able to accumulate more coin.

Therefore majority of them end up putting all the capitals and profits back into the market after they see a price dump. I am really expecting the price correction we get recently to help us push further as they put back all their investment with other new investors that will take advantage of the dip.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
May 17, 2019, 11:33:41 PM
Most of the altcoins are using ether network so if ether rises, along with it will be all the altcoins under the ether network. When the price of BTC goes up, eth will also move up after it. Because BTC fluctuates much traders end up buying altcoins to hedge the funds which is going to make prices run up wild.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 17, 2019, 11:33:14 PM
There are some Altcoins that are going up a bit. If you can't wait for altcoins to rise. Then you should invest the money in Bitcoin, cause no one is sure about altcoins for now. Though I have been seeing some websites that are predicting that top altcoins like that of Ethereum, that they are going to increase any time from now.

But who knows? Sometimes these predictions are not always accurate and sometimes they are a bit accurate. Investing in cryptocurrency is a risk, so once you invest, you're ready for it. I don't miss to buy Bitcoin. I'd rather have only Bitcoin than have altcoins and no Bitcoin.
Yes, there are currently many traders who only focus on Bitcoin and Ethereum, so most Altcoin is currently not noticed by some traders. So, what you say is true, if we are impatient with Altcoin, it is better to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum now.
Historically, BTC grows first and all altcoins fall compared to the bitcoin. After that, top coins grow and only then all the other altcoins.
At the moment it is time for top altcoins. There is a chance to enter the market by betting on one of the top coins, which has not yet grown. There are still a lot of them - Dash, Monero, Tron, Maker ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 17, 2019, 11:30:09 PM
yes of course Altcoin will increase and Altcoin's growth looks so we are waiting for the process.
Bitcoin has gone up pretty well so Altcoin has gone up, because of its habit if Bitcoin rises, Altcoin rises.
of course it will take off as soon as possible, so there will be good opportunities for us to get.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 17, 2019, 11:22:04 PM

don't worry growth of altcoin always there but not all altcoins are only altcoins that look good in terms of anything that will develop, I'm sure slowly that altcoin will rise when the price of bitcoin starts to stabilize
Bitcoin prices are often unstable and this market will be very risky if you invest in altcoin. We can't predict altcoin's trend right now, but I'm sure altcoin will raise prices if the demand for investment increases and more good news can affect the top pennies so instead of worrying you should spend 65% of your assets to invest in the altcoin you see as the most potential
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 17, 2019, 09:21:11 PM

don't worry growth of altcoin always there but not all altcoins are only altcoins that look good in terms of anything that will develop, I'm sure slowly that altcoin will rise when the price of bitcoin starts to stabilize
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 17, 2019, 09:02:06 PM

Some altcoins have increased and some have not changed and some have actually declined. Bitcoin prices in the majority will also change altcoin price movements. but back again that the functionality and development of the altcoin will be the main trigger. when an altcoin does have a good project and has a unique purpose it will lead to a sense of trust in the coin. so it's still that the power is behind the purpose of coin and the price of bitcoin will only give an injection of change.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
May 17, 2019, 08:57:11 PM

Well, yes I think if the Bitcoin's price rise up high again then most of the prices of the Altcoins will follow it too.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
May 17, 2019, 08:13:19 PM

The rise of altcoins will come soon altcoins and bitcoin cant pump at the same time because everything will be overpriced.Just when bitcoin get a red percentage you will see altcoins rise slowly and surely have patience and goodlucks
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
May 17, 2019, 08:03:52 PM
yes, now we can see the movements of all altcoins tend to be better. at the end of this month, you might see the "green" color in every market that will make everyone smile. Of course I'm one of them  Grin Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
May 17, 2019, 05:44:46 PM

it is really growing now because we are expecting a bull run and right now it is happening so after the month we will expect a huge development from the investment and I think the end of this year will be perfect for huge milestone of every investment that we are invested.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 17, 2019, 05:38:33 PM
According to my observation, if bitcoin rises. Altcoin indirectly follows the increase. Although sometimes the price increase is not as fast as bitcoin. With the many types of altcoins, the concentration of price increases is uneven.
Activity: 644
May 17, 2019, 05:24:28 PM
Even the altcoins slowly have experienced growth. This happens because it responds to the growth that occurs in Bitcoin. Ethereum in the last few weeks has climbed very well. Climbing is also felt by all altcoins. But if you want to feel a very high increase in altcoins, we must be patient.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
May 17, 2019, 05:19:00 PM
Altcoin is currently in a period of growth, enough growth from both Bitcoin and Altcoin.
maybe later it's time for Altcoin to rise high, and now it takes a lot of power to take off.
for now, an increase in Altcoin can also provide benefits if we can use it.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
May 17, 2019, 05:07:32 PM
At the moment, you can already see that the market has turned around and some of the coins are growing well , take the same Ethereum it has grown very well , I think now you can pick up a lot of coins , they will give a good percentage by the end of the year
this is indeed a good thing because many altcoins are experiencing good development.
but if we want something more than this then we must continue to be patient because it could be that if Bitcoin rises then the altcoin will go down even though it will rise again.
I hope so until now I still hold it
because most altcoins that don't follow the trend of bitcoin prices make me think I want to sell it and replace it with bitcoin
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 17, 2019, 04:59:58 PM
At the moment, you can already see that the market has turned around and some of the coins are growing well , take the same Ethereum it has grown very well , I think now you can pick up a lot of coins , they will give a good percentage by the end of the year
this is indeed a good thing because many altcoins are experiencing good development.
but if we want something more than this then we must continue to be patient because it could be that if Bitcoin rises then the altcoin will go down even though it will rise again.
Activity: 392
May 17, 2019, 04:22:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: