Pages:
Author

Topic: When the growth of altcoins? - page 7. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
May 14, 2019, 02:07:41 PM
What sharks target is altcoin after BTC pump, they not only pump BTC and end. Because altcoin is the best thing to help them get BTC from fomo investors and inexperienced
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
May 14, 2019, 01:31:24 PM
Hi guys, do you think there will be a growth of altcoins?

I think after such a rise in Bitcoin, the Altcoins should take off after it.
Things are changing in crypto market and before whenever we see a serious pump in bitcoin,  altcoins do get funds flowing into it.  But I am seeing some of my altcoins and tokens loosing value since this bull run began.  However,  it is very clear that some of the coins are recovering and very soon we would start to see them rising.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 14, 2019, 01:21:52 PM
Altcoin growth began. Most top altcoins grew by an average of 10%. Well added to the price XRP at 22%. Non-top Altcoins don't give profit. Hope there will be a repeat of 2017.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 14, 2019, 01:15:03 PM
The recent bull run of bitcoin hasn't reflected on altcoins, but we all have been hoping that altcoins would take off soon. In the past, altcoins have also risen significantly with the rise of bitcoin.
i think we are in a very green situations when altcoins are being pumped along with BTC to make the entire market growing, so as an investor we can stat trading or invest in altcoins now when they are rising slowly days by days, before the dumps come, i suggest we should get in fast while we still can,
 we can choose top altcoins, maybe now they are rising slow but i can sure the future of these altcoins will be more useful in the future.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
May 14, 2019, 01:10:04 PM
When bitcoin grows, many people sell altcoins to buy bitcoin. And vice versa. So we just have to wait. The market has just started to recover, the best times are yet to come. Soon we will see the growth of both bitcoin and other altcoins.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
May 14, 2019, 01:01:40 PM
Almost all altcoins follow Bitcoin and some altcoin make increase quite high especially ETH and XRP. This is a good moment and i hope this can continuesly.

Obviously, I also saw that, and this is a good moment to buy and hold it for a while, because the profits will be large and the potential for increase is still very visible at all, now traders are increasingly active in all exchanges because some coins have increased the price is mainly ETH and XRP.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
May 14, 2019, 12:50:52 PM
Hi guys, do you think there will be a growth of altcoins?

I think after such a rise in Bitcoin, the Altcoins should take off after it.

Categorically, this could be as a result of instability in the price of Bitcoin, that's causing the altcoins not to respond to the growth of the current Bitcoin price. If the price of Bitcoin will be, then the price of altcoin will definitely rise high in the process. Many are trading altcoins for Bitcoin and it price is going down the drain compared to that of Bitcoin. Altcoins will grow, it's a question of time.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 12:49:48 PM
I think not soon. Because everyone translates their investment in bitcoin. Well, bitcoin growth is a good symbol. I think about 3 months we will need to grow altos.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
May 14, 2019, 12:45:23 PM
Definitely will. It's only a matter of time. Recently, there has been an increase in altcoins after the rollback of the bitcoin price. The furious growth of crypto awaits us ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
May 14, 2019, 12:40:57 PM
Surely it is only a question of time until the altcoins also rise in price. It will rise Bitcoin strongly in the price and sometime afterwards the good altcoins will follow. Maybe the bad altcoins afterwards, too, but I wouldn't be so sure about that.  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
May 14, 2019, 12:39:00 PM
Almost all altcoins follow Bitcoin and some altcoin make increase quite high especially ETH and XRP. This is a good moment and i hope this can continuesly.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
May 14, 2019, 12:19:09 PM
The recent bull run of bitcoin hasn't reflected on altcoins, but we all have been hoping that altcoins would take off soon. In the past, altcoins have also risen significantly with the rise of bitcoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 14, 2019, 12:02:59 PM
I think is not the season for altcoins now, and is weird, but maybe most people sell their altcoins for bitcoin and this cause the price of altcoins to not grow, but what we should do is to wait.
Activity: 175
May 14, 2019, 11:56:10 AM
I believe most of altcoins will soon follow Bitcoin trend. Let us hope it doesn't change into uncontrollable bull run/crypto bubble, like back in 2017. I think we should be careful about it. I will stick to my investment plan and keep holding Dash and FuturoCoin and I'll se how this situation will develop
I agree, altcoin market is developing nowadays, many of altcoins have a really fast pace of growth. And I'm waiting for the big breakthrough in the cryptocurrency market (I'm 100% sure this would happen), cause I believe many of them would become a very impactful ones. FuturoCoin and Dash are a good choice
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
May 14, 2019, 06:53:05 AM
I think that altcoins will not have time to grow, as Bitcoin will soon fall in price again. I think it was just a pump, so the altcoins did not support such a breakthrough. But at such moments, you need to be very careful not to make any transactions with cryptocurrency, wait this time.
Jpt
Activity: 374
May 14, 2019, 06:40:23 AM
Generally, most of the altcoins rise in price when bitcoin rises in price. But the trend seems a bit different this time around as most of the altcoins have not risen on a par with bitcoin. I do not know why this is happening. But maybe the market is becoming stable and altcoins are becoming independent. However, the market is slightly correcting itself and rising lately after a long round of pain. As predicted by crypto experts, the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency. And this is happening.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
May 14, 2019, 06:31:39 AM
Yes, first increase begins in btc, altcoin owners also evaluate the btc. Then btc pauses, the price of altcoins increases. But that does not belong to all the altcoins. Those who have supporters will come back.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
May 14, 2019, 06:26:23 AM
According to the previous two bull market conditions, the altcoin is in the final stage of madness, BTC began to perform, to a certain stage sideways, other cryptocurrencies began to perform, but also in stages, I do not know if the market is limited, one by one?
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
May 14, 2019, 06:20:16 AM
I believe most of altcoins will soon follow Bitcoin trend. Let us hope it doesn't change into uncontrollable bull run/crypto bubble, like back in 2017. I think we should be careful about it. I will stick to my investment plan and keep holding Dash and FuturoCoin and I'll se how this situation will develop
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
May 14, 2019, 05:39:52 AM
hey they already begun increasing don't miss the chance to invest in altcoins because bitcoin is on $8,000 price.
Pages:
Jump to: