Pages:
Author

Topic: When the growth of altcoins? - page 5. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 15, 2019, 03:56:14 AM
Yes! It's suppose to be that very way, although it quite obvious peoples attention are mainly on BTC at the moment,  definitely yes, altcoins should start experiencing a turn around soon.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
May 15, 2019, 03:55:26 AM
Yes it's true and I agree with you. After the increase in bitcoin in recent days and some altcoins are still in decline, I'm sure that altcoin will follow it with a good increase.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
May 15, 2019, 03:50:49 AM
with the first ever cryptocurrency Bitcoin leading the charge, that such growth in the market has started showing signs of life once again. If altcoins can rally similarly to Bitcoin from here, the crypto bull market will be back, and the price of cryptocurrencies could reach new all-time highs across the board.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
May 15, 2019, 03:07:57 AM
We will see altcoin growing well, the market will give space to the altcoin so that the altcoin will potentially have a future. Waiting and being patient especially seeing bitcoin grow well now, there is still hope that the altcoin will increase.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 15, 2019, 03:04:25 AM
It will rise soon after Bitcoin finish his bull run, I think this is only natural because everytime Btc will go down the altcoins will be go up Wink
Its cause people dump altcoins for bitcoins, when price of bitcoin is rising, in some moment people dump bitcoins for altcoins its the time for altcoins to rise. I expect altcoin season to start soon, some of them are on the bottom for some time already, they cant go down anymore, some of them will skyrocket in second half of this year. Load up your bags if you havent already, buy yourself a beer too and just wait for them to rise same as bitcoin did, at least x3 in next couple months.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
May 15, 2019, 02:58:37 AM
It will rise soon after Bitcoin finish his bull run, I think this is only natural because everytime Btc will go down the altcoins will be go up Wink
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 15, 2019, 02:52:59 AM
Altcoins growth can't be predicted, till date the growth of altcoins have taken place whenever there is some form of growth with bitcoin. This time this has got delayed a little and now some momentum has got for a price rally. The growth of altcoins along with bitcoin is the resemblance of a pure bull market. Hope this is taking place at the moment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 15, 2019, 02:48:23 AM
The crypto market is more focused on Bitcoin recovery and the results of Bitcoin are rising very high. So now the Altcoin starts slowly also rising. The increase in the price of Altcoin is very expected. So now you can take advantage of current conditions to generate profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 02:12:22 AM
I hope it will happen that most of coin will follow the flow of bitcoin and eth that are now increasing. I think this is possible because the number of investors that are invest here in crypto world but I think it is more possible if the legalization and regularization will be implemented because people will have no doubts and give their full trust to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 15, 2019, 01:40:14 AM
Bitcoin does have a good development, but not all altcoins are able to follow it. Many altcoins are moving slowly and are still trying to improve. All this depends on the team and the community in playing the coins on the market.
Activity: 66
May 15, 2019, 01:35:00 AM
I believe once there is stability in the price of bitcoin, altcoins will begin to rise in price, be rest assured that altcoins will surely rise in prices. Growth is gradually coming.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 15, 2019, 01:31:37 AM
Inevitably, the altcoin price will accompany the increase in Bitcoin prices because it refers to USD, but it will be different if the altcoin price refers to the price of Bitcoin because it tends to fall.  That in my opinion, but not all altcoins have decreased from the price of bitcoin.
Altcoin follows bitcoin in trading, meaning that when the bitcoin price rises most of the altcoins also rise, when the price of bitcoin goes down the effect is also the same. In general, investors buy altcoins for bitcoin assistance, or they invest altcoin when bitcoin falls.
The altcoin's growth was triggered by the increase in bitcoin so that all trades were crowded because investors wanted to diversify their capital to avoid risk, or to increase profits.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 15, 2019, 01:09:03 AM
Bitcoin price increases will follow altcoin up, but really only altcoin is really good to get this price increase, most altcoin is not rising! It's true!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
May 15, 2019, 01:06:59 AM
What growth are you referring to? If its the price then many altcoins are dependent to Bitcoin's price. Whenever bitcoin drops their price are affected also.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
May 15, 2019, 12:58:05 AM
Some of alts like Ripple and ETH are already grown up, waiting for another move. I think when BTC will slow down other altcoins will start to grow huge. Today Binance will open deposits, I hope it will affect on altcoins (including BNB) prices in a positive way.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 15, 2019, 12:26:40 AM
I think altcoins will only grow if they have a strong community AND a platform.  Not a lot of projects can meet these two standards.  In Korea it is hard to find projects that have both.  They ether focus too much on the community building or JUST on the platform which ends up having a hard time attracting users. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
May 15, 2019, 12:22:04 AM
I think it's coming now since we have seen bitcoin to be a little  weakened, however, it's not sure though because bitcoin still seems to me will have a bump to $10k within next 3 or 4 days.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 15, 2019, 12:19:44 AM
Hi guys, do you think there will be a growth of altcoins?

I think after such a rise in Bitcoin, the Altcoins should take off after it.
it will certainly be, is already happening before our eyes, there has been an increase since the beginning of the year, and the growth trend continues. Will everything return to peak values of December 2017? It is difficult to say the market for unpredictable cryptography.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
May 15, 2019, 12:15:11 AM
The moment bitcoin starts to slowdown. Even that is not really that needed, when bitcoin first goes up the altcoins either stay the same or go down in bitcoin prices, however after a long enough time people realize they can't really make that much more from bitcoin and the profit they could make from altcoins is far superior so they tend to move their bitcoins into altcoins which result with bitcoin slowing down and even going down and all other altcoins going up so people could profit from it.

It creates some sort of hype for altcoins even if only one or two of them goes up, that spills into all others and everyone starts to buy unheard of coins just to make some money and most of them even do profit from it. It will take some more time though, thats like couple months away from now at least.
Activity: 100
May 15, 2019, 12:14:32 AM
The rapid growth of altcoins will begin when Bitcoin goes sideways and the price of it more or less stabilizes. Although, even now, many altcoins are well and steadily going up.
Pages:
Jump to: