Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 22. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
I think you should continue to buy bitcoin now, because the price is now low. I think the price will continue to rise, not fall down. You should carefully analyze the market before making a decision. But I recommend doing business right now to make a big profit in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
It is likely that you will not wait till 6000 or 5500. In my opinion, this is the last opportunity for buying bitcoins and altcoins, these prices may no longer be.
yes, Again Bitcoin will never down in future so better we must invest know because currently all the coins are growing slowly in Crypto platform so you should invest know it make big profit in soon. Majority of the peoples are investing in Bitcoin because they know the potential this coin so as soon as possible investing in Bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
It is likely that you will not wait till 6000 or 5500. In my opinion, this is the last opportunity for buying bitcoins and altcoins, these prices may no longer be.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
I also tend to think that Bitcoin will not so dramatically increase in price to $ 20,000. And rather, we'll see $ 6000 and $ 5000 earlier than $ 20,000
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?

In my opinion, just buy immediately because the price is still low and then hold until the price goes up again. Don't wait for the price goes down less and less because it might not happen. We cannot predict the prices so once you see the price is low, just grab that opportunity to buy additional investment. If the price goes down again, then you just buy again. In fact, you can never go lose and that's additional investments.
If someone desires to have bitcoin or even any other crypto coin, now is his chance to make a move. Bitcoin is still suffering through a dump and it is better to buy a potential asset when it is available at low price. I am also certain, many investors would have already buy bitcoin by now. Once it will start gaining value, it is almost impossible to see such cheap rates ever in the future.
You can buy more Bitcoin when the market value is down in the market.  In such a situation, demand for the coins will start to attain momentum in a while so better be if you buy quickly. A quick deal and a long lasting investment is actually desired by the clever chaps in the market. They hold it for long and do not sell even a single coin. This let them enjoy great fortune in future.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Well it looks like TA didn't work as predicted. Bitcoin bounce back from $6500 so if you keep waiting for that price then you lost your opportunity to take profits.

That's why you don't need to wait for the bottom price because we can't really predict where the price is going to be. If you have bought bitcoin around $6500 and sell at around $8200 then its easy profit.

With TA you know how it is. Basically depending on what method you use, you could have reasons to short or to long in the exact same moment.

From the weekly we are pretty bullish but from the daily it's bearish.

Nobody knows if that $6000 area was the failed low and if we will get an Adam and Eve double moment. Price needs to head to $11800 first.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Well it looks like TA didn't work as predicted. Bitcoin bounce back from $6500 so if you keep waiting for that price then you lost your opportunity to take profits.

That's why you don't need to wait for the bottom price because we can't really predict where the price is going to be. If you have bought bitcoin around $6500 and sell at around $8200 then its easy profit.
Indeed the price of the Bitcoin can not be predicted due to its fluctuating, now I see the price movement of bitcoin was up trend, so buy Bitcoin on this moment is very nice to be hold in the future.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
big movement has to start for raising. so many people waited for this after 8k I suppose profit sells will come also.
We have seen a positive change in the market and that the market value of the bitcoin has finally started going up. If you are still waiting for the prices to fall and then go for buying, I will suggest you not to do so and that go for buying of the crypto coins even bitcoin as soon as possible. If you will miss this opportunity, then you will find it difficult to buy the bitcoins at this rate.
I agree to that mate. I did mention in my previous posts that bitcoin value may not go down further to below 6K USD based on my observation since a couple of months ago. I believe this is the right time to buy more so better take advantage of the opportunity.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
big movement has to start for raising. so many people waited for this after 8k I suppose profit sells will come also.
We have seen a positive change in the market and that the market value of the bitcoin has finally started going up. If you are still waiting for the prices to fall and then go for buying, I will suggest you not to do so and that go for buying of the crypto coins even bitcoin as soon as possible. If you will miss this opportunity, then you will find it difficult to buy the bitcoins at this rate.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
What do you think?

In my opinion, just buy immediately because the price is still low and then hold until the price goes up again. Don't wait for the price goes down less and less because it might not happen. We cannot predict the prices so once you see the price is low, just grab that opportunity to buy additional investment. If the price goes down again, then you just buy again. In fact, you can never go lose and that's additional investments.
If someone desires to have bitcoin or even any other crypto coin, now is his chance to make a move. Bitcoin is still suffering through a dump and it is better to buy a potential asset when it is available at low price. I am also certain, many investors would have already buy bitcoin by now. Once it will start gaining value, it is almost impossible to see such cheap rates ever in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
What do you think?
I think the bitcoin price is hard to fall to $ 6000- $ 5000, you can see that the support level is very strong at $ 6700, so the price of bitcoin is hard to fall below this level. Also you can see that the bitcoin prices in the past days are being pushed up when a war breaks out in syria, the US has started to drop the boom.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
The problem is that the market does not work in Technical Analysis, Trend is seen to make position trading, it does not appear much, Try to stay where you are on the big trends, If you do not have to deal with difficulties Grin Wink Wink
It is you who need to make the final decision as it is you who is going to invest your money into any of the crypto coin. However, I will suggest you invest your money into bitcoin at this very moment without waiting for anything as you never know when the market will start behaving differently. There is no such guarantee of this thing that market value of bitcoin will drop down, so you need not to take any such risk.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Technical data will not provide us a sufficient data to make our entry because i made a few technical analysis before for my entry point and everything is broken.
we should know what is our capability,
if you can hold it for a while,right here and right now it's a good time to buy it.
but if you can not,right now and later might be not a good time to buy it.
Bitcoin get manipulated by people so heavily,and we could not see its direction at this moment.
some people said it will go down to $3000 and some people said it will go up to $10.000 after breaking the resistence.
everything can be happen,so you should know what is best for you and you decide your entry point based on your financial.
never believe what Technical data says to you,everything can happen!
Absolutely your right there is no way to identify how long the price will fall and when will recover ao this is the right time to invest on bitcoin maybe the price will start to rise from today itself too.
Definitely not. Firstly, this is one complex market and what people like the OP are doing right now is to gamble and that is the reason why they always end up joining fomo once the price starts increasing because there is no way they do not always end up getting emotional.

The market is recovering and this is a very good and low price which no one absolutely know if it would go lower or not but one thing here is that the loss rate is not even going to be much if we tend to go lower, so buying now is a good bet. I am already started buying for some portion of my allocated capital. Will buy more if bitcoin prices show +/-$1000 from current prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
What do you think?

Technical data and performed target predictions, in fact never run accurately the darker the markets to predictable, we can only stand on hope and hope.
Technical data, predictions, and expectations will all be useless, if not accompanied by a purchase because just by buying which proves to be able to effect change very quickly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
We may see below 6500 at least . So it can be better to buy below that price.
Meantime it can suddenly increase.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
What do you think?

It is really hard to time the market specially here in crypto currency.

If you are planning to buy and hold then just go for it. We do not know what will be the price in the near future. The important thing is to make your investment grow after a few years.

If you are planning to day trade then just follow your analysis. If you think that the market have not yet reach the bottom then wait.
Any long term investor that is even trying to time the market is only going to end up not buying at all. I remember when we hit $5980 low this year and so many people kept saying we are going lower; some missed the little chance from that price to $11k.

The concern here, is we humans are insatiable; the price is up, we keep complaining it is too high, it comes down; we are still waiting to see if it would go down more before we buy.

We are close to those levels that OP are talking about, so if you are serious, you should have started buying in smaller quantities gradually. No one can tell you if there is a possibility yet even though the signal keeps showing us the bears still have power, and if you know what you are looking for, then you can decide to chill and wait for your $5500, if not, start buying as long as you are holding long.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
What, if price did not fall to that level before revising? Bitcoin may not go below were it is today before making another significant progress and buy at the current price is a good bet you can made. We are having a very high expectations that things are going to turn positive when $6,780 level remain the current support level.
This is hard to determined whether the price may go below $6k or it will not. If were waiting to hit till $6k that's an unsure to take place since their is strong support not to go down below. Much better if we can buy at this level rather than waiting for long to buy. Market of bitcoin will probably be continue to rise because I  hopeful on the rising value.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
What, if price did not fall to that level before revising? Bitcoin may not go below were it is today before making another significant progress and buy at the current price is a good bet you can made. We are having a very high expectations that things are going to turn positive when $6,780 level remain the current support level.
Pages:
Jump to: