Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 23. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I love Beauty
The problem is that the market does not work in Technical Analysis, Trend is seen to make position trading, it does not appear much, Try to stay where you are on the big trends, If you do not have to deal with difficulties Grin Wink Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?

In my opinion, just buy immediately because the price is still low and then hold until the price goes up again. Don't wait for the price goes down less and less because it might not happen. We cannot predict the prices so once you see the price is low, just grab that opportunity to buy additional investment. If the price goes down again, then you just buy again. In fact, you can never go lose and that's additional investments.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
Technical data will not provide us a sufficient data to make our entry because i made a few technical analysis before for my entry point and everything is broken.
we should know what is our capability,
if you can hold it for a while,right here and right now it's a good time to buy it.
but if you can not,right now and later might be not a good time to buy it.
Bitcoin get manipulated by people so heavily,and we could not see its direction at this moment.
some people said it will go down to $3000 and some people said it will go up to $10.000 after breaking the resistence.
everything can be happen,so you should know what is best for you and you decide your entry point based on your financial.
never believe what Technical data says to you,everything can happen!
Asides all that, this is a very volatile market and anything can change at any moment which has made so many people who were busy waiting for a particular value end up missing the right one which is now. No one can predict the future and how movement will drift towards is unknown to anyone.

We have seen so many times that technical analysis has failed and things just started changing rapidly even with this downtrend we are having now. I always keep telling people, this is low enough for those who may want to start opening long positions. Getting greedy is bad.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Seems about time to buy, after all the resistance around the current price level, and with all the bullish news coming out everyday, a $500 difference is too little when you look at the bigger picture
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Its been a long while that bitcoin price remains at 6K-7K USD. I think it can't go further down to $550 or below. So I believed that today is the right time to buy more and start holding until bitcoin price strikes back for good.
Right.Do not wait for another dips,today might be the lowest dip we can ever have so grab the chance now,buy as much bitcoins as you want depending on your enough funds.After this dips,i'm pretty sure that bitcoin price will start to increase again.People who have bought earlier might have a big chance too of making huge profits in the future.
Merit: 36
What do you think?

First, we can't say until what amount it would drop, so my always answer there is choose the amount that's lower so that you can get more for less. It's not easy I know, plus gauging this volatile and fast moving market is always a difficulty, but, I guess, just try to closely monitor the market if you're really serious with investing and buying. Whether its 6k or 5.5k, there can still be some forecasts when it can drop down to a little lower than 5k, if you can be able to get some in that amount, then that's a sure fire way to gain more one it initiates another resurgence.
Activity: 157
I don't think that BTC can fall to that point - it can only grow higher I guess.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Its been a long while that bitcoin price remains at 6K-7K USD. I think it can't go further down to $550 or below. So I believed that today is the right time to buy more and start holding until bitcoin price strikes back for good.
What do you think?
You can see that after the price of bitcoin hit the $ 6600 area it immediately turned its head and started to rebound slightly. We can see that a constant price of altcoin has been continuously pump up and make the market more vibrant again. I believe that with the current situation at the bitcoin price it will be difficult to reach the $ 6000 area you can buy.
Activity: 252
What do you think?
You can see that bitocin prices in the past few days have been falling sharply and there is no sign of going up again. At present, the school is in a down cycle and the herd is in crisis as the bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and there are no signs of recovery. So I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, the risk is very high and you can lose big if the trade fails.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Better to wait until it goes 5500 or lower and start buying there , i think 6700 is expensive price to buy now Smiley
Nobody known what will be but we need think only in good things.
You might think that $6700 is an expensive price but just then the price would spike up and hit $10k . You would think that it will come down again and will wait for a dip to buy but then again a spike would arrive and it will hit $13k. So it's better to buy some right now than to buy it at double the price now. BTC was at $19k at it's ATH and it will reach that price soon. Considering that price I think $6700 is really a cheap deal. Always buy atleast some in the dips than to wait for the so called "right time".
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
in my oppinion, i will keep patient and watch the market for a few days later to choose the time to buy or the price to buy but i think that i will buy more at price less than 5500
Yes I think the price is going to be like that, would be less than 5500, I personally
I want to buy it when the price comes down at 5000, so I thought I should wait for the price down like that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
What do you think?

Dont you think its really late to ask such question. I mean we have already entered into the Q2 of the 2018 and its been four months since bitcoin has been down. The time to buy bitcoin has already passed away and if you keep asking and waste your time in that then I am pretty sure you will regret the whole situation later on. Bitcoin has become very strong point now and everyone is already taking the opportunity to buy more and more coins. This means new spikes will start arising around the crypto and you may not see the 6K or 5k prices again real soon.
Activity: 4
That logic tough.

We are in the trading section right?
I wonder how do you trade AT ALL if not with the help of TA.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
What do you think?

I dong think if bitcoin will goes down again to 5000$ maybe bitcoin got a stable price at 6000$ to 7000$ amd later soon goes up to 20,000$ again before the end of this year so hold and wait for a good chance to sell later.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
We can't expect exactly the coming BTC prices in the few next weeks and months, the actual market is going slowly up and down, and the price in general keep decreasing with time.

Until now there are no strong signs that the price will go up highly in the few weeks at least. But it is always good time to buy, especially if you look to hold for long term.
Activity: 266
Technical analysis in trading can't predict price movement precisely because price can be manipulated. It is better you buy in the range 6k - 5k.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Better to wait until it goes 5500 or lower and start buying there , i think 6700 is expensive price to buy now Smiley
Nobody known what will be but we need think only in good things.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
The world markets & governments are still bearish on BTC. I think $6k is possible. But any good news also can pump it as hell because there are still lots of investors waiting for a good entry with their money
Activity: 4
If 5000 doesn´t hold, it will fall very fast to 3000.
All this followed by a quickly 100% or so gain (probably within a month or less).

Then it will be DEAD for the rest of the year.

TA cycles.
Pages:
Jump to: