Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 21. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?

Buy bitcoins? Probably now i guess just wherever you have the opportunity to buy bitcoins and it is mot as high as their highest then buy them because the price will rise again just like what hapoen last year why am i pretty sure because that is also the mentality of the people and the bitcoins price depends on the people of course they will really gonna invest a lot of the market. Just trust and invest that wiwll mot take for too long it is just couppe of months before the year ends have some patience and guts
Activity: 524
 This is exactly why people should get as much bitcoin as financially possible whenever they can. Keep hoarding coins. As you can see here instead of waiting for the price drop if you purchased right there, you could have made decent profit depending on your budget. Wall street people  dream of rises like the ones we see on bitcoin and they have huuuge funds to actually avarage down as much as they want.

Activity: 659
Merit: 101
Well it looks like TA didn't work as predicted. Bitcoin bounce back from $6500 so if you keep waiting for that price then you lost your opportunity to take profits.

That's why you don't need to wait for the bottom price because we can't really predict where the price is going to be. If you have bought bitcoin around $6500 and sell at around $8200 then its easy profit.
Indeed the price of the Bitcoin can not be predicted due to its fluctuating, now I see the price movement of bitcoin was up trend, so buy Bitcoin on this moment is very nice to be hold in the future.
So yeah, prices for the bitcoins are non-predictable. You can’t just say this would be the price of bitcoins after this much time. Else in world, there are some patterns that every price-full thing have. So we can just prefect by viewing what have been shown in the past so would be in the future as well. But bitcoins are totally unpredictable, so for the reason, till now no predicting algorithm have been designed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It is likely that you will not wait till 6000 or 5500. In my opinion, this is the last opportunity for buying bitcoins and altcoins, these prices may no longer be.
Exactly price of bitcoin will be higher than this, so buy as much bitcoin can be bought at very affording price, right now this is chance for the increasing price and don’t wait any longer to get profit because market is getting more and more high, if you will wait for more time then price will be high and it will not be in your budget, get the bitcoin as fast as possible buy right now and don’t wait anymore.
Activity: 456
I too believe we will go down to 6000 or even 5000 before we really take off again. However, it is sooo easy to be wrong in this field. IF we will go down I will buy more, otherwise I will just regret.

That will be just a dream brother because that $5000 of yours will be far too happen. Yes nothing is impossible in cryptos because anything can happen anytime but with the current trend you better be buying now as bull run had already started. Better be sit on your profit later on.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Buying around 6000 also not bad.. This period is the best time to buy more btc and hodl. Soon it will reach 20k again and go much beyond.. So get ready to go moon soon..
Activity: 68
I think that now is a good time. If you want to wait until the price drops to 6,000, then I tell you that it may be at the time you wait, its price will rise again. The current bitcoin price is very low, I think can be purchased.
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
I too believe we will go down to 6000 or even 5000 before we really take off again. However, it is sooo easy to be wrong in this field. IF we will go down I will buy more, otherwise I will just regret.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
it looks like it's all wrong, because I see the current market is rising and it will probably continue that way and bitcoin prices continue to rise. hopefully you have bought at a price of $ 6500, because big profits will await.
Activity: 182
I would suggest you buy in between 6k - 7k. I don't think that you should wait for the price to come down even further. The price of bitcoin hasn't come down as low as some people had predicted. Despite a lot of negative news, bitcoin has stood strong and its popularity has also increased day by day.
I agree. Many people have predicted the bitcoin will move down at 4k-5k, but I do not think nor wait for that price. I accept the price 6k9. If the restoration process starts at this time or after July, I can actually see the moon with bitcoin. Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I would suggest you buy in between 6k - 7k. I don't think that you should wait for the price to come down even further. The price of bitcoin hasn't come down as low as some people had predicted. Despite a lot of negative news, bitcoin has stood strong and its popularity has also increased day by day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
What do you think?
That has happened once but the market is recovering and it is very unlikely. Instead of waiting for the price of bitcoin to fall to $ 5500-6000, I think you should trade.
At any given time, there are opportunities to make a profit. So invest in times when the market goes down and do it many times. Your profits will increase a lot instead of waiting for bitcoin's price down. Wink
Activity: 1
We are about ready for a recession. Historically there is a recession every 10 years. The last was 2007-2009 and was led by the subprime mortgage crisis. This recession will be caused by the last recessions bailout (a $787 Billion money print), consumer debt and student loans. So i will say forget a fixed figure. We'll soon know the value it can fall to once recession hits stock market first.
Activity: 546
You should daily cost average till than and probably wait for the $3k price range to buy in big amounts. As there is no certainty that the price will reach that low but if you DCA than you wont be missing out if the price pumps in between. Just set up buys at regular intervals and you will be good to go.
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
It is likely that you will not wait till 6000 or 5500. In my opinion, this is the last opportunity for buying bitcoins and altcoins, these prices may no longer be.
I agree. after bitcoin dropped to 6k5. I think this will be the last stop and it's hard to get down to 5k. Signs of recovery very quickly then proved that. At times, they still waited for the bitcoin to drop to 4k-5k, but that would be a waste and they missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very low price. I think after this point. The bitcoin value will remain at 8k and the trend is up.

Yeah you are right signs of recovery very quickly at this time. Now Bitcoin price at $8000 and I think it will continue to be stable. Compared to the beginning of 2018 I think the current price is quite cheap if you want to buy some Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
What do you think?
I don't trust technical analysis much in this highly volatile and manipulated market. I would say follow technical analysis to find an exit point but not an entry. Recently this huge pump was not expected if we had gone by TA. Even I expect another dump and TA is showing that. But I think dump won't be to $6000 level or less. Bitcoin will slump but most probably to $7000. So, according to me that would be a better entry point. Anyway Bitcoin is expected to touch $20k levels by year end. Thus, overall a profitable investment even at present entry point.
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I believe that bitcoin can sink even lower, somewhere closer to 3000 dollars. But next year the price will return to 20,000, so you can go and now.
Activity: 378
I agree. after bitcoin dropped to 6k5. I think this will be the last stop and it's hard to get down to 5k. Signs of recovery very quickly then proved that. At times, they still waited for the bitcoin to drop to 4k-5k, but that would be a waste and they missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very low price. I think after this point. The bitcoin value will remain at 8k and the trend is up.
Activity: 518
For the love of the cryptocurrency market, I do not think bitcoin will ever get to $5000 again and if it does, there will be a a raging bull that will take bitcoin price to level we've never seen before. If you want to hold more bitcoin, this the best time to buy more.
Activity: 490
I think you should continue to buy bitcoin now, because the price is now low. I think the price will continue to rise, not fall down. You should carefully analyze the market before making a decision. But I recommend doing business right now to make a big profit in the future.
to date, the price of Bitcoin wants to rise slightly above 8000 dolars, but almost hovered in this level. Therefore, I would not expect another fall to $ 6000 and $ 5000, for cheaper investments.
Pages:
Jump to: