Pages:
Author

Topic: When to buy more? wait till 6000 or 5500? - page 17. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Technical data hints that it can go down to 6000 or 5500 level.
What do you think?
Damn technical data,just because you have read that then you're hesitating to buy now because theres a possibilities of dropping the price?what about upon waiting the price continuously grow and never hit what you expected?so you'll be gone from profiteering?

Remember that the cryptocurrency is volatile and it may goes up and down so never miss a chance of buying or the other way around selling
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What do you think?
I think it will never go down again like that well it’s because we are almost heading the ber months which is we know that bullish market are slowly getting nearer.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What do you think?
The market has been fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, you can see that the price of bitcoin is adjusting and decreasing slightly from $ 7700 to $ 7500 at the present time. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to increase strongly in the coming time and will be able to touch $ 8000 level.
Whats your analysis based on?
I mean do you use any tools or just experience?
Cause there are lots of thoughts about rates
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What do you think?
The market has been fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, you can see that the price of bitcoin is adjusting and decreasing slightly from $ 7700 to $ 7500 at the present time. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to increase strongly in the coming time and will be able to touch $ 8000 level.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I don't know, but certainly the market don't have a fixed either price or schedule.
BTC is easy to change at any time depending on the size of the supply and user demand.
The market will continue to struggle to restore itself in a sluggish fashion because most users today are more inclined to use bitcoin as a means of a transaction (to obtain finance or goods) rather than investment.
It seems to me that you are a little mistaken, because to date the price of Bitcoin is Very low and many want to make a big profit with Bitcoin, but after a while. Of course, this should take a long time.
Prices are volatile and they never stops at some fixed price. It never comes to happen that someday you would be seeing price chart starts at some point and it continues later and later and on and on. This makes you stupid if at some time you would be thinking of selling. Keep yourself under control and never go towards panic selling because that can eat you up badly.
brand new
Activity: 0
Nice to read that many think it won't go down anymore. That at least gives it the option to go down.....
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I don't know, but certainly the market don't have a fixed either price or schedule.
BTC is easy to change at any time depending on the size of the supply and user demand.
The market will continue to struggle to restore itself in a sluggish fashion because most users today are more inclined to use bitcoin as a means of a transaction (to obtain finance or goods) rather than investment.
If buying and selling we set the price for trading is extremely good, have goals in the future and in the plan, but with the expectation that the BTC price below $ 6000 to buy may wait a bit long, do not Expect the price too low, the price is hard to achieve so he will miss many good opportunities.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
What do you think?
On account of the so many forces that influences price in the market, predictions are not to be exact. Meaning that price may breach those levels or even make a turn back right from their present positions.So the best advice would be to never buy in lumps, instead buying in batches can help contain volatility and average cost.
Activity: 112
It's been awhile that bitcoin price stays a liitle above or below the $7500 margin.At this point in time its value is at $7.6K,so I guess it won't go down any further to $6K or $5.5K.I bet this is already the best time to buy more if you want to then hold and wait a bit longer to gain a better profit.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
It seems to me that you are a little mistaken, because to date the price of Bitcoin is Very low and many want to make a big profit with Bitcoin, but after a while. Of course, this should take a long time.
The market already recovered from $6800 and it is tending to increase more. I think he mean for that.
As the market is already increasing in value so it is good time to buy bitcoin now. It is now the month of rising bitcoin and it will continue to increase which is predicted by many speculators.

In short the coming days are of the days of bitcoin the price will rise in the coming days like a rocket. We have to wait for some more time with our bitcoin and obviously the price of bitcoin will continue in the same way as we saw in the previous year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Activity: 238
What do you think?
I think you should not invest long-term in bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are recovering very lightly and the capitalization of jc's is almost zero. This indicates that the market is hard to recover, so I think long-term investment will be very risky, the risk will be high when the market is still in the long-term bear market.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
It really depends on the situation. Since the market is so unpredictable right now, we cannot say when will it fall again to $5,500. As much as these bears want to make it fall for them to buy at a targeted price, I honestly think that the support level is way above us right now. As of today, Bitcoin is stabilizing between $7,100 to $7,500. The reality right now is that the second half of this year would be the start of a mini-bullish run. However, I would not count on that though.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
You will not see 6k anymore. Correction is over. Furthermore, this is how it works: the majority is waiting for the dump, but majority never win on the market...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What do you think?

I dont think that it will go to $6k dollar because there are still a lot of people who are interested on cryptocurrency and social media's are very big help in order for bitcoins to gain popularity and get more people to invest which will make the price of bitcoins to increase even more.
Activity: 336
I am sure that it will be even higher than 5500 or 6000. I would like to sell my coins when it is about 7000-7500. I am not going to wait for years but according to the forecast the price should increase at the end of the year
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
I cannot actually understand where did we get this assurance that Bitcoin will ever return to its former high positions?
Be patient in your work and plan. If you want to get everything so fast and furious, how can you be able to make moony in trading because this is just of the game for patience. If you don’t have this fact, you are a certain loser ahead because history is evident of this fact. You must know this and then I am man sure you might get answer to your question. So better is to make your mind under control.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
 I don't think we're going to see bitcoin hitting the $5,500 mark and if that happens, all altcoins will going down deeply
Activity: 238
Bitcoin is so volative. I bought that price you say and it came even further, so you can never know for sure where will we end up
Yes bitcoin is an endless investment which never stop at any point, it remain on going high and up because of bitcoin fluctuating nature, it never stop at stable price long ago bitcoin price remain between 6k or 7k but it gives us more chances to buy at low, it is good chance to buy right now and don’t wait any more, as if you will get late price will be high and bitcoin is getting expensive so just grab the chance and buy at lowest price right now.
Yeah having the opportunity to buy at lower price is a good choice to do for now, but be sure to have a strong decision. Even how volatile is the value for most of the coin movement in the marketplace we need to be more accurate, as we go further to our goals towards the future value as expected until that highest price will be meet.
Pages:
Jump to: