Pages:
Author

Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price? - page 8. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 11, 2017, 02:40:54 AM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

I think bitcoins will be stable once the supply of bitcoins in the whole circulation stops increasing. In that way, we have a stable amount to base the price with. Supply and demand will balance out and the price along with them. The only thing that will allow the price of bitcoins to fluctuate is the demand.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 02:38:42 AM
Bitcoins  price is rising since last one year, it has traveled from $700 to $17000. But its volatility is also increasing simultaneously. Bitcoins limited supply and increasing demand making it more and more volatile, this is a big worry for its investors. Use of bitcoin as a currency is quiet limited. People are running behind its rising price only. Due to its decentralised nature it is impossible to stabilize this currency. Due to this volatility many governments are warning their citizens not to use or invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 176
December 11, 2017, 02:12:41 AM
Bitcoin price will not stable forever, since the maximum amount of bitcoin is limited, the increasing demand will makes the price increase. The increasing liqudity will not stop the volatility but only decrease it. Bitcoin will always become the best investment and online payment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 02:09:05 AM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Thank You.
when will be bitcoin price stable? No one knows bitcoin price will not stable forever because of the many factors that affect it price, people just give an pridiction.
true people just predict the price of bitcoin
maybe there is news about hardfork and towards the end of the years
wait and see better for me
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
https://keepcalm.finance/
December 11, 2017, 01:53:04 AM
Even until the years ahead I'm sure bitcoin prices are still unstable, because we play with digital currency do not expect much about the price stability.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
December 11, 2017, 01:52:16 AM

Thank You.
when will be bitcoin price stable? No one knows bitcoin price will not stable forever because of the many factors that affect it price, people just give an pridiction.
Activity: 112
December 11, 2017, 01:48:07 AM
Bitcoin is successful due to its price only. Bitcoin is giving very big returns to its investor which the other offline currencies not able to do. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency created for independent and freedom to transfer and access money from any where in the world. If bitcon stable this concept will be proven wrong so Bitcoin should not be stable and it is not going to happen.
Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 01:40:42 AM
I don't understand why you want bitcoin price to be stable. If it is stable how people will invest and why they will invest in bitcoin. Don't expect bitcoin to be stable if stable other altcoin will overtake bitcoin so it is not going to happen ever. you should just see the bitcoin every milestone when it touched it should sustain there and it should not go down from it that the target of every bitcoin lover and investors.
Activity: 221
December 11, 2017, 01:33:36 AM
The main issue of bitcoin is indeed at its fluctuating price, but for what it is thought. Just focus on how to collect as much bitcoin as possible, because in the following years I'm sure it will be difficult.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2017, 01:32:16 AM

Thank You.
Bitcoin prices will never stabilize, this is one of the characteristics of the world of digital currency.
I've been feeling things and conditions, Bitcoin prices will continue to increase and decrease depending on the public trust to Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 11, 2017, 01:31:15 AM
Bitcoin is cannot to be stable because value of bitcoin is up and down so bitcoin not gonna be stable, but if plenty of people using of bitcoin the value of bitcoin is going up because for consumers and users . Bitcoin right now highly increasing of the end 2017 bitcoin is going to 20K USD or high.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 01:29:39 AM
It will not be stable. As long as the bitcoin is demand and you investing on it; It will now. In my opinion this is the same as you investing in stocks.It will be low or higher.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
December 11, 2017, 01:23:09 AM

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
The decentralized nature of bitcoin prevents it from being stable. We have millions of new people in the world who try to enter the market everyday and similarly big whales exit the market to temporarily disturb it thus making it highly unstable cant really say when it would come up as a stable currency. Although it will always float freely on at market prices, the volatility will most certainly shrink as popularity of bitcoin (more holders) grows.

The reason the dollar and euro don't have such volatility (there certainly is some, by the way; ask any ForEx trader) is because they're thousands of times larger than bitcoin is; in both terms of money printed and people holding. It's like the difference between the titanic and a canoe.

The titanic isn't going to go up and down on the waves much at all; the waves aren't as big as the boat

As long as people are happily holding onto some bitcoins though, and there are a heckuva lot of us doing so, then bitcoin's canoe can't bottom out on even the worst wave bottoms.

So in short, bitcoin's price will stabilize with popularity, and once enough people have hopped on board for the price of a bitcoin to be somewhere in the $10k-$50k range I'd think that will be enough to keep prices quite steady from there forward.
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 01:18:39 AM
There is no saying when the bitcoin prices will be stable as they are very much in demand and the rising prices over the past few year shows it is bound to increase in the future.
However bitcoin prices seem to be volatile as there are many other factors that affect the price and no saying when they might collapse suddenly.
Expected by 2019 the prices might become stable.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 11, 2017, 01:16:59 AM
If you are expecting a stability in the price for more than 1 month then I don't think that you will see that at-least in next 5 to 10 years. Things are still in the development phase and if there is any negative news about it then the price falls and vice versa. However, more and more people are realizing the potential and scope of this technology down the road and hence they are investing considering the long term so they don't have to do anything about the problems of today including price instability.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2017, 01:15:20 AM
It's unlikely that bitcoin price will ever be stable. Stability can be maintained only with the support of the state, but in this case bitcoin will no longer be such an attractive currency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 11, 2017, 01:11:48 AM
When bitcoin price will be more stable? Nobody know for sure. People just give opinion and thats just prediction.
Now, bitcoin price is going in good range and more stable now. But we dont know exactly when bitcoin price again will go up rapidly again.
It is true. the issue of rising or falling bitcoin is limited to speculation and prediction. and it will certainly be quite difficult bitcoin prices to be stable as demand and supply keep changing.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 12:38:59 AM
I think bitcoin price will not be stable at least next 2-3 years. To many reasons  that make its price to jump so hard...Big players will always manipulate the market, for us is left only to adapt to situation.

It can be happen, because there are many rumor in bitcoin field. Someone was telling that bitcoin price will be million after two years and someone is telling that bitcoin price will touch 20k usd then it will dump heavily again like 2 months before from now. So, it's all in big player's hand. Good Research,  Thank you for your reply.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 12:38:06 AM
No one when will bitcoin price will stable, as of now bitcoin price is increasing, maybe time will come bitcoin price will be stable, but no one knows when it is.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 12:33:45 AM
I think Bitcoin's price will steady when the hard cap has been reached. As long as there are still supply then people are still buying Bitcoins, prices will increase more.
Pages:
Jump to: