Pages:
Author

Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price? - page 5. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 08:23:31 AM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
The price of bitcoin will never be stable. It will always fluctuate at a different beat but will have more positive trend than downward slopes. Just monitor the trend and be vigilant predicting the right time to sell and buy in a trading sites. Try learning all the system and read more about bitcoin business.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
December 12, 2017, 08:21:46 AM
I think the price will be stable only after 2 years. Now more and more people are starting to buy and trade bitcoin. Few people correctly trade on the stock exchange. Other traders want to make money from this.
There is a big volatility.
By 2020, there will be stability. It's my opinion.

No mate,I don't think someday bitcoin price will be stable because the price of Bitcoin is dependant on supply and demand that's why it will never happen anymore. that's is nature of bitcoin you cannot change it.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
December 12, 2017, 08:20:11 AM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Thank You.
Bitcoin prices will never stabilize, this is one of the characteristics of the world of digital currency.
I've been feeling things and conditions, Bitcoin prices will continue to increase and decrease depending on the public trust to Bitcoin.
Yeah if more bitcoin will be bought the more bitcoin will grow and it will have high price, bitcoin don’t have a fix price and it is not going to stop growing, if today bitcoin is earning 20k for you in the future it will become more than this. It makes bitcoin a bit different from other currencies and a lot of currencies are being invented now but for me the best ever currency is the bitcoin currency that will never stop growing.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
December 12, 2017, 08:16:45 AM

Thank You.

The bitcoin value will never be stable , bitcoin is a decentrelized coin and it is based in the demand of the market either it goes up and downs. And for me is I wish to that bitcoin will be stable , an stable currency , crypto currency rather.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 08:05:36 AM

Thank You.

Increasing and falling down na value was its normal and if you are worrying about when bitcoin value stable, it never be the value stable because of the flactuation and it always depending on the economy of the country, the user and the investor so that dont worry because its normal the flactuation.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 08:03:24 AM
when it reaches ground zero lol
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
December 12, 2017, 08:00:48 AM
Bitcoins price will never be stable as of now yet because bitcoins price is always fluctuating so we can't tell yet when it will be stable. But I also think it is a good thing that its price is constantly fluctuating so we would all know the demands of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
December 12, 2017, 07:43:07 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is still at an early stage. Many people didn't truly understand the technology, so they get easily FUD that makes the price very volatile.Five or more years from now, after the hype and speculation simmer down, and Bitcoin will become a boringly well-understood financial asset, and at the end, the price will stabilize.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 07:40:55 AM
Can it be stable? Well i don't think so. I think the up and down progression of btc price is due to makert demands and some other factors. I think the price fluctuations is kind of good also. Being static is not too good anyways. I also believe that by 2018 the price will rest from incessant fluctuations in prices.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 07:38:05 AM
I don’t think we are going to see a stable price for a few years yet. I think we need mainstream adoption and then the volatility may start to decrease
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 07:35:58 AM
I think the price will be stable only after 2 years. Now more and more people are starting to buy and trade bitcoin. Few people correctly trade on the stock exchange. Other traders want to make money from this.
There is a big volatility.
By 2020, there will be stability. It's my opinion.
Activity: 198
December 12, 2017, 07:20:33 AM
I'm hoping it won't stable so that it might reach into $20000 or more in the near future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 06:54:55 AM

Thank You.

I think it's not a great idea for bitcoin's price to be stable at all. The thing is, for us opportunistic people, we always seize the moment when bitcoin's price is low, whereby we are able to buy it at a very cheap price and then sell it on a higher price when it's price increases again. You see, you can use it's volatility as an advantage.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
December 12, 2017, 06:27:20 AM
For now, there is no assurance that the price of bitcoin will reach the level of stability due to the number of people who are engaging crypto currency and I think that is good enough because people make money out of it. If you are lucky enough, then you can get a good deal out of it. but despite of that, let's see what will happen to Bitcoin for this coming year.
Activity: 392
December 12, 2017, 06:20:00 AM
It's never going for stable, and never be happened, but it's just more close to the stable only.
Stable only for regular currency and not for digital currency of course. Grin
The more natural bitcoin price changes, certainly it can be a strong answer.. that bitcoin price will never been a stable on its price movements over time, it's easily influenced by everything including your all activities especially at buying/selling bitcoin.
Activity: 126
December 12, 2017, 06:07:09 AM
I think bitcoin will never have a stable price. Since bitcoin is getting more popular all over the world,i can see bitcoin double or triple of its current value now in the next decade. The more it become popular,it's value will rise more rapid.
Yes there is no hint to stabilise in bitcoin price in coming days. You want to see bitcoin price double no need to wait for a decade just 1 or 2 years it will double. Seriously i am waiting for next year what will happen in bitcoin price.

Right, there is no any indication that can be stable in the near future. I actually like it this way, I mean very volatile. Because it is super volatile it is giving us a lot of opportunities to make money during the day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
December 12, 2017, 06:02:39 AM
It wont really have a stable value because the supply is low and the demand is getting higher as more people are getting involved in the crypto currency . In my opinion bitcoin will have a stable price if it hits it max supply and dont have any more block to make.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
December 12, 2017, 05:58:44 AM
A stable price for bitcoins is unlikely to be expected even in the distant future. The price for bitkoyn is so volatile that it is almost impossible to predict its behavior on the market. Maybe in the future something will be invented and bitcoin will lose its volatility.
I have the same opinion, I don't see any options for how to make bitcoin stable...

Indeed, there is no way of making it stable and I don’t understand why people are thinking about making it stable all the time. The stability of bitcoin is going to make it just like other common paper currencies, it is unique from them because of its unstable nature.

The bitcoiners are becoming rich just because of bitcoin’s fluctuating nature. People buy it low and sell high which helps them making big profit.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
December 11, 2017, 11:28:47 PM
As of now, it is hard to tell whether or not bitcoin’s price is stable because as we can see, its price keeps on going down and going up giving it an unstable pump and dump percentage. Maybe we can only say that its price is stable if there is almost no price activity for about a week or two.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 11:24:47 PM
Sadly, it is not certain when would it stabilize since there are a lot of factors affecting the price. If you are patient enough, you can get good deals out of it.
Sadly bitcoin just stable for a while, like 1-2 days then the price changed again after that. But when the price starts to aggressive, we can earn pretty profit easily than bitcoin at stable price.
Pages:
Jump to: