Pages:
Author

Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price? - page 10. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
December 10, 2017, 05:41:13 PM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

Actually this great volatility seems to be a common denominator in the market of cryptos due to the relatively low volume with which the market moves, which makes it easy for a few whales to manipulate the price at their convenience.

But once the market matures over the years, I would expect this great volatility to decline, although this market is so new and different from traditional markets, that all of us involved in this are also at the expense of learn on the fly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 05:36:07 PM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Thank You.

I cannot imagine if ever Bitcoin will stabilize just like the current status of fiat today. Fiats are centralized and have unlimited supply while Bitcoin is the total opposite. I though months ago that Bitcoin will stabilize when it goes mainstream and is used more like a currency than an investment. However, the law of demand and supply would contradict with my thoughts.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Privacy is freedom!
December 10, 2017, 05:23:05 PM
i agree,maybe we will never see a stable bitcoin price. im with bitcoin since a few years and never was the btc price really stable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 05:19:42 PM
Hello author! For my opinion cryptocurrency never will be stable. Stability can kill some trading opportunity stable price because it's looks like heartbeat cardiogram deceased person _________________ no volatility = no fast and easy money) High volatility -√V╾√V╾√\╾^√ = Can give for traders some money)
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 05:15:25 PM

Thank You.
Bitcoin and other altcoins' price will never be stable. Its crypto's nature. Price increase and decrease occurs depending on the demand. If number of investors increase and the demand for bitcoin arises, yes the value would go up. If investors concentrate on other altcoins and its demand decreases, bitcoin value would fall down.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
December 10, 2017, 05:14:36 PM

Thank You.
The price of bitcoin is not going to be stable for a very long time, I think it is going to take at least 20 years for bitcoin to reach something close to its maximum size so for the next 20 years we are going to see the price of bitcoin moving like crazy and even when bitcoin becomes more stable we will still be able to see movements like the ones we are seeing, just look at the stock market, you will see the market moving very erratically from time to time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
December 10, 2017, 05:13:01 PM
There will probably be many changes in the bitcoin price in this period. Moreover It may be oscillating. But in my opinion the price will be stable at the beginning of the next year ( supposedly the value will be close to 30K). Besides this development will be expected for the majority of people who use cryptocurrencies.
Hopefully the price of bitcoin will be always high.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
December 10, 2017, 05:10:32 PM
I cannot see it being stable any time soon. There is too much uncertainty around it and too much market manipulation. Good for traders and investors, not so much for everyone else

No I think bitcoin can be beneficial for everyone if utilized in a proper way and dealt accordingly and there are many users including myself we complain about the volatility but let's not forget due to the volatility we have earned huge profit (Again i am not saying it's kind of gambling) and sometimes we have to take risk in order to earn more but what keeps me going is the pattern of bitcoin value as there are been many price rise and many drops but at the end it always reaches a new level.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 04:42:52 PM
A stable price for bitcoins is unlikely to be expected even in the distant future. The price for bitkoyn is so volatile that it is almost impossible to predict its behavior on the market. Maybe in the future something will be invented and bitcoin will lose its volatility.
I have the same opinion, I don't see any options for how to make bitcoin stable...
Activity: 205
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 10, 2017, 04:40:59 PM
To control fiat currency governments and finance  sections of a  particular country follows certain rules and regulations.In crypto currency though there will be limited amount of coins released,the unit prise varies incredibly.In my point of view the reason for this is the whales who hold large amounts of bitcoin.They control the value of bitcoin.So it is dificult to predict whether the price of bitcoin will be stable in future
Activity: 119
★SportyCo★ decentralized sports invest
December 10, 2017, 04:21:18 PM
very hard to say if bitcoins price will be stable. i think it never will be, the price depends on how much the demand for bitcoins will there be in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
December 10, 2017, 04:20:14 PM
It is very hard to predict that when will bitcoins price will become stable but i don't think so that bitcoins even will become stable as it's price heavily depend on it's demand and people want to make profit so they would invest in bitcoins.Bitcoins volatility is one of its best features as instability is from many people make profits from so if bitcoins becomes stable it would more used as an currency rather than investment
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
December 10, 2017, 04:14:50 PM
I don't think Bitcoin's price will be stable for the next 1-2 years. People are just started to hear it and invest more. Many factors prevent it from staying stable right now.
Activity: 301
December 10, 2017, 04:10:29 PM
Maybe BTC price will stabilize a little bit when all the BTCs are mined and there is no more. Probably a BIG price rise at that time but maybe than it will stabilize a little bit... don't know...will see  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 04:06:23 PM
A stable price for bitcoins is unlikely to be expected even in the distant future. The price for bitkoyn is so volatile that it is almost impossible to predict its behavior on the market. Maybe in the future something will be invented and bitcoin will lose its volatility.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
December 10, 2017, 04:02:14 PM

Thank You.

Many elements affect the price. It is a big obstacle in the planning of long-term BTC storage. In 2 years the price can drop to 150 $ / 1psc. We must constantly keep track of the market is the only way ...
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 03:53:21 PM
It's hard to tell when bitcoin price will stable.Because bitcoin price daily pumping and daily dumping.I also confused, same to you.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
December 10, 2017, 03:37:23 PM

Thank You.
Stability of Bitcoin will take a long time to be achieved because of the high demand all over the world. As the demand for Bitcoin increases its value will definitely be affected positively and that is the reason why its value will continue to remain unstable. And if the demand for Bitcoin decreases so shall the value decline downward.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 03:35:07 PM
Bitcoin price can not be stable otherwise its usefulness will be eroded. Liquidity is the main reason why Bitcoin is trending. The unstable price of bitcoin is where the profit comes from.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
December 10, 2017, 03:26:21 PM
Every people have different views about the bitcoin price stability but from my views about bitcoin the price of bitcoin can not be stable it always fluctuate and it goes may up or down it depend on the demand of the bitcoin and popularity of bitcoin . Last few months the price of bitcoin may increase very much and it fluctuate in every moment so no one can predict the price of bitcoin when it is stable in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: