Pages:
Author

Topic: When will be stable Bitcoin Price? - page 4. (Read 2768 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 09:50:18 AM
I think bitcoin is we will be stable maybe 10years from now because as of now the price of bitcoin will not stop on increasing and increasing until in the future because bitcoin is just getting stronger and stronger day by day.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 09:44:46 AM
The price of bitcoin will never be stable. It is very volatile and it relies on how many people in the world can access technology. All we know that for the best of us, try to sell bitcoin in its peak price.
Activity: 316
December 12, 2017, 09:43:38 AM
Waiting for stable bitcoin prices is not easy, better take your moments in buying or selling bitcoins. But if still not sure better hold your bitcoin for as long as you can.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
December 12, 2017, 09:42:30 AM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

i think bitcoin price not will be stable, because bitcoin support always increase every time. but it's not mean bitcoin price also always increase, it is can decreased again.  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 12, 2017, 09:40:39 AM
When the demand for bitcoin is stable and never moves by having the same number of demand and supply of bitcoin as the day passes by. Which is very unlikely to happen, sir, because bitcoin demand does not vary from one or two people it depends upon the volume of demand it is gaining from its everyday transaction from the people or its users.
Activity: 81
Merit: 30
December 12, 2017, 09:36:50 AM
Bitcoin prise is increasing incredibly and sometime it's dumping also. But I don't know why , I don't feel good. When wil be bitcoin price stable? Any idea guys?

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.
I think, just for my own opininon, bitcoin's price will never be stable because for the reason that we all know, bitcoin is a currency type generated and operated online which make it a cryptocurrency and I believe that the ups and downs within cryptocurrencies are just their normal feature but more likely, this type of currency is always experiencing large changes compared to natural currencies because it can be easily accessed and this is more likely one of the contributing factor why cryptocurrencies like bitcoin cannot be stable for a known reason.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
December 12, 2017, 09:34:54 AM
After the high pump on prices it should easily expect that the price should move reversely, still waiting this movement a week ago
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 09:33:24 AM
The market is volatile so there is no chance for bitcoins to have a stable price. Another thing is that, If bitcoins will be stable then there are few investors that will be interested on it because everyone is expecting bitcoins to increase massively for the next years to come.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
December 12, 2017, 09:32:03 AM
Of my opinion from next year
This is not the end but the beginning, when the max supply reaches the stability starts
if I think the bitcoin will not experience stability, because the bitcoin price sometimes increases and decreases. so bitcoin will remain forever like this, if I think.
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 09:30:12 AM
It depends because the success of bitcoins brings continuity and expansion of all activities in cryptoworld. We cannot foretell as easy as of this moment because there are still people who don't recognized bitcoin, Once bitcoin spread to every location in the whole world eventually bitcoins will surge up. and i see life in the future are easy way of living.
Activity: 294
December 12, 2017, 09:24:26 AM
Bitcoin and its marketplace movements are unlikely to have a stable price because bitcoin is once the height of its price and sometimes it drops as much as you do not think it will happen. That's why there's nothing stable to happen but we just need to update it in the market place so we can not afford it when the price goes down again.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 09:22:58 AM
I think will never be stable, bitcoin is votality. Everyday many people invest to it so we cant predict when it will be stable. It will always depends on a supply and demand relationship in marketing.
Activity: 392
December 12, 2017, 09:22:16 AM

Sorry for my poor english, I am trying to improve it  Smiley

Thank You.

I think it will be having a normal price again if there are no investors that will pour in their money on them and there is no demand of bitcoin anymore which i am pretty sure that's hard to happen. Smiley
Activity: 546
December 12, 2017, 09:20:13 AM
i think there's no will be stable price since bitcoin supply is limited , the less supply the more expensive bitcoin is. so if you want to know the stable price, let see when all bitcoin are mined.
December 12, 2017, 09:20:12 AM
The price will never been stable. Time to time bitcoin price will play up and down. Anyone cant predict will be stable of the bitcoin price.
Merit: 15
December 12, 2017, 09:17:09 AM
Of my opinion from next year
This is not the end but the beginning, when the max supply reaches the stability starts
Activity: 98
December 12, 2017, 08:55:45 AM
Price of Bitcoin will never be stable. Fluctuation in Bitcoin's price is familiar. If it stable it will never increase and it it not increase then no one will buy them and also people will not take interest in Bitcoin. And at the end it just ends.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
December 12, 2017, 08:31:22 AM
Well it will not be stable until it will not be proclaimed as an official currency, because too many people depend on btc, thats why they are very agressive in using it and the other reason is many people doesnt want btc which affect to the price and banning btc to many nations that results to fall price.
Activity: 198
December 12, 2017, 08:28:20 AM
Yes it can be stable. Why? Because people support it and theres no complain about it. People like it and may of them will encourage other people to get involve and bicoin. Imagine the price of the bitcoin is 10k dollar. We dont see anything like this to other cryptocurrency only in bitcoin.  So even we other people will bash it. It would stay the same as normal.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 12, 2017, 08:24:39 AM
Bitcoin prices will never be stable until there is a regulation that has been decided by various parties. Perhaps the most important is how the government responds to Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is well received then I believe Bitcoin's price could be stable, while when Bitcoin still does not have a regulation then Bitcoin's price will continue to move quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: