Pages:
Author

Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ? - page 11. (Read 27836 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 05:17:51 AM
The rush ended about a year ago and about 90% of the projects turned out to be fraud. When will the next wave is unknown and whether it will be at all.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
January 30, 2019, 04:33:54 AM
ICO regulation is important, but without it you can also do. In recent years there have been ICO that are not regulation and have had success. I think the main factor will be favorable conditions in the market !
Activity: 145
January 30, 2019, 04:02:49 AM
Yes, precisely a regulation for ICO. A regulation will tell us which ICO is legitimate and a scam, giving sanctions to ICO scams. So that people will start to be interested in the ICO, and many investors will benefit from the ICO. What ICO needs now is only a clear regulation.
Activity: 364
January 30, 2019, 03:47:59 AM
I'm amazed at people who still invest in ICO. Do not they really understand that they can lose everything at the same time? How easy it is to buy an already existing crypt with a reputation. This will reduce the risk of losing everything.
Activity: 378
January 30, 2019, 03:45:21 AM
For those who initially plan a fraud, of course, you need to introduce some kind of punishment, but I still see that I think that this is not practiced!
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 30, 2019, 03:44:10 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
I think so ! It is necessary to regulate the ICO from the government. I think it will benefit both investors and the project. Because people will trust a project that is officially regulated by the government.
Activity: 504
January 30, 2019, 03:28:17 AM
Current investor protection mechanisms are far from ideal. If the project collapses, then there is no way to pay damages. Regulation will solve the problem of unscrupulous ICO organizers, no doubt.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 30, 2019, 03:24:22 AM
I think that ICO has already lost its popularity. Most investors no longer want to invest in utility tokens. But I think that in the future there will be a new wave of ICO popularity.

Yes we just need to wait new wave. Usually 1-3 years should past to next bulls run. So from now it should be 1 or 2 year, just go work on other projects and keep waiting!
The popularity was lost due to many projects appears day by day and ends up nothing, investors are now wisers and not to jumped in right away we do need to wait for some time where crypto will be high again and new usable project to show up and brings new spice inside the market, as development continue to progress newer versions of innovations will comes up and sets of ideas will bring interested investors to be back, as for now expect lesser
as market still bearish and new investment still on hold.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 03:20:19 AM
The ico hype seems to be over now finally, but icos are still alive.
Some good projects still collect a lot of money through an ico, without any hype.
It astonishes me how they do it, but it still seems possible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 03:03:08 AM
I think that ICO has already lost its popularity. Most investors no longer want to invest in utility tokens. But I think that in the future there will be a new wave of ICO popularity.

Yes we just need to wait new wave. Usually 1-3 years should past to next bulls run. So from now it should be 1 or 2 year, just go work on other projects and keep waiting!
Activity: 588
January 30, 2019, 03:01:01 AM
about the end .. it is unlikely that it will come, the transition to another level is possible in the very near future, the world needs innovation and technology, so this niche will always be there. A lack of investor confidence is a fact, but there is competition, now projects will fight for investors, so to speak, for healthy competition.
Activity: 308
January 25, 2019, 12:06:26 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
I think we need to have stricter rules for ICO projects, if there are such regulations, investors will protect their money and those projects will probably never appear.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 24, 2019, 11:43:16 PM
The funny part is that some ICOs has anonymous teams and no fixed address, so how can you sanction an ICO team when you do not even know the people behind the project?

Then do not go for this kind of project, investors are wiser now, they want to see if the platform can be of use to the community and the team behind the project are real experts, which can face the cameras and do an interview, gone are the days of photoshopped image, they want to see them how they talk in their youtube channels.
Activity: 572
January 24, 2019, 06:25:33 PM
The hype is long gone. Projects that conduct ICO do not collect such large amounts in a short time as it was before. Now some projects are looking for additional sponsors, and ICO is carried out in order to publicize your project. So we can assume that the hype has passed or temporarily subsided.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
January 24, 2019, 06:17:36 PM
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
January 24, 2019, 06:02:58 PM
The funny part is that some ICOs has anonymous teams and no fixed address, so how can you sanction an ICO team when you do not even know the people behind the project?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
January 24, 2019, 06:01:56 PM
We have long needed to stop the emergence of fraudulent projects. It is necessary to develop such a mechanism for conducting ICO that could protect investors from fraudsters. Otherwise, investors will soon stop investing money in projects during ICO.
In fact, it is a very good idea to protect the ico market of companies from fraud. But what mechanism can be thought out so that someone could not abuse the possibilities of control?
It is hard to answer this question properly but i will do my best. Applying kyc filter to all investors will significantly decrease the fraud and scam possibility. Securing token sales will gave effect to keep things under control. It will be win-win situation for both investors and teams.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 24, 2019, 05:48:41 PM
We have long needed to stop the emergence of fraudulent projects. It is necessary to develop such a mechanism for conducting ICO that could protect investors from fraudsters. Otherwise, investors will soon stop investing money in projects during ICO.
In fact, it is a very good idea to protect the ico market of companies from fraud. But what mechanism can be thought out so that someone could not abuse the possibilities of control?
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 24, 2019, 05:42:14 PM
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
January 24, 2019, 05:28:15 PM
I think that the regulation of the ICO market is more than necessary for us. We need rules and laws on which new ICO projects will work.
you're right. I really want the regulators to start working with the ICO market. It is very important for the development of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: