Pages:
Author

Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ? - page 14. (Read 27836 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 137
December 31, 2018, 04:13:25 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
Yes, since the ICO activity attracts a lot of scammers and they steal millions of investors' funds, the states cannot stand aside for a long time, they have to intervene and take measures to prevent such cases of fraud. This means that states will be forced to regulate the activities of the ICO and, above all, in order to protect the rights of investors and bring fraudsters to criminal responsibility. Therefore, ICO teams will be checked, identified, and rules will be established so that fraudsters cannot escape with the funds collected. Many states are already preparing the relevant regulations.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 10:56:56 PM
The higher the enthusiasm of the community for the ICO and the higher the opportunity to be able to make more money through ICO, the higher the emergence of the ICO hype. Be vigilant and selective in choosing ICO, don't just trust people's opinions without doing their own research and analysis of the ICO. A good concept or a good team does not always guarantee that ICO results will be good and avoid scams.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
December 30, 2018, 08:18:20 PM
I see lots of ICOs already rise much less funds even if projects are good ones. Reaching softcap is not easy at all and you need really a good idea, team and marketing to collect enough funds to start a project. I hope collecting money will become easier when market recovers in general. Most shitcoins will be dumped.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 30, 2018, 08:04:46 PM
We need regulations for the ICO market, preferably not complicated ones and global ones
if possible. That would protect investors from scam projects. It would not guarantee profitability
of the project of course, only to insure the founders do not disappear with the funds.

Regulations will bring more problems than it wasn't part of ecosystem. Investors usually research the project before they invest single dollar. Decentralization is future of crypto payments and regulation can't control this system simply.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 07:54:35 PM
We need regulations for the ICO market, preferably not complicated ones and global ones
if possible. That would protect investors from scam projects. It would not guarantee profitability
of the project of course, only to insure the founders do not disappear with the funds.
Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 29, 2018, 06:06:30 PM
Yes, recently this industry brought less and less profit. I have increasingly come across fraudsters. I hope that this industry will become better.
Activity: 504
December 29, 2018, 08:49:41 AM
Only a few and a few new ICOs are emerging now and it's too difficult for them to raise enough money for further development, even though the project is sometimes feasible. In my opinion, the hype about the ICO is over.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 08:44:50 AM
ICO market has the same trends as the whole crypto market, so now the hype of ICOs as the hype of cryptocurrencies is low, but I believe next year will be huge hype again.
Activity: 309
December 29, 2018, 08:20:06 AM
maybe next year ICO (Initial Coin Offering) will  replaced by STO (Security Token Offering) I hope it will protect investors from the scam project. ICO hype might come back if every ico project itself is interesting, but currently there are so many ico projects that don't have a interesting  concept and a lot of mainstream ico projects
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 08:19:00 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

That is why some government are very strict on the acceptance of ICO and even crypto as a whole. It is a good platform for scammers to deceive and run away with peoples money. These ICOs should be regulated and monitored to avoid more scams to happen.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 08:16:08 AM
For everything to be perfect, a regulator is needed who will check projects for scammers and other relevant criteria, and approve the project for launch.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
December 29, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
Noise and HYIP around the ICO has already passed, what we are seeing now is echoes of the past. Perhaps the ICOs will still return, but in a modified form. Hope for the best.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 29, 2018, 06:46:01 AM
Hype is never going to end, because if people are still investing in ICO projects, even during such a bad market conditions, imagine how much more people would take part in new ICOs during the green market.
Activity: 1078
December 29, 2018, 06:44:32 AM
It seems like the hype about ICOs is already ended. Few and few new ICOs appear now and it is too difficult for them to collect enough money for the further development, though the projects are worthy sometimes.
Activity: 232
December 29, 2018, 06:36:38 AM

You understand that large volumes and the hype around the ICO arose solely due to the growth of Bitcoin and Ethereum. People invested 1 Ethereum in the project, but in dollars it was 1,300$, although they bought it at all for 30$. Catch it?
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 29, 2018, 06:17:24 AM
Not sanctions, but simply regulation, because sanctions will make ICO not so attractive and ruin the prospects of this event!
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 29, 2018, 06:03:43 AM

This is how the ICO works that I have begun to see since the information that ICO has more than 70% is deceptive and fake. Be more careful in choosing and doing projects in ICO because you may be the next object  Grin
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
December 29, 2018, 05:55:25 AM
I believe that ICO projects must be regulated and investigated by local governments, which allows investors to reduce the possibility of fraud.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 04:46:56 AM
Very much needed, but I don't know how to impose sanctions on these ICO projects, we don't even know their real office address and fraudsters.
Activity: 784
December 29, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

Maybe so far there have not been strict sanctions for those who committed ICO fraud. Because there are no rules for the ICO so they are free to do anything. I think in determining ICO we must be careful and do research properly.
Pages:
Jump to: