Pages:
Author

Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ? - page 15. (Read 27836 times)

B.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 04:39:48 AM
they must be sanctioned so that there is a deterrent effect for the perpetrators and there is also fear for the potential perpetrators, if they can continue to play with investors as they please, I am sure investor confidence will fade as more scam.
I think that every ICO must provide data on all the teams involved properly so that later in the event of fraud they can be tried
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
December 29, 2018, 04:33:03 AM
Don't invest in ICOs and they will die gradually Wink But any ICO investor want to find and buy new Etherium or Stratis to make x100-x200 and buy lambo. Only when all investors will lose all their money with ICOs hype will end.
Cant you even care reading the short question?OP isn’t asking about  suggestioj in regarding investments instead he wanna learn if the regulation is a must since ICO scammers are covering our community

For me,having a regulating body in this community is badly needed because the scamming from the ico world is rampant and we cant have any help from anyone
Activity: 271
December 29, 2018, 04:24:50 AM
I think that the ICO project will stop a lot soon. If the bitcoin price is lower than 2,500 US dollars, the ICO project will disappear and no ICO project will succeed. I am tired of the ICO project and there are too many scams here.
Activity: 255
December 28, 2018, 05:25:59 AM
The hype disappears day by day. Look for yourself, even the scammers have already escaped from this area. Apparently the volume of investment fell to a minimum. When everything will be restored and we will be able to do 2000% for a month...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 12:59:47 PM
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Michael Zasidkevich, co-founder TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

Please give us your feedback about usability TOPExperts - https://app.usabilityhub.com/do/81a697bcc809/936
So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 88
CryptoMarketAds
December 11, 2018, 04:35:01 AM
There are much scammer and liar in the ICO. Even when they are legit they are still making false promises on releasing the invested token or the reward tokens for the bounty campaigns and after the end, the team is just running. I wish this has to stop in future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 03:18:35 PM
I think when market recovery , popularity ico will popular rise again.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
December 10, 2018, 03:06:16 PM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
In my opinion, the hype with ICO projects has long ended. This year, ICO is experiencing great difficulties in raising funds. This is due not only to the long period of falling cryptocurrency market, fraud among ICO teams, but also to the large number of KYC checks carried out against bounty hunters, especially if such checks are carried out at the end of the ICO or even after its completion.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
December 10, 2018, 02:07:15 PM
This year, ICOs have become less popular. Investors are very afraid to invest in projects at the ICO stage. But I think when the market starts to grow, ICO will become popular again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
December 10, 2018, 01:55:39 PM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

It has already ended and it is very bad for the projects, which did not managed to gain enough money, because today almost nobody trusts ICOs.
Activity: 182
December 10, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

ICO will die to born again in another form. This form should be much more reliable to match the investors opportunites and needs, so I will be there.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 10, 2018, 12:58:13 PM
Never, ICOs like other cryptocurrencies were, are and will be forever, nobody can stop them because they are decentralized. So if there will be enough investors, then ICOs survive.

It seems to me that changes to the rules of the ICO are necessary. No one will force project developers to apply these rules. However, if the rules are established, and investors will invest only in projects that play by the rules, then there will be nothing left for other projects except to comply with the rules.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 12:01:36 PM
Progress never stops in our time, old technologies are replaced by new ones and I think that ICO projects will always be relevant in the investment market !
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 10, 2018, 11:57:54 AM
In my opinion, ICO made so much noise that the popularity around this method of fundraising will be for a long time. Of course, all current problems will lead to some changes and regulation, but the way will continue to live.
ICO is a great way to collect money on the cool ideas! Believe me, we can see the new Uber or Amazon on blockchain and investors can make 10000% profit
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 10, 2018, 11:50:09 AM
In my opinion, ICO made so much noise that the popularity around this method of fundraising will be for a long time. Of course, all current problems will lead to some changes and regulation, but the way will continue to live.
Activity: 5
December 10, 2018, 11:28:56 AM
I think it will end pretty sonn, ICOs are already gathering less and less money
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
Undoubtedly, the ICO needs to start controlling, unfortunately this can lead to bad consequences, and this way of raising funds will not be profitable, but I am sure that as soon as they become obsolete, another way of raising funds will come!
Activity: 392
December 10, 2018, 11:00:19 AM
Of course we need some restrictions in the ico , a lot of scams , I think it is necessary that the team was very open so that in case of what you could meet and take your money!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
December 09, 2018, 07:06:17 PM
The hype of ICO will continue as long as bitcoin exists because it is due to bitcoin's importance that drove these ICOs to exists and others who are also planning to integrate blockchain in their project as well. IMO, ICO will never cease to exists and so SCAM ICOs will also ride on it too.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
Why do you think it will end? Maybe it is just beginning, and if I am honestly very happy about it, even despite the large number of fraudulent projects. I am sure that 2019 will be the year of ICO and that we will witness a huge number of good and promising projects!
Pages:
Jump to: