Pages:
Author

Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ? - page 18. (Read 27836 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 05:35:39 AM
Never, this fundraising method will never end. We need to find solutions of how to avoid entering fraud projects and losing investors funds. We need more regulations on the crypto market to make it a more safer place for everybody.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 05:27:18 PM
Now is the moment when the hype around the projects disappeared and only enthusiasts decide to invest or participate in the bounty.

Or in another words when it is "blood on the pages" of the forum is'n it? Aposteriori we can assume that spring-summer of 2018 was the end of ICO in their current appearance. And a scheme was as old as a world itself. Now public cry for "decentralization" changed to "we need regulation" (and profits as with Ethereum I suppose Grin)
No specific time for that but I'm still hoping that it will started to end the hype for the purpose of now which it getting profit, most of the time not to fall crypto because its worth living with crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 02, 2018, 05:17:28 PM
Now is the moment when the hype around the projects disappeared and only enthusiasts decide to invest or participate in the bounty.

Or in another words when it is "blood on the pages" of the forum is'n it? Aposteriori we can assume that spring-summer of 2018 was the end of ICO in their current appearance. And a scheme was as old as a world itself. Now public cry for "decentralization" changed to "we need regulation" (and profits as with Ethereum I suppose Grin)
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 05:15:18 PM
I am sure that startups will start to pay us money again and again when the assets return to the market
Activity: 252
December 02, 2018, 05:11:40 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
December 02, 2018, 12:48:20 PM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
We now need government regulation of ICO. Without such regulation, we cannot defeat fraud in this kind of activity. Only good government control over collecting and spending the funds raised can save us from fraud in ICO projects. Rather rigid rules of carrying out ICO are going to enter in Russia, they completely will relieve us of fraud in this kind of activity. There, all collected funds must pass through banks and government agencies will control their intended use.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
December 02, 2018, 12:30:12 PM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
No sanctions and regulators will not help, except that somewhat improve the situation.
Activity: 434
December 02, 2018, 11:51:39 AM
Until now I have not thought about the existence of sanctions against the ICO which later disappeared. What needs to be done is to increase awareness and be active in monitoring the development of the value and prospects of each coin owned. If it is known that a coin from ICO does not have a good future, the alternative chosen is to immediately sell it or exchange it for another more promising coin to hold until the value is good.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
December 02, 2018, 11:11:36 AM
ICO will continue to exist. The situation with him now is not very good, around a lot of scams. Soon the rules of the ICO will be tightened to solve this problem. But the ICO itself will not go anywhere, because this is a very effective way to raise funds for the project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 10:56:31 AM
The popularity of ICO has literally come to an end, projects still continue to collect investments, however this amount is much less than a few months ago, only 300 million in total.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
December 02, 2018, 10:54:57 AM
I can’t say exactly when this will end, but I know that scammers will always find a loophole to deceive people. All you have to do is educate people and teach literacy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 10:08:10 AM
This year was probably the worst for ICOs. There were so many ICOs and so many ICOs havent reached soft cap and I think that it is right. Because we have to create competition between them and only the best will survive.
Activity: 448
December 02, 2018, 10:04:53 AM
scammers will find all the new ways of cheating people and no matter how we defend ourselves as I think
1DC
Activity: 448
December 02, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

We do really need some actions on those act by some ico because for me that is one of the main reason why some investors are no longer interested in cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 09:55:16 AM
The hype of ICO has ended sine mid of this year until now, as you can see, most of new ICO this year failed, very few ICO can archive soft cap. Investors are smarter, only good projects get invested.
The ICO is in a recession and it has caused the bounty to end so far. I have not seen any successful ICO in recent months with this bear market. I participated in two ICOs from June but until now their project is still delayed and not deployed public sale. Everything was over for ICO and bounty
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 09:39:32 AM
I think its already ended. If they are not blind Founders of the ICOs has to be find out that its easy to see that funding of the projects is going harder and harder. They need to be more qualified and much more attention to community needs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
December 02, 2018, 09:38:15 AM
The hype of ICO has ended sine mid of this year until now, as you can see, most of new ICO this year failed, very few ICO can archive soft cap. Investors are smarter, only good projects get invested.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 02, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
Sanctions and regulation = less possibilities to earn. It's like Wild West here now. Huge risks, huge possible profits. Some regulation will come definitely. We already see KYC almost everywhere, anonymity in crypto is a myth now Sad
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 03:15:20 AM
Damn right, and I even heard the good projects are migrating from ethereum blockchain to tron ,if this continues it will affect ethereum so badly that we can start seeing price drop ,ETH has become the space for scammers ICOs haven ,I hope this will be fix in the future ,ETH is still one of the best
There are still many bigger projects who are using the ethereum platform for their projects and they are doing it because of its awarenedd. Many investors find it easy to invest in the projects which are based on the ethereum platform. Tron is just the platform which not many inexperience investors know and find it hard to invest in there.
Activity: 686
November 28, 2018, 06:46:45 AM
I also hate ICO's scam. Because they not only make the market worse, but also waste a lot of hunter time. If someone can give us a way to effectively sanction ICO, then I am happy to support you!
This must be taken seriously because it concerns the future of crypto because if this continues to be allowed, investors will decrease because they always suffer losses in investing. so I agree if there are sanctions that are treated for ICO cheating.
Pages:
Jump to: