Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 5. (Read 5147 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
November 22, 2018, 07:40:52 PM
its hard to predict. it might take longer than last time to hit $1200.
Yes I agree on you that this will take enough time to rise back to $1200 as the current price is too far from that level. Although the market is unpredictable it can recover fast if the trend will start to bullish.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 07:16:37 PM
I think that this will not happen soon. At the moment, the cryptocurrency market is depressed and no one knows exactly when the decline will end.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 22, 2018, 06:57:57 PM
Given that this year is a bad year for cryptos not only for ethereum, we cannot really tell when will recovery or increase would take place in the market. At this moment, the situation is becoming far even worse. Keep in mind that many people have expected that this year would be a huge one but doefintely it is not. Next year therefore is not assured to be a year that will again be in favor with the market. We better be patient for us to be the ones to witness how will the market go next year.
Activity: 392
November 22, 2018, 06:47:11 PM
This is an unbelievable price, I never thought that ETH could rise to $ 600-700, just the wrong guesses and intentions of investors because they are too greedy. They expect high prices
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
November 22, 2018, 06:01:50 PM
The world of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable! Anything can wait for us! Maybe Ethr will recover quickly, and may come the collapse of the entire cryptocurrency! Therefore, we can only wait and hope for the best!
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 07:59:30 PM
At this moment it sounds like a real dream because we all see what is happening on the marlet. And of course ethereum is strong coin but it's price is so far away from 1200((
That is true, it is hard to conclude in these market that price continues declining. I think in ethereum it will take long to recover and it takes long to increase the price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 15, 2018, 07:16:47 PM
At this moment it sounds like a real dream because we all see what is happening on the marlet. And of course ethereum is strong coin but it's price is so far away from 1200((
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
November 15, 2018, 03:38:11 AM
my feeling ethereum will not exceed 1000 dollars in the near future but certainly ethereum will still exist in the future.
we just need to support it so that each ico program runs well and benefits for everyone.
Activity: 419
November 15, 2018, 02:18:19 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
It is hard for us to trust ETH to reach the $ 1,200 price. I need us to think more positively as this may not be possible. ETH can only reach $ 7,000 this year. And its price increase depends on Bitcoin rising and leading in the crypto market.
In my opinion, ETH can definitely reach the value of $1200 and this is not even a very big value but since the market is down, it will take time to step in to the phase of revival. It fell from the highest value to the current lowest and a whooping amount of investments have been made in this very currency, it still does have the costumer and this will push it up in the market and will recover.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 03:27:21 PM
I hoped that by the end of this year there would be such a price, and now I’m sure that we will not see such a price. Maybe in two years there will be a price of 800 dollars, and then I don’t believe in it.
Activity: 224
November 08, 2018, 02:41:44 PM
All predictions about price of ethereum were wrong and I don't believe to them now. I see that ethereum not growing and I don't know when we will see something like this(
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
November 08, 2018, 10:17:27 AM
This is serious and really need to second thought, eth has since this post decline by 83% from the $1200 mentioned in this post and we still hoping to see it back to the ATH but I know that would take some year as all market is in bear market and to really recover will take some time. But definitely it will hit the ATH again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 08:39:03 AM
its hard to predict. it might take longer than last time to hit $1200.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 04:00:30 AM
I think this year is hard for ETH to return to $ 1200, last year due to the boom of the ICO, the demand for ETH increased, causing the price of ETH to rise rapidly. This year ICO has cooled off, and is deployed on many other platforms, not just Ethereum, so ETH will depend heavily on ETH's technological developments.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
November 08, 2018, 03:19:08 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
It is hard for us to trust ETH to reach the $ 1,200 price. I need us to think more positively as this may not be possible. ETH can only reach $ 7,000 this year. And its price increase depends on Bitcoin rising and leading in the crypto market.
Activity: 406
November 08, 2018, 02:44:57 AM
This is probably the most difficult forecast, then next year it would reach a level of $ 500 to understand that it will continue to grow, and most importantly, at what speed. But as always, hope is alive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 12:58:59 AM
ETH price increase depends on the increase of BTC and ETH will increase the price of $ 1200 I think then the price of BTC will be about $ 30,000 probably not long may end of the year. Clarity is expressed in recent days ETH prices are gradually recovering and green is overflowing.

Last time, when Bitcoin was about 20 thousand, the price of Ethereum reached 1300 dollars. I suppose, when the next bull run comes and BTC jumps to 15-17 K, it can cost 1200 dollars.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
November 04, 2018, 11:05:27 AM
I think Etherium will be able to achieve$ 1,200 more by the end of the year . I have no doubt that this will happen . He already began to show growth

It's difficult to reach $ 1200 agian, difficult market conditions certainly make crypto prices difficult to skyrocket, I'm pessimistic that this year ethereum prices can return to reach $ 1200, if the market has recovered maybe the price that can be achieved is $ 500.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
November 04, 2018, 10:27:27 AM
If you are saying that whether ETH will reach $1200 ever, then yes, definitely it will go more than the ATH that it touched in December. But if you mean that by the year end, that can't be said with certainty. I think there will be a push up in the market but that won't be equivalent to the last time pump. There would be some relief from the bear we are experiencing now but that would be all.
Activity: 504
November 04, 2018, 10:20:24 AM
It is very hard to achieve the same this year. With the current value swinging around 199 usd i fell that we will certainly see a 150 usd value per eth before Christmas.
we still don't know what will happen in the future because cryptocurrency always changes everything suddenly, so there is still a possibility that at the end of this year ethereum prices will be able to reach that price again, for me just need to be patient to wait and also follow the path of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: