Pages:
Author

Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? - page 38. (Read 5147 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 08:27:34 PM
I hope that after summer price will rise up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 04:43:58 PM
We can just patiently wait for it and never panic, fluctuations are always part of the equation as economist would say. With that meaning it will bounce back to it's high price and who knows might even be higher reaching new heights. Wait till this summer and the pump will happen again, after this summer it will overvalue the 1200$, be patient hold it .
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
March 18, 2018, 11:59:38 AM
I think before the year 2018 end, the company of ethereum will reach the market value one thousand two hundred dollars or even more if there will be a huge demand that will support them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 06:29:34 AM
NEVER!!!1

Before that, PoS will be applied in 4 months time and ETH will be valuable almost for nothing due to the fact that the developpers have not signed any important smart contract, so the coin will be left for only its technology value, which is almost nothing.

Been saying this many times. But people are ignorants.
You have a good position. But I do not agree with you. Look at other crypto-currencies, they do not even have a good technical base. The ether will stand and more than 1200. The question is only when will this recession end?
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
March 18, 2018, 06:29:08 AM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
I think there is possibility that ETH could be higher again maybe in the second or third quarter, its just like we are experiencing bad conditions in crypto, lets just wait and have patience i know it would be stable again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
March 18, 2018, 06:24:10 AM
Right now is really bad for crypto, and i will repeat what has been said a thousand of times, be patient hold strong, think long term, take a break Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 06:19:16 AM
There are too many negative news coming out for the recent month.
I guess it will take very long for ETH to bounce back to 800, and 1200 seems impossible as the timing is really bad.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 18, 2018, 06:14:47 AM
NEVER!!!1

Before that, PoS will be applied in 4 months time and ETH will be valuable almost for nothing due to the fact that the developpers have not signed any important smart contract, so the coin will be left for only its technology value, which is almost nothing.

Been saying this many times. But people are ignorants.
Activity: 108
March 18, 2018, 06:11:52 AM
Of course, this will happen and I think that this should happen very soon, because now the bitcoin rate is growing, and if the rate grows, then the whole crypto world should grow, so everything is very simple. Soon spring and soon there will be a rise in prices
copper member
Activity: 462
March 18, 2018, 06:10:16 AM
The bad news now is that Ethereum is below $600 which means no one can actually predict the price of Ethereum or any other coin in the cryptocurrency coin market cap. But I believe Ethereum will hit $2000 just can't tell when that will happen, hopefully Ethereum must grow because it has all the qualities, features to do that.
Of course, all that is possible. but seeing all the current circumstances, I think to reach $ 2k will be very difficult. my prediction, the price will start to rise again in August this year
I also think that ethereum will start growing again. And the lower it descends, the higher it will be able to rise. It seems to me that growth can begin earlier, perhaps already at the end of the true or early summer.  Smiley
Various possibilities in the ktipto market that could happen Ethereum should grow because it has good quality, and features to do that.
Hopefully Ethereal or other coins in the cryptococcal coin market could start rising again in the near future ..
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
March 18, 2018, 06:01:45 AM
For me it really depends on Bitcoin and also in the market to reach or to increase again the value of Ethereum. Hold your Ethereum and wait until its price goes up,
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 05:46:13 AM
The bad news now is that Ethereum is below $600 which means no one can actually predict the price of Ethereum or any other coin in the cryptocurrency coin market cap. But I believe Ethereum will hit $2000 just can't tell when that will happen, hopefully Ethereum must grow because it has all the qualities, features to do that.
Of course, all that is possible. but seeing all the current circumstances, I think to reach $ 2k will be very difficult. my prediction, the price will start to rise again in August this year
I also think that ethereum will start growing again. And the lower it descends, the higher it will be able to rise. It seems to me that growth can begin earlier, perhaps already at the end of the true or early summer.  Smiley
Activity: 54
March 17, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

This will be quick, when the market rebounds
Activity: 67
March 17, 2018, 10:17:04 PM
I predict ETH will reach $ 1,200 at the end of August
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
March 17, 2018, 09:57:28 PM
just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

I am believe ethereum will reach $1200 again soon. Ethereum is good coin because ethereum have smart contract and many token using ethereum network. I am reading on many article that many bank or financial institution have planning using ethereum network
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 09:41:40 PM
I think this year it is gonna break 1,2k. If not,  it is still okay,  cut Ethereum is a long term hold,  so we all should take its ups and downs  (especially downs)  patiently.
Maybe this year Ethereum will go up and I'm not too worried because ETH Will increase because of the upcoming rally, and now the crypto market is getting lonely and many people are afraid to invest in ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 17, 2018, 06:57:50 PM
Activity: 110
March 17, 2018, 06:54:36 PM
So much relies on Eth, surely it has to go up due to the supply and demad aspect?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 06:53:20 PM
It's probably realistic, whether it's just time for the currencies to regain their growth, as it was in 2017
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
March 17, 2018, 06:51:45 PM
Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies and the fact it lost 50% of price doesn't mean eth becomes "bad" . The problem is FUD and a bearish market as a result . All we need is good news from g20 summit and SEC , which will result in green market . I have no doubt that Ethereum will be one of the firsts currencies who returns to previous maximums .
Pages:
Jump to: