Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 2. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 18, 2018, 06:36:28 PM
ico until now still exists and competes to give a good concept, I am not sure if now ico will die quickly and maybe ico will survive until some time later. so I think ico will still stay in the best position.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 18, 2018, 06:25:14 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
ico will not die not in the nearest future i am sure so we all can relax for a while and invest without any worries
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
September 18, 2018, 06:22:00 PM
Well, it will die if the level of fraud in ICO increases sharply. Which is makes the investors are not interested and do not trust in ICO anymore. In this circumstances, no one else still invests or contribute in ICO. I am sure, it won't take a long time for the ICO to die.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:05:54 AM
I believe the ICO will not die, the ICO project is a form of super-profit, it can bring you assets folding dozens of times you existing. I think the ICO will thrive in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 05:13:11 AM
There are two variants for them from me: they could die because of the scam that will eat ICOs in the end or people will start to use other technologies and programs for the getting money.
Activity: 756
September 18, 2018, 04:13:17 AM
ICO is not dead. It just was a bad phase in just so it looks a bit worse. Thus it will continue to evolve and become better because many who support this either from investors or from better technology. from ICO is also certainly often appear new technologies useful to the development of the world will happen.
Activity: 630
September 18, 2018, 04:04:16 AM
What e question? why should they die, I think they are vital for crypto market development. If we say that we want to see cryto as the future currency it will be impossible without ICOs. Yes there are a lot of scams but along with them there are good projects. Take a look at www.icoguide.com you will be able to pick some good ideas.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 03:50:44 AM
If things go as they are today, then this time is not so far away as it seems, because investors are also not iron, and interest also has the property of being lost. Everything depends on what you will do next.
Activity: 602
September 17, 2018, 10:57:10 AM
It is difficult to say something specific on how the market will behave in the near future, because it is on this depends the success of ISO projects. The fact is that at the moment there is simply not enough investors to buy out all projects, even at a minimum.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
September 17, 2018, 09:26:58 AM
This year there are many ICOs who failed to reach the softcap so that they failed to achieve their goals, it is time for clear rules on the ICO so that everyone cannot freely make the ICO, if this continues then the future of ICO will end soon.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
September 17, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
not all icos will die, some projects are really good but takes some time to become popular.
most people are confused with so many coins out there, even people in this forum..  Grin
Activity: 31
September 17, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
i think it won't die  in the near future, it's a pretty effective platform to accumulate money, however i hope that they will use some form of regulations against the many scam ico-s
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
It all depends on what they really are, because sometimes it happens that projects simply can not raise money, but the project itself is really very cool, but usually it does not happen often. In most cases, these are scam projects.
Activity: 406
September 17, 2018, 09:14:51 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

correct. indeed recently many ICOs closed their transactions, but that was not a sign that the ICO was dead, but because of the sale of ICOs that did not reach their minimum sales. I am sure that the ICO will not die even on the contrary, the ICO will continue to grow and its devotees will continue to increase in the future.
Activity: 406
September 17, 2018, 09:11:07 AM
In my opinion. ICO will die when there is no more demand. because the progress of an ICO depends very much on the interest in the ICO. currently the development of ICO continues to increase as many interested in the ICO. therefore it is impossible if the ICO will die.
Activity: 420
September 17, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
When the investors and users will loose their trust in crypto market then there will be chances for die ICO"S but it can not be possible because today peoples are taking more interest in crypto market and investing lot of in market.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
ICO will die if Investors stop to invest and many altcoins will die. But it will not happen. Many companies offer many opportunities and continue to invest in crypto for them to be able to become successful.
Activity: 28
September 16, 2018, 09:13:23 AM
For coins to die, this requires the causes and premises. At the moment, they are not close and will not be. Thus, the crypto currency will develop, not die.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 09:03:57 AM
The ICO will die if all investors start not believing in crypto, so that people do not believe to investing in ICO, so that the ICO will die.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 08:57:41 AM
I think ico will not die. Because the companies are constantly investing in the crypto market for business success. People are also helping them by investing. However, to invest in ico, it should be verified. Because all ico is not successful. As long as people are carrying the crypto market, ico will remain there.
Pages:
Jump to: