Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 6. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
September 08, 2018, 05:26:08 AM
It is foolish to expect that ICOs will ever die. ICO is an innovative form of attracting financing from non-professional investors and this sphere will only develop and increase.

There may be a situation when ICO will die. The constantly increasing number of scams or failed projects affects investors badly. If ICO is perceived in this way, it will discourage investors from engaging in ICO because nobody likes to lose money instead of earning money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
ICO will die when the cryptocurrencies will end, but I don't think the crypto will end in the future, this is a good way to collect fund without any investment, they should know how to avoid the scam and fraud ICO.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 08, 2018, 05:19:38 AM
I don't think they will die but they will regulated like hell.

Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 08, 2018, 05:10:25 AM
Many developers use the ICO to collect money, not more. When a certain amount is collected they lose the desire to further develop their product. Besides, now the market is falling and prices on the stock exchanges leave much to be desired.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:04:48 AM
When crypto does not exist, maybe there will be no ICO anymore. However this probably will not happen, or it will take a very long time
Activity: 107
September 08, 2018, 04:47:33 AM
I think ICO will not die completely. I think it's like it will change or change the way the ICO is held. Perhaps there will be regulators. Even now, the sites that conduct ICO are beginning to appear. All money from fees goes to these sites, and they then pay this money to start-ups in stages, according to the implementation of the road map. We completed the first part of the road map - we got the first piece of money. And so on.
According to this scheme, fraud can no longer be.
Activity: 238
September 08, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
If investors can't make a profit by investing in ICO projects, I believe ICO will slowly launch the crypto market.

Hopefully the ICO will never stop because everyone needs this, and there are a lot of people like me who rely on this and look for opportunities to get higher returns by using this or by participating or investing in the ICO.
Activity: 99
September 08, 2018, 04:31:18 AM
When more than 60% of investors give up investing in ICO projects because of fear, ICO will face death because they will never be able to raise enough funds! The fraudster will also disappear!
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 04:28:58 AM
I don't think ICO will die, because ico is one of the most effective ways to develop crypto. Although many icos are scams now, there are still many icos that are real. You can't ignore this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 03:09:04 AM
It is foolish to expect that ICOs will ever die. ICO is an innovative form of attracting financing from non-professional investors and this sphere will only develop and increase.
Activity: 320
September 08, 2018, 02:30:59 AM
Like most experts, I believe that in the foreseeable future there are no prerequisites for the crypto market to die. I really understand how it works and what undeniable benefits it brings to society. Therefore, it will only develop, although some dubious projects will eventually leave the crypto market.
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 02:19:28 AM
Personally, I do not believe that a similar situation can occur in the foreseeable future. Yes, in the crypto market, periodic corrections and falls are actually possible, but even at this time it continues to develop. With the advent of new projects, new ideas and technologies are being formed that will help to develop the society.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 01:53:27 AM
The ICOs will develop if the cryptocurrency becomes more popular around the world and will be totally legal on the governmental level. As soon as the world will create some regulations connected to the cryptocurrency, there will be less scam and people will become more interested in the ICOs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 01:47:04 AM
Do you think it necessary and it will benefit the cryptoworld if the ico die? Cryptoworld is still need the rising of some ico. There are many failed ico now because some investors are afraid to invest to ico because the market and cryptoworld is unstable.
ICOs will still be needed to develop blockchain technology in the future until regulations are made by the government.
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
September 08, 2018, 01:37:38 AM
Do you think it necessary and it will benefit the cryptoworld if the ico die? Cryptoworld is still need the rising of some ico. There are many failed ico now because some investors are afraid to invest to ico because the market and cryptoworld is unstable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 01:28:27 AM
Well it will die if the demand of it is gone and also i think that it wont happen because the ICO will get stil investor due to the bounty of it. I think if this will happen the ICO wont die but the number of it will be reduced
Activity: 252
September 08, 2018, 01:23:53 AM
ICO receive funds through private investment so when there are people interested in this, the ICO will never die,but they will be less ,but the quality and return will increase at times.
Activity: 322
September 08, 2018, 01:23:43 AM
ICO's death depends on the developer and how the concept is, I don't think all ICOs will die, there are many ICOs currently reaching the Hard cap and successfully reaching the target.
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 01:05:12 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
I believe that the only option in which the ICO market can die - if people and investors are completely disappointed in it, will stop participating and investing. But while I do not see the prerequisites for such a situation, there is too much innovation and prospects for society offered by the modern crypto market.
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 01:01:01 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
I do not think that in the foreseeable future, ICO can die. I believe that this market has great potential and great importance for the development of society. Therefore, it will regularly attract new investors' attention and develop. Of course, some projects will leave the market, but crypto in any case will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: