Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 38. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 14, 2018, 12:47:40 PM
They are already "dying" I guess, but the story is not so simple. More ICOs are launching,,, so that means the ICO numbers are alive. Look at ICO stats. More ICOs from Jan to Jun 2018, than in Jan to Dec 2017.

But look at amounts raised. Total growing smaller and smaller every month. People lost confidence in ICOs. Scammers and bounty hunters took their cuts,,, and everyone is afraid in the dip. But wait for the bull run. ICOs will rise again.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 12:38:25 PM
As long as crypto is existing, ICO will never die . Crypto will never die in this life,it will keep existing especially now that so many countries are embracing crypto
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 12:26:27 PM
ico is almost die this year because many fraud and scammer doing false ico whos affect scaring investor to put their Money on any ico.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 11:47:29 AM
Yes, now many new ICO and the market is oversaturated, but this does not mean that this direction should die. I believe that people will eventually become smarter and more discriminating in investments.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
who am I to judge. I only flame
June 14, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
ICOs probably won't die. but will run out of fashion at some point. like with every bubble. i do hope some concepts will be reinvented with ICOs and they will be more believeable again
Activity: 292
June 14, 2018, 09:51:08 AM
I do not think ICO will die in the near future, although ICO will die I think it takes a very long time (my prediction about 20 - 30 years ahead).
Activity: 124
June 14, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
ICOs cannot die, as it is a new means of raising funds for the development of innovative projects. Probably the mechanisms will be changed to reduce the amount of scam
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 08:45:05 AM
At the moment, there are many ICO projects that do not reach their hard cap, or some scammers, but there are also many promising and successful projects for which there is demand from investors, so I believe that it is not prerequisites for the fact that projects ICO - will disappear or "die".
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
June 14, 2018, 08:27:11 AM

Its going to stay because some companies will soon be creating their own economy as its much easy to collect fundings in crypto than in stock market. The more ICOs coming and we'll all see them even in the next years to come.  Although there will still be a lot of scams just when regulations ares furnished. Even SME's will be joining the crypto.
Activity: 169
June 14, 2018, 08:24:01 AM
I think that the boom ICO is waiting for the fate of dotcoms, as in 2000. But only the most technologically advanced projects remain, for example as PriVCY
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
June 14, 2018, 08:23:01 AM
I think It is going to stay in the next few years. In this year, more and more projects are coming and the number would increase even more in the coming months.
Activity: 226
June 14, 2018, 08:19:20 AM
Why would ICOs die? there has been Mixed reactions concerning ICOs and most People are getting concerned about their real purpose in the crypto market, there has been cases where projects just go under or disappear after raising an amount of money, But really, not all are scams, some genuinely work towards the success of their projects, Its however almost impossible to tell when ICOs will die, or even they will die at all, we'll just have to wait and see
Activity: 86
June 14, 2018, 08:15:07 AM
The ICO's will not die at moment,there is still people really interested in to partecipate in Ico,but i also think that in the future there will be less ICO that now,not all companies with excellent product are interested in doing ico.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
I think that ICO will not die soon, now there are a lot of promising projects that easily collect investments. ICO will die when people stop investing in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 08:08:44 AM
Not in the near future, Icos are doing extraordinarely well and that is going to stay as long as there is good financing behind the scenes, by large whales.
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 08:01:07 AM
This is nonsense, ICO will not die, and they can not be forbidden, as it is impossible to prohibit crypto-currencies in general - that is their strength and usefulness. When bitcoin replaces fiat money, ICO will replace traditional investment mechanisms, and every clever businessman will certainly carry out ICO.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
June 14, 2018, 07:31:46 AM
ICO will not die. But the number will decline over the time. Lately ICOs are sprouting in many numbers without any regulations. As a result, some are scams cheating the people and investors. Ultimately, it is good that regulations will help stop projects from cheating people in the name of ICOs.
Activity: 22
June 14, 2018, 05:44:40 AM
Icos wont die anytime soon. A lot of creative people are coming up with new innovative ideas everyday and people are willing to invest in these new blockchain start ups with  with hope of doubling,tripling and increasing their investments.
Activity: 384
June 13, 2018, 11:29:50 AM
It must be admitted that currently there are too many ICOs that are hard-pressed to earn money, this is because so many ICOs are causing investors to confuse their money, and I'm sure ICO trends will one day soon end or die, probably no more than 5 years from now .
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 10:57:18 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
In my own personal opinion, ICO will not die because there are still ICOs that has good project and very promising. Even there are a lot of ICOs that are scams and bad project, ICOs will still exist no matter what happens.
Pages:
Jump to: