Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 35. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 12:36:18 PM
Its not easy to predict when ICOs will die, but with the poor framework and plans most are coming up with, its easy to say that they will fade off easily from the market as their usability and value will be low
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
June 23, 2018, 08:39:20 AM
As long as the encryption world exists, I believe that ICO will continue, especially after several years of improvement, and national policies will also guide its healthy development.
There are a lot of project that can be done so for sure ICO will continue because there so many ideas can create for a token or a coin, as long as crypto are exist ICO can also exist.
Activity: 210
June 23, 2018, 08:27:52 AM
I do not think ICO will end.
Currently, the development of Cryptocurrency is very rapid, after the development of Cryptocurrency, there will be ICO and Bounty.
I'm sure ICO will not end even though there are so many ICOs in existence and there is also ICO scam, but ICO enthusiasts are also very big.
Therefore, ICO will exist forever will not end at this time.
Activity: 111
June 23, 2018, 08:18:41 AM
As long as the encryption world exists, I believe that ICO will continue, especially after several years of improvement, and national policies will also guide its healthy development.
Activity: 107
June 22, 2018, 05:52:03 PM
This process has already started and ICO will last for a short time, the interest disappears, more and more deception from the developers. Even projects that are not scammers can cheat
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:42:08 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

Today there are many new and rather promising options for ICO, this direction continues to develop actively, so I would not say that we can talk about the possible death of this industry.
Activity: 23
June 22, 2018, 12:21:35 PM
This may happen in the near future, if the fraudulent schemes in ICOs are checked and eliminated. The safety of investors should be greatly improved. Otherwise, those wishing to invest will become smaller every day.
Activity: 87
June 21, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
I don't think ICO's will die as long as there are more and more companies wanting to promote there service and products, as long as they want to invest  in cryptocurrencies and as long as there are people who wants to support these companies, ICOs will remain and stay in cryptoworld.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 06:30:58 AM
The question is when ICO will die. I think that everything related to crypto currency is a new and rapidly developing technology.  Of course, the option on the subject of the issue is not an exception, but the likelihood that it will happen in the near future is unlikely.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 06:28:29 AM
I think that the ICO will exist for a long time, but now that they have lost confidence in themselves, they will become much smaller and people will be more careful to choose where they invest.
Activity: 69
June 21, 2018, 04:08:11 AM
there is the possibility that ICO will die if there is no more investors who believe to invest their capital in ICO proyrk. it has been proven that some ICOs always fail to achieve hardcap and their coin price is below the ICO price
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 04:07:01 AM
There are such cases, but how many such ICO projects, what is their percentage of the total number? I do not think there are many of them, and that there is a danger of the disappearance of projects in general.
Activity: 31
June 20, 2018, 02:36:49 PM
ICO will never die, ICO as a startup company, the world is always moving and people, too, invented and developed the movement to grow up
Activity: 294
June 20, 2018, 02:19:10 PM
I do not think at all that it is possible to talk about the death of ICO with such confidence... Because there are many companies that do not have the purpose of deceiving someone.  And they are the future!  By investing in a company with a good reputation and a promising future, you thus do not give the ICO a chance to die. Wink
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
June 20, 2018, 02:15:18 PM
ICOs dies when the crypto currency dies,or world goverment ban all the bittcoin thing, but they never cant kill whole blockchain that means the blockchain never dies
ICO will die when people realize most ICO's are scam, but that won't ever happen so ICO won't die.
That or if all governmants ban initial coin offers but that won't happen either.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 02:13:53 PM
ICOs dies when the crypto currency dies,or world goverment ban all the bittcoin thing, but they never cant kill whole blockchain that means the blockchain never dies
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 20, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

The only ICO's will gonna die are those who have poor dev team wherein they cannot maintain their coin/token/platform in order to give a good service to their investors. I am seeing a lot of ICO's with their success, because they are legit and have realistic offers in order the traders or investors will gain profit. The legit ICO will remain in the crypto world and will last forever than the not legit ones.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 12:41:43 PM
This is a real and bitter truth that I heard from.few people who were saying that it is going on that ICOs owner are selling their tokens privately , not only this is a factor but we got another factor also that the team of ICO to keep control over the money to spend over the advertisement , they offers bulk amount of tokens for the advertisers ( youtubers , Facebook page owners and group owners ) .
And this is leads into a big among the of the buy rider Result into dump in small time .
In my opinion this becomes a business which is very simple for the ICOs owner to bring new new ICOs with new new name and just collect better amount of the bitcoin and etherium and then put the token at buy order at small amount , which is not a fair thing in actual for us .
But I am sure that in the year there will be no more ICOs , only few ICOs will come in one year and that will give better results for the investors to make small.buy definite amount of profit .
Activity: 235
June 20, 2018, 12:12:43 PM
I don't think ICOs will ever die. I think it will change and at the same time change the whole market, not only crypto market but the traditional one as well
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 12:10:58 PM
Its not easy to predict when ICOs will die, but with the poor framework and plans most are coming up with, its easy to say that they will fade off easily from the market as their usability and value will be low
Pages:
Jump to: