Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 33. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 26, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

ICOs will die only if there are no teams who wants to challenge existing ones. Most of the icos that are sprouting are an upgrade or level up version of other projects. And of course one other factor that may put an end to icos is when investors get tired of putting their money in any ico.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

Not all the ICO will die now.. and more ICO's getting stronger now because it is suppported by some good companies and investors. I believe and hope that ICO will not die, because crypto is now our future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 26, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
Most likely, there will just be a tougher regulation of ICO projects by the government. But I do not think that the ICO will die, they will just work differently.
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 11:59:52 AM
The ICOs will develop if the cryptocurrency becomes more popular around the world and will be totally legal on the governmental level. As soon as the world will create some regulations connected to the cryptocurrency, there will be less scam and people will become more interested in the ICOs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:42:13 PM
I think will die when there will be rigid regulations of carrying out or when won't begin to invest in these projects.
Activity: 364
June 25, 2018, 04:40:57 PM
I think it makes sense to say not that ICO will die, but that ICO will change and we will see more regulation of this process. in my opinion this is inevitable and soon we will see it.
Activity: 265
June 25, 2018, 04:40:04 PM
i don't think ICOs, There can only be not much in another form. ICO is also the first collection of money for the start of the project. If new projects continue to appear that need additional help, then ISO will live. But do not forget that everything has a limit and an end. Here we must evaluate the real life of this phenomenon.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
I don't think ICOs will die or fade away, as long as blockchain remains operative there would probably be more and more ICO projects coming everyday, so their end is not even near.
Activity: 210
June 25, 2018, 04:36:01 PM
Dont think ico can die, it will only reduce if the SEC can start screening all ico before launch to separate the shitcoin from the real coins..
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
June 25, 2018, 04:32:30 PM
Why would you say that? What makes you think they should die? New projects are always good, this is another opportunity to earn money, a lot of money
Activity: 186
June 25, 2018, 04:30:45 PM
I dont think that Icos is going to die because ico system is very good system to invest in altcoins. But as we know too much scams are depend on people who dont have information about crypto and they invest to scams.
Activity: 29
June 25, 2018, 04:24:59 PM
ICO's will never die until unless there is nobody to invest in ICO's
Activity: 198
June 25, 2018, 04:23:09 PM
 I've heard about that idea but I'm not certainly think, that ICOs will die. Probably they would just be changed in some way, may be transformed into something similar but not the same.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
June 25, 2018, 01:51:42 PM
ICOs will disappear if the price of bitcoin falls below $ 2,000. People will simply be afraid to invest their money in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 25, 2018, 01:49:23 PM
ICO helps to call for an investment of startups that can carry out their projects so I think the ICO will not be dead but will grow strongly in the future as the demand for investment in projects startup is great but there is the possibility that ICO will die if there is no more investors who believe to invest in ICO. I believe that as long as the cryptocurrency is still alive, the ICO will be alive because ICO is a product of cryptocurrency development. Today, the development of cryptocurrency is dependent on ICO. The industry is definitely growing. I would not cleary say it's going to die or not, we believe that there will be a market correction with more stable companies running ICOs.
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 01:30:30 PM
This may happen in the near future, if the fraudulent schemes in ICOs are checked and eliminated. The safety of investors should be greatly improved. Otherwise, those wishing to invest will become smaller every day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 11:42:26 AM
We cannot tell for certain when the ICOs. Will bne faced off,. But I don't they ever will unless new projects stop coming up or strict laws to govern them are  brought up. Some how the projects will need money to finance them through the. Development stage all the way to the final project. ICOs present an effective money raising method
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 11:38:52 AM
If the popularity of crypto currency disappears and people will no longer invest in projects, ICO will die, so ICO will live for a long time, as for deceptive projects, only more people will be.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
I doubt it will but the rate of ico will reduce
 There will be many more ico with many types of ideas, different agenda, different prodouct, what ever you may call it. Ico will hardly stop but the number will reduce
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 11:28:42 AM
I don't think they'll die, or at least not in the near future, ICO is the platform most used by the crypto community because they offer results that are really promising, serving as a business for cryto holders.
Yes, indeed and I'm sure if ICO will never die, ICO as a startup company, the world is always on the move and people too, create and develop movement to grow up
Pages:
Jump to: