Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 37. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 05:05:04 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I think ICO can’t dies. But more regulated, not like now ICO is very booming and bring many cases of fraud. the future will be less frequent ICO emerging because only those who escaped the regulations that can run its ICO.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 05:00:10 PM
I never thought if ico will die because I see there are still many investors who believe ico but if it is no investors who believe ico then this is a sign if it will die
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 15, 2018, 04:56:43 PM
if ICOs will die then altcoins also die because if not well crypto market then ICOs are not coming in crypto market then this effect also to altcoins so there is no chance ICOs die 
Activity: 180
June 15, 2018, 04:53:56 PM
I think that ICO will continue to exist. people will carefully select the companies in which they will participate.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
As soon, as we understand some great and important thing about our onvestments and realize that ICO is too risky for investors as way to get profit using cryptomarket. You have a lot of ways to invest money in projects with something better and as you understand my position, you should look at working projects with undervalued capitalization. Such as Remme and one day you will find it better way for investments. Undervalued projects is really better than ICO
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 04:42:41 PM
Participation in ICO every year is really becoming more difficult and profit is becoming less, but this does not mean that this market will die. Just before the profit was inadequate, and now we are approaching the way it should be ...
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:39:35 PM
At the moment, ICO is one of the most advanced tools for investment. It has much more advantages than a classic IPO does. I think that people who have learned from bad experience will be more careful in analyzing projects and, therefore, only the most block chain start-ups will receive financing.
Activity: 280
June 15, 2018, 04:38:34 PM
It is actually obvious that more and more ICos are failing. The case has been worse since the beginning of this year. But there are more ICOs still emerging and some strong ones are among them as well. To me, strong ICOs will always survive and ICOs will continue to exist.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
June 15, 2018, 04:34:30 PM
Most of the ICOs that i have seen, even if there will be any private sale, there will also be public sale. I think private sale is meant majorly to approach big investors that would invest into such project. Also, i still believe in some ICO, but not all. Which means i still invest.
Activity: 308
June 15, 2018, 04:25:32 PM
The days when we won`t have as much ICOs are not so far away from us. It is unavoidable for 99% of today`s ICO to die. There will be no room for them in the future. They will simply not survive in new technologies and features.
Activity: 144
June 15, 2018, 03:17:27 PM
Among the scammers there are good projects, ICO will eventually progress and protect themselves from dishonest people.
Activity: 99
June 15, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
I don't think it will die, time after time there will be a project that bring a fresh and more innovative than before, people wants something new, better and if its possible surely profitable.
Activity: 462
June 15, 2018, 04:27:34 AM
Now I do not see any prerequisites or circumstances that will make ICO die. Today, this direction has become an integral part of the crypto market and a progressive way of profitable investments.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
I think it will happen, if bitcoin again will cost less than 1000 dollars. But I hope this does not happen, the market has just started to develop.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 14, 2018, 01:27:40 PM
I don't think ICOs should die, they are also one of the biggest reasons why the market is running, if there are no ICOs the market would not be as strong as it is today, furthermore if the market is strong, ICOs will also be strong as well, but again if ICOs die, so our investments would also die sadly.
Activity: 65
June 14, 2018, 01:21:49 PM
ICO is not regulated by anybody Soviet is hard to say when ICO will die. Of recent the amount raised by ICOs has decreased drastically compared to the amount used to be raised in  early years of alts existence especially in early 2017 when ICO was still reigning. ICO will still exist but the amount to be raised will continue to be decreased and later on projects will be tired of initiating an ICO due to the costs and the returns  attached
Activity: 201
June 14, 2018, 01:14:38 PM
I dont think icos will ever die... There are so many ideas and use cases for cryptocurrencies. I think this is just the very begining and it will become even bigger as mass adoption starts happening
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
June 14, 2018, 01:11:41 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
Many of the projects do jot want to open sales to the public because they call them ‘speculators’. Well i may not be able to telk if ico will die,  but i say that some other new projects still needs ico
Activity: 73
June 14, 2018, 01:10:04 PM
they will always be, as this is a tool for earning money for smart investors! Big money will always be attractive
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 14, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
ICOs cannot die, as it is a new means of raising funds for the development of innovative projects. Probably the mechanisms will be changed to reduce the amount of scam
As long as there's still ambitious developers that will try their luck to achieved creating new project, ico will continue for more  years to come, the business is really big if you are aiming for good earnings that's why many developers are keep on moving to penetrate new venue of coins, if they can be the first one building a system to a particular business then it can possibly grow, too early to assess whether it will die or not.
Pages:
Jump to: