Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 46. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 26, 2018, 06:38:10 PM
The buzz surrounding the ICO, which caused a lot of interesting headlines, will not die, but for another reason. It is expected that fraudulent schemes with ICOs in the coming year will be settled and verified.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
May 26, 2018, 03:28:30 PM
I think that the age of ICOs is nowhere near over. Yes there are a lot of scam and failed ICOs, but there are also several that have brought a lot of value to the crypto-community. I think that we just need some regulation of them, to make the founders accountable for their actions. Normally the scam ICOs either have a fake team or an anonymous one, so it's not too hard to spot the rotten eggs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
It is expected that fraudulent schemes with ICOs in the coming year will be settled and verified. There is evidence that in some cases there have been violations of existing rules that increase the owners' capital. The funds raised from such enterprises have already begun to disappear, and the SEC and other regulatory bodies have expressed their intention to deal with such cases.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 03:39:49 PM
I think that in the near future investors will stop investing their money in the ICO.  Since the price of coins after entering the exchange is very low.  In my opinion, one of the culprits of this is the decentralized exchanges, which lower the rate.
but not all ICO will experience such a thing if you see ICO Pundi X then there will be no investors stop to invest ICO, someone's point of view is different in assessing an ICO and we also have to be careful for investment if we choose ICO then we will be many lose a lot of money
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 03:26:58 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

Same question I always ask myself, isn’t the regulatory body SEC gonna do something about this , a lot of ICOs keep on coming up and more and more everyday, the ones already on the exchanges aren’t progressing any more,  The prices of this cryptocurrencies  in the market is appalling, most coins are now pump and dump, noticed it’s only when coins get listed on big exchanges like binance or bithumb that these coins massively pump, after the hype everything goes back to normal, with no signs of progress, what are the causes of such ?? Most of the daily crypto currency traders have opted to investing in icos cause they feel much profit can be gotten, also most are just in for the flipping, they dump immediately it does a * 2 or more , I just hope that these ICOs are regulated and just a few outstanding projects come up, so we can focus our direction on already working products
Activity: 452
May 25, 2018, 12:54:48 PM
For now, no one knows when icos might die but it all depends on what happens to the market in general
The market is very sensitive and very volatile, many factors affect the market. I think that the market is more dependent on iso than iso from the market.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 04:40:11 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
There are a lot of reasons for the closure of the ICO, but this does not apply to the ICO itself. Usually close: fraudsters, copies, money laundering, illegal cases.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 04:37:29 AM
ICO, in my opinion, will never die. The ICO project very much during this success as well as coins that they put out has always been the attraction of investors. And we know although Bitcoin Ethereum down and still Cryptocurrency the more popular with many incoming new entrepreneurs and those who make investments in large numbers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 24, 2018, 04:22:59 AM
Never, believe me ICO never die until whenever, because now many people are investing in ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 24, 2018, 04:19:24 AM
As long as the encryption world exists, I believe that ICO will continue, especially after several years of improvement, and national policies will also guide its healthy development.
Activity: 252
May 24, 2018, 04:17:26 AM
I think ICO will last a long enough time. Because this is only the beginning,at the moment there are more and more people who are ready to invest in them. Therefore, ICO will still live.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2018, 04:07:31 AM
I hope soon
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
May 24, 2018, 04:05:30 AM

I hope that it will not happen, as the ICOs are future of crypto market, without them it will not be developed. Some ICOs are failing because lot of them are scams from the beginning and some of them are managed well enough. But there are a lot of good projects, and we should encourage them, for example Ambit Mining ICO is live now, and the project is very promising.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
May 24, 2018, 04:00:57 AM
I think that in the near future investors will stop investing their money in the ICO.  Since the price of coins after entering the exchange is very low.  In my opinion, one of the culprits of this is the decentralized exchanges, which lower the rate.

If people stop trusting ICO,maybe that will be a reason that ICO will gone because in my opinion without people participate in it,ICO is useless so it depends on people,and we can not predict if when that happen and as long as ICO has a great opportunity to all of us i think it will never die.
Activity: 336
May 24, 2018, 01:16:07 AM
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 23, 2018, 11:17:49 PM
all of us will never know. With the current development is quite nice and very quickly I think could lead to good things and also on a bad thing. Good, because this shows that the crytocurrency are increasingly sought after. Labour, as with many projects so many scam, and many projects fail, as well as the number of tokens in the market who have been unable to in capacity again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 23, 2018, 11:08:11 PM
No one knows when ICO will die. ICO is the program most coveted by the crypto community because the results obtained from ICO are very promising, this makes some of the crypto community to make ICO as their main job. The more who join the ICO, the ICO will continue to grow.
Activity: 336
May 23, 2018, 11:02:08 PM
I do not think at all that it is possible to talk about the death of ICO with such confidence, because there are many prostitutes and companies that do not have the purpose of deceiving someone. This must be bad news if the ICO is going to die, but I think this will not happen, with the passage of time there will be developments in ICO itself that makes him will continue to expand and more and more negative
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 11:01:54 PM
I don’t think ICO’s are the problem, most ICO’s require another crypto to get involved in the ICO, so this creates demand for other tokens to purchase the new tokens, and the ones that accept fiat are actually injecting fresh capital into the space. I really do not get how you built up your question. But for the sake of it, I think that ICOs will not die as long as the crypto world is still running. People wil always start new ICOs and the reason would be either they see a problem that needs solutions
Activity: 273
May 23, 2018, 11:01:43 PM
I do not have much money to invest in valuable coins like BTC, ETH so I have to choose new ICO projects. It has also failed many times to invest in fraudulent projects, but there are also many potential projects and it has been profitable for me. The industry is definitely growing. I wouldn't say it's going to die, we believe that there will be a market correction with more stable companies running icos.Good icos will evolve and rise from the ashes while bad ones will be forgotten
Pages:
Jump to: