Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 48. (Read 6688 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
May 23, 2018, 05:41:57 PM
ICO will never die. There is another problem – there will be less and less worthy projects each month. The competition is constantly growing, new niches are constantly being developed. It is unlikely that in the future there will be such a rapid growth in the price of tokens in ICO which we saw in 2016-17.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 07:21:58 AM
 I think there will be projects with the idea of ensuring safety for investors in the future to make ICOs safer. ICOs will be less and less, but there will be many projects that will benefit the community in the future. That was my thought.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
May 20, 2018, 02:45:05 AM
I guess they could die if ICOs are banned in every country, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Even with websites banning their advertising you still find many ICOs launching their token sales. It might become harder for them to reach their soft cap / hard cap as people are being more careful about where they invest their money after so many scams.
Activity: 11
May 20, 2018, 02:27:04 AM
Everyone keeps asking this question. Eventually they will die but for now it seems like they’re still alive enough lol. I think we’re lucky somehow we’re here and we can still catch some good Ico.
Activity: 21
May 19, 2018, 10:19:01 PM
I don't think ICO's will die as long as there are more and more companies wanting to promote there service and products, as long as they want to invest  in cryptocurrencies and as long as there are people who wants to support these companies, ICOs will remain and stay in cryptoworld.
Activity: 91
May 19, 2018, 12:01:28 PM
I don't think ICO will die, the idea of crowsale has come and stay but what I think will change is the offering, you can't be giving me just tokens for investing in your project, they will now need to offer something more concrete and solid than this, maybe when SEC comes after them
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
They won't. They are way too valuable to the creators of the coins and to the investors too. There is little else that you can do as an investor that will give you the same amount of profits that investing in ICOs would give you during the same time frame. As long as people want to make money, ICOs will exist.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 06:53:36 AM
ICOs will not die out completely,they are still the easiest and most reliable means to raise cash for projects
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
May 19, 2018, 06:51:33 AM
ICO will cease to exist when there is a technological singularity. During this period, people will stop making decisions about investing - for the most part this will be done by machines. So it will cease to be an ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 06:41:28 AM
I can’t predict or say when the ICOs will die because their performances and services in this business it good enough and okay to the investors and they can more catch up a newbie because of them name in the business is very well known in this industry.
yeah we never know it, as long as icos have interested to invest i think icos will still defends, but i think icos is not for newbie not recomended, because more than 65% icos is fails thats why i think newbie must learn first about what is icos and all about project
Activity: 70
May 19, 2018, 06:28:45 AM
I see more and more projects growing every day and it signifies if more and more people believe in crypto, the development of crypto is so great I do not think about ico that will soon die as you say.
Activity: 100
May 18, 2018, 11:19:43 PM
We will not be able to predict it right now because ICOs are just starting and there are many who uses it. ICOs right now continues to grow without hesitations so it is hard to find it slowing down. We will not be able to say unless the users and the community of icos will decline. And i think that it will not happen soon.
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 11:16:04 PM
It is a story of the future that we will not know in advance but I believe the present and tomorrow these programs will continue to be built for companies and investors, which is a very good symbiotic relationship. two
Activity: 2
May 18, 2018, 11:10:48 PM
In my opinion, ICO will never die. Because there are always people willing to invest their money, even a lot of money into an ICO. But nowadays, ICO scam will increase dramatically, investors will be more careful in choosing good ICOs.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 11:00:43 PM
Although many ICO projects are deceptive to investors, but the existence of the ICO is quite solid. It is also an opportunity to profit investors if they are wise and selective from ICO projects. That is the motivation for ICO projects to exist.
When the ICO project is profitable for investors, then it will still exist.
this market is still only beginning to develop and in the future you should expect a lot more ico projects and even more generous Bounty companies that will bring new ideas in tandem with the crypto currency.
From the beginning of the ico project to the present, there are already some excellent companies that are profitable. So in the long run this is a shortcut.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 10:54:50 PM
I dont think ICOs can die just like that. ICOs generate money for crypto traders and also push for new coins into markets. It will continue for as long as we can think of until a new method/innovation of doing similar things as ICOs is invented.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 06:42:49 PM
Although many ICO projects are deceptive to investors, but the existence of the ICO is quite solid. It is also an opportunity to profit investors if they are wise and selective from ICO projects. That is the motivation for ICO projects to exist.
this market is still only beginning to develop and in the future you should expect a lot more ico projects and even more generous Bounty companies that will bring new ideas in tandem with the crypto currency.
Activity: 106
May 18, 2018, 06:40:15 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
May 18, 2018, 05:28:20 PM
I can’t predict or say when the ICOs will die because their performances and services in this business it good enough and okay to the investors and they can more catch up a newbie because of them name in the business is very well known in this industry.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 09:51:49 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

Never. People are still very fond of investing in ICOs. There are many successful ICOs recently. Example for: Shivom (35m$), World Wifi (25m$),.... ICOs is very promising now. As long as people invest, ICOs will live on.

Currently, the government is trying to limit ICOs. ICOs will face many difficulties this year but it cant stop people trust in ICOs  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: