Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 49. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 11:43:09 AM
it seems that is still long for this to end . She will never die, she has already changed the world. And sponsoring terrorists can be in other ways,this is the beginning in my opinion.  but it will never die.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 11:39:52 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

ICO will never die. Infact there are lots of ICO’s now to choose from now a days. Though there are lots of numbers of project that has been unsuccessful, still it is not enough cause for the ICO to be dead. Because there are lots of people who are thinking and doing new coins to be launched and there goes the INITIAL COINS OFFERING. It will die if no one will not believe in cryptocurrency already.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 11:29:36 AM
ICOS will never die in my opinion they will grab more attention in coming days or months . Government are trying to learn and want regulate them but I don't think they able stop anyone to invest in iCO or crypto.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
May 17, 2018, 11:26:40 AM
The future of ICOs depends on the success of the previous ones especially as regards the growth of the cryptocurrency token or Coin. If the promoters of the coin are straight forward and hardworking as well as the potential of the project, then,  the coin can grow and that means future ICOs have the potential to grow. It will self-destroy itself if the promoters of the coin or token are not delivering as expected. People will loose intrest due to lack of trust in the. system. It is a give-and-take kind of agreement.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 11:07:07 AM
They will die for sure when no one is going to buy them, the ICO's will ultimately die.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 17, 2018, 11:04:31 AM
I think that someday ideas for projects will end, as well as the desire of investors to invest in something. difficult to predict
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 10:48:24 AM
They have just begun to enter the cryptocurrency market. I think the next couple of years their number will only increase.
Activity: 546
May 17, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
It seems to me that this can happen very soon because today many ico are failing and most likely they will not get the trust that was before, I think so, because trust is the most important thing in the crypto-currency world.
Activity: 110
May 17, 2018, 10:43:44 AM
A huge percent of ICOs are already failing. This because investors are not buying like they used to do. Imagine buying tokens that is worth $2333 only for it to be listed and it drops drastically to up to fifty percent of the amount you bought it at the crowdsale stage.
Activity: 39
May 17, 2018, 01:21:54 AM
As per my view I say ICOs will be died only when government interfere and make it illegal in any country. It's one of the best way to raise funding for good projects.
Activity: 27
May 17, 2018, 01:21:21 AM
Actually  I don't think they will "die"... after all regulating stuff they are gonna be more strict and severe, but phenomenon itself will live
Activity: 319
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 08:46:18 AM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
Will IPO die? Has it died? I don't think that ICO will die in near future or ever. There are lots of fake projects and scams. But if the project has the technology which is useful for ordinary people it will stand still for sure.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
May 16, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
I think the cryptocurrency will die with ICO companies once the public will never support the services of these companies in the blockchain market.
For me it is likely impossible to happen because as the years goes by the company receives more demands and supports which reserves for them a great barrier that cannot be demolished.
Activity: 80
May 16, 2018, 07:35:12 AM
ICO projects will not die exactly until they come up with some other technology, which will be more effective than the blockchain technology. I think that makes sense.
Activity: 22
May 16, 2018, 06:40:54 AM
Current form of ICOs will die in  next 1 max 2 years.
People become more and more carefull choosing projects to invest in.
After that we will get just a new, hi-tech form to find investments.
Activity: 144
May 15, 2018, 12:47:58 PM
it seems to be long for this to end, because this is the beginning I think. because this crypto currency can only be accepted by some countries, previously banned until there is blocking crypto currency. ICO will die when there is no more money. If ICO collects enough funds through personal sales then there is no reason to go public. This makes their lives easier because they do not have to worry about war and reduce the number of their investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 15, 2018, 12:42:23 PM
ICO's will be the new way for companies to attract funds. The amount of new ICO's is growing exponentially and with the blockchain as a security for investors, it will continue to grow. That said, also the amount of failed ICO's is growing exponentially and for investors, it's getting harder to pick the right ones. Good research, research and did I mention research? The way to go.
Activity: 94
May 15, 2018, 12:34:30 PM
They are already dead. I have seen many who raise minimal amounts.
Activity: 68
May 15, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
I do not think that the ICO will die as long as there is demand for ICO and there will be always an ICO but for  me i do not think that the ICO will die because they will keep promoting there ICO any way
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 12:31:01 PM
This may happen in the near future, if the fraudulent schemes in ICOs are checked and eliminated. The safety of investors should be greatly improved. Otherwise, those wishing to invest will become smaller every day.
Pages:
Jump to: