Pages:
Author

Topic: When will ICOs die? - page 47. (Read 6688 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 10:31:46 PM
I think the ICO will not die because many people who count on it to serve as a place of mine money or as the coffers of profit. It will be a lot of new ICO with the quality of each. This will make the competition among themselves.

i hope so the crypto will not die soon and hard to say, right now.
But I am still buying them and maybe its going to be worldwide currency and the beginning of the new future.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 10:24:54 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
The sitution will be different in the near future adn we need to be careful enough when we choose the coins. With the effort of market and ourselves, icos will be better and better. They are far more from dying.
Activity: 210
May 23, 2018, 10:02:16 PM
I do not know ICO when will die and what I see today there are still many people who invest in ICO because they are afraid if cryptocurrency will not be stable again so many people run to ICO and thus if you invest in ICO you have to be careful and read white paper to prevent you from being exposed to the ICO Scam project
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
May 23, 2018, 08:07:16 PM
Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
ICOs will never die unless the signature campaign is banned from this forum. Signature campaign are the main passage of ICOs so that they will be known by the majoriy. Also, since are technology is always upgrading, one can never tell when is the dead end for ICOs.

Actually, signature campaign is not the main marketing bounty of a project. They have a lot to choose from like ads, social media, and even articles which would boost their recognition to the masses. But still, I agree that it's is difficult to apprehend whether it will end or not in the upcoming years. As the years goes by, new things are being created, new technologies are being implemented and the amount of necessities of the people are next to infinite. It would require a devastating event to end ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
May 23, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

No, big possibility of ICO to survive is still big, more we walk to the future, more problem that the world have, and ICO always trying to solve all of those problem, and one of them are Energzine ICO.

http://energzine.io
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 07:41:33 PM
ICO will never die. There is another problem – there will be less and less worthy projects each month. The competition is constantly growing, new niches are constantly being developed. It is unlikely that in the future there will be such a rapid growth in the price of tokens in ICO which we saw in 2016-17.

I completely agree with your point. However as you inferred, we seem have more of irrelevant projects than worthy projects.
We may still be in the season when these projects are coming up with spurious claims and are also trying to outdo each other but we shall soon see  the projects that will truly stand the test of time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 07:37:49 PM
Soon enough the ICO phase will cease. There are ICOs because there is need and room for improvement. When we perfectionate (is that a word?) the usage of blockchain and we fulfill the potential with our current technology, there will be no need for new projects, hence, no need for ICOs. I take it that a few coins, a few wallets and security utilities may endure in the end. bitcoin and ethereum are 2 potential end game players, the others aren't powerful enough to deicde yet.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
May 23, 2018, 07:36:08 PM

I don't see this happening soon blockchain and cryptocurrency is still growing and many companies and a new technology related to cryptocurrency are being launched I don't see it ending in the next three years, after the success of some projects that started in ICO.
Activity: 196
May 23, 2018, 07:33:05 PM
it won't die.
I believe with ICO.
ICO will continue growing and popping to this thread.
More ICO will be the reason that bitcoin will be more needed.
Because altcoins are depending to bitcoin. That was I know and I believe.
Activity: 201
May 23, 2018, 07:32:20 PM
Where did you see the price of a coin being taunted? Basically, when they go to the exchange, they lose 10x to the price of a coin on an ICO
Activity: 196
May 23, 2018, 07:29:47 PM
ICO will never die, I think as the technology develops, new projects will emerge. so ICO will never die but it will be more and more. stay us to choose a truly trusty ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 07:21:38 PM
ICO will die if there is no people in the whole world who are willing to invest in many ico to earn money by putting in their mind that all ICO are scam, in the time ICO will die.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 07:12:42 PM
No one knows, but I think that ICO will never die. In my opinion this is a great opportunity to raise money for projects!
Activity: 462
May 23, 2018, 06:33:41 PM
ICO will die when no investor or community participates in investing in it but I think it is very unlikely in this market because ICO investment is still a very good investment channel that many selective investment. It is very difficult to make ICO investments when so many ICO projects are created but most of them fail because they are not managed by experienced people.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 06:31:43 PM
when will people stop build companies? ICO's never die in future. Silicon valley still not take a part dude, come on.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 06:21:25 PM
I do not think that ICO will die. In my opinion, ICO will not die that easily, many investors want to invest into cryptocurrency because they believe they will get more reciprocity than what they expect. And then, a lot of demand for ICO and of course ICO will continue and grow in my opinion.
Activity: 434
May 23, 2018, 06:14:14 PM
ico will never die. But they will become more and more, but less and more sensible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:11:42 PM
ICOs only exist as a powerful source of finance to project in exchange of shares in terms of token for that particular project, most of the time the ICOs are a public participation thing, but if and when a project is capable of raising the required funds through private sales the there is no pressing need to go public, doesn't mean that ICOs are on the verge of dying just because they aren't offering air drops and aren't selling publicly
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
May 23, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
There is a lot of ICOs that has no future. There is gonna be a date that these ICOs will be natural selection for them and we will be back to good old days.
Activity: 149
May 23, 2018, 06:06:46 PM
I think the ICO will not die because many people who count on it to serve as a place of mine money or as the coffers of profit. It will be a lot of new ICO with the quality of each. This will make the competition among themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: