Pages:
Author

Topic: When will it fall? - page 13. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 18, 2017, 10:14:52 AM
I do not know whether or not it will fall as in going back to its old price.  Bitcoin price are so high right now and to tell you honestly, I am afraid of it.    Maybe if many people will sell their bitcoins at one moment, then its price will go down.  The law of supply and demand.  When there are great demand and supply is little, its price would be higher and vice versa.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 10:13:44 AM
It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?
what comes up must come down.

it already went down from $4,500 recently to almost $4,000, now it's back at around $4,300

if you're expecting a huge correction, then that already happened during July, but bitcoin quickly rebounded back
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
August 18, 2017, 10:13:01 AM
It's been on a high lately, and I would've guessed that it would've fell already, but it keeps climbing. When will it fall? When should we sell? Or should we hold through the next fall?
if by fall you mean a correction then it happens 3 days ago. there was a 13.6% correction when you were still in your reverie thinking when will it fall.

if by fall you mean drop hard down to some low price like $1000, or something then it won't happen, don't hold your breath Wink

not necessarily.
as i said a correction happens all the time, it is not called "coming down". it is simply a correction as the name suggests.
what you have in mind is probably a comparison between bitcoin and pumped up altcoins which die after the pump. they are very different. don't be confused.
Activity: 5
August 18, 2017, 10:12:16 AM
The trend for Bitcoin is that more growth would be coming but there will be small corrections along the way...not really as in falling but some little retreat in value and you can take advantage of those if you are planning to buy Bitcoin. In case you want to sell then make sure that it reached a better height before letting go.

Unfortunately, ordinary guys like us can find it hard to predict when will the dip happen. Remember that Bitcoin is one of the most unpredictable animals there is in the whole investment world. All you have to do is to continually watch and maybe even try to know how to read charts and listen/read many analysis.

Then would you suggest to just not sell and hold for long term profits? Is there gonna be some sort of plateau on the price in the near future?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 18, 2017, 10:07:19 AM
The trend for Bitcoin is that more growth would be coming but there will be small corrections along the way...not really as in falling but some little retreat in value and you can take advantage of those if you are planning to buy Bitcoin. In case you want to sell then make sure that it reached a better height before letting go.

Unfortunately, ordinary guys like us can find it hard to predict when will the dip happen. Remember that Bitcoin is one of the most unpredictable animals there is in the whole investment world. All you have to do is to continually watch and maybe even try to know how to read charts and listen/read many analysis.
Activity: 5
August 18, 2017, 10:02:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: