Pages:
Author

Topic: When will more retailers accept Bitcoin - page 13. (Read 17161 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 01:17:46 PM
I doubt that more retailers will accept bitcoin. What I understand is about retailers mentality or budget is daily they need profit what ever they sell. As we aware that bitcoin is not having constant value so the retailer cant rely on bitcoin which will collapse their system.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
November 24, 2017, 12:50:39 PM
I guess that whenever retailers understand that there is a huge potential in accepting bitcoin and whenever they do understand that it can bring a fortune, than they would accept it.
Well I think here is no doubt that other retailer will accept bitcoin soon because everyone they wish to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is such a currency when you buy it so there is no doubt that it will give you hundred present a very good profit so I’m sure end of the year retailer will be increased and the they will buy bitcoin in huge quantity.
Retailers are the smart people if they want to have profits from their business, they need to guarantee their amount do not reduce. Unlike speculators and noob traders, you do not understand the risk of Bitcoin if you only interested the price increases high more.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 01:41:29 AM
Retailers are hard to accepted Bitcoin because usually only the big supplier accepted Bitcoin, like amazon. Retailer is smaller and i don't think they will accept Bitcoin in the nearly future. At least 5 years more , when people are using bitcoin more popular, i think that's the moment.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 01:32:57 AM
I guess that whenever retailers understand that there is a huge potential in accepting bitcoin and whenever they do understand that it can bring a fortune, than they would accept it.
Well I think here is no doubt that other retailer will accept bitcoin soon because everyone they wish to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is such a currency when you buy it so there is no doubt that it will give you hundred present a very good profit so I’m sure end of the year retailer will be increased and the they will buy bitcoin in huge quantity.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 23, 2017, 10:21:51 AM
numerous retail stores and main companies accept bitcoin in asia because japan has at the forefront with bitcoin as lawful repayment. even some community service might be paid utilizing bitcoin. you will see numerous merchants who take payments via bitcoin if it's legalized
Indeed, those who are treating bitcoin as taboo should need to learn and admit that bitcoin is the one which is very great currency and has made many people rich in short time. Many businesses are already there who are accepting bitcoin and even the international airlines are now accepting bitcoin. I am pretty sure that very soon everyone is going to use bitcoin just because the reason it is increasing in value.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 20, 2017, 09:53:08 AM
Retailers fear of the price fluctuations, but when retailers get support similar to the scenario prevailing in Japan we can see lots of retail businesses starting to accept bitcoin. At present even the business accepting bitcoin doesn't get lot of customers using bitcoin same as fiat. Maybe it requires time for such a growth to happen.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 09:49:02 AM
Of course bitcoin like a longterm hold. Simply because bitcoin is the most well-liked crypocurrency. Although, Eth quite interesting, but it is easier to be an alternative expense.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
November 19, 2017, 11:55:30 AM
"Japan: No Bitcoin Tax, Thousands of Stores to Accept the Cryptocurrency"

article published July, 5, 2017
https://edgylabs.com/2017/07/05/japan-no-bitcoin-tax-stores-accept-cryptocurrency/

"AirRegi is a widely used, tablet-based point-of-sale app in Japan. Currently, around 260,000 establishments, stores, and commercial facilities use this proprietary app to accept payments from their clients."

It makes sense that a transition to accept bitcoin would be underway for more US-based stores.
I am not sure when will be the time that more retailers will accept bitcoin. Japan is really incredible because many stores their are now accepting bitcoin. I am sure that many businesses in the world will accept bitcoin.
The business can accept Bitcoin anytime, as long as they accept the risk from volatility of the Bitcoin price. Beside that, the Japanese government accepted Bitcoin with a purpose to become the first country accept cryptocurrency. You can see only accept Bitcoin helped this country received a lot of capital from investors to cryptocurrency trading market.
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
November 17, 2017, 02:47:31 AM
"Japan: No Bitcoin Tax, Thousands of Stores to Accept the Cryptocurrency"

article published July, 5, 2017
https://edgylabs.com/2017/07/05/japan-no-bitcoin-tax-stores-accept-cryptocurrency/

"AirRegi is a widely used, tablet-based point-of-sale app in Japan. Currently, around 260,000 establishments, stores, and commercial facilities use this proprietary app to accept payments from their clients."

It makes sense that a transition to accept bitcoin would be underway for more US-based stores.
I am not sure when will be the time that more retailers will accept bitcoin. Japan is really incredible because many stores their are now accepting bitcoin. I am sure that many businesses in the world will accept bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 11:27:24 PM
There is no hope in my country, Bitcoin is still forbidden to use. there is a new rule that Bitcoin users may not transact with Bitcoin.
very sorry, but neighboring countries have done it.
Activity: 299
Founder & Core Team @ Edge Network
November 16, 2017, 06:35:10 PM
100% speed of transaction. Instant payments in crypto are already thing, so it's only a matter of time before the divide is bridged. Check Raiblocks: https://raiblocks.net
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 04:20:42 PM
Retailers will accept crypto when:

1. The transactions can be authorised instantly (at time of order)
2. The transactions can be settled instantly (at time of dispatch)
3. The cryptocurrency in use can be easily converted to FIAT in a way that is not volatile

Cashflow is king, and HODLing is not going to work for most retailers, so, they need to be able to take money safely, quickly, and without worrying about the ups and downs of the market. Until that happens, they will resist.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 04:01:28 PM
A few retailers have already started accepting bitcoin, but I think most of them will accept bitcoin in five years time.

Probably more retailers accepted bitcoin if they finally established the pros and cons of a country. The legalization of bitcoin that was accepted by a country it follows directly the rules and conditions implemented for us to be the bitcoin will not criminal issues anymore.
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
November 16, 2017, 03:16:45 PM
A few retailers have already started accepting bitcoin, but I think most of them will accept bitcoin in five years time.
Activity: 237
November 16, 2017, 01:22:45 PM
More retailers will accept Bitcoin as it is more widely known and sought after. Digital currency is now on a rise both in popularity and usability. I think with the improvement of bitcoin it will be used in most of the establishment soon.
Activity: 308
November 15, 2017, 05:27:29 PM
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 05:17:26 PM
Only a few retailers have started accepting bitcoin. I think It will take five to ten year, when a large portion of them will accept bitcoin.
For me it will take whole time to the end of mining so 2040 will be the best year and most of countries will accept it.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 04:49:51 PM
ah thats gonna take time i do see restaurants near my house suddenly putting the banner bitcoin accepted here though i still see it empty majority of the time but if tourism starts getting promoted they can generate lot of income
Haha, maybe your place are living do not have much people using Bitcoin or want to waste their Bitcoin to pay a food bill. Currently, the price of Bitcoin is increasing and it has became a currency and asset has high value, rare and famous with almost people in the financial field. I do not think any user of Bitcoin want to waste their Bitcoin easily.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 15, 2017, 03:57:10 PM
Only a few retailers have started accepting bitcoin. I think It will take five to ten year, when a large portion of them will accept bitcoin.
Activity: 103
November 15, 2017, 02:37:31 PM
Have some patience for another year and wait and see if a few countries in the world dont completely open up to bitcoin. I think it will gain more traction and wide stream acceptance especially once stigma is dropped and others join along.
Pages:
Jump to: