Pages:
Author

Topic: When will more retailers accept Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 17161 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
December 26, 2017, 07:39:13 AM
"Japan: No Bitcoin Tax, Thousands of Stores to Accept the Cryptocurrency"

article published July, 5, 2017
https://edgylabs.com/2017/07/05/japan-no-bitcoin-tax-stores-accept-cryptocurrency/

"AirRegi is a widely used, tablet-based point-of-sale app in Japan. Currently, around 260,000 establishments, stores, and commercial facilities use this proprietary app to accept payments from their clients."

It makes sense that a transition to accept bitcoin would be underway for more US-based stores.

Will in our nation that would belong in thirds world poor country,i dont remember that there someone retailer or merchandize,or establishment that would accept bitcoins or altcoins as a payment in transacting billing or buying needs or wants.maybe soon if people educate more about bitcoin and the government  will legalize bitcoin in our country maybe thats the time that some department store,establishment,retailers or restaurant would accept bitcoin as a transaction payment.
Activity: 345
December 26, 2017, 06:57:02 AM

https://edgylabs.com/2017/07/05/japan-no-bitcoin-tax-stores-accept-cryptocurrency/

"AirRegi is a widely used, tablet-based point-of-sale app in Japan. Currently, around 260,000 establishments, stores, and commercial facilities use this proprietary app to accept payments from their clients."

It makes sense that a transition to accept bitcoin would be underway for more US-based stores.
Maybe 10 years from now, most of the dvelopments for Bitcoin will happen such as being legal in most of the countries and to be used by more people. I think this period is enough for Bitcoin to be more indemand by people as what we are seeing today. Ofcourse those who will engage to Bitcoin early will benefit more than those who are late.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 26, 2017, 06:47:54 AM
it all depends on the government's decision. when the government actually legalizes bitcoin, all the possibilities can happen. but to keep in mind is about the value of the fluctuating bitcoin. when the reteller fixes the current sale price (eg bitcoin value 10 USD) and after a while, the bitcoin price drops to 10 USD. does the reteller not lose by it? maybe if the bitcoin value can be stable, it will be easier for the reteller to put the price.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 06:36:16 AM
I think at least it takes 3 years more for retailers accept Bitcoin because the bitcoin's price isn't stable at this moment. It can be grow up insane or drop .
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
December 26, 2017, 06:31:02 AM
There are many country are adoption Bitcoin as a digital currency in their market.And some countries will focus on it and anytime they will be reached a positive decision about legalize Bitcoin.After adopting more countries, Then more retailers will accept Bitcoin.
with many countries starting to accept Bitcoins, they will start enforcing its use if they their benefit in this regard. For example, if a country decides heavily in Bitcoins and invest large amounts in it, then they will force the local market and retailers to transact through Bitcoins. They may offer discounts to retailers by persuading them to use Bitcoins. In this way, Bitcoin can spread like an air.
I think there is no legal news for this bitcoin adoption in any country. and I saw news like in some countries state governament is putting the tax to those who are using bitcoins. When governament will start to earn revenue from this bitcoin transaction that time it will allow retailers to accept bitcoin.
The problem comes when these low businessmen don’t know about bitcoins. If you just make a survey of these normal people who don’t know any technical field and are just casual retailers, they even didn’t hear the name of bitcoins. This is main reason for these people not accepting bitcoins and when bitcoins will totally spread over the world, then results will be much prominent.
Activity: 445
December 25, 2017, 07:44:14 AM

I think there will be more years to come for Bitcoin to be accepted by most of the countries as well as the retailers  Countries are still adaptong digital currencies including Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Since it is now getting more popular, we may expct that it is possible to be legal in many countries approximately 8 years from now
Activity: 50
December 25, 2017, 07:04:25 AM

when government start accepting bitcoin more retailers will accept Bitcoin. it is only time that make bitcoin global acceptable.
japan start this way and all will choose bitcoin
Activity: 476
December 25, 2017, 06:40:50 AM

retailers will recognize bitcoin and receive bitcoin payments when retailers already understand what the benefits of having bitcoin and the government in its country has legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 104
December 25, 2017, 06:38:59 AM
Most retailers are afraid of Bitcoin's unstable nature. Yes, the price could climb so fast it would make them unimaginably rich, but the other way around is also a possibility which isn't really good for business.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 25, 2017, 06:33:03 AM
Japn was and still is one step ahead from everything. They dont fear any risk and they only go forward not backward. This is something that is happen from end of WWII, from that point they go only forward in so many way and they are probably most technological strong nation in the world. They have evrything you need and they are alwats ahead of time in many ways. For them as nation to accept bitcoin was something that no one could say it is possible and they done it.

Maybe they will be first nation who will create some new coin that will completly change crypto today maybe not, but I cant say that this is happen would surprise me at all.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
December 24, 2017, 09:22:01 PM
The key drivers for mass adoption of Bitcoin amongst commercial subjects are two - lower volatility of Bitcoin and friendlier legal and compliance standards. We are still far from such an adoption, I would say that Bitcoin nowadays is rather asset to speculate on than currency to pay with

I agree. This really is something i am sure no one can ever argue about. No matter how much we like bitcoin and our other favorite currencies in the crypto world, this facts always slaps us in the face reminding us that we are still quite far from using these crypto currencies as real currencies and not just an investment to fatten pockets of greedy people.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 12:39:13 AM

If all countries around the world is as rich and as modern as Japan then maybe majority of retailers have already accepted bitcoin. Accessibility is a big problem with bitcoin. A lot of small businesses in underdeveloped countries does not have the technology to engage with bitcoin.
Activity: 15
December 23, 2017, 08:05:41 AM
There are many country are adoption Bitcoin as a digital currency in their market.And some countries will focus on it and anytime they will be reached a positive decision about legalize Bitcoin.After adopting more countries, Then more retailers will accept Bitcoin.
with many countries starting to accept Bitcoins, they will start enforcing its use if they their benefit in this regard. For example, if a country decides heavily in Bitcoins and invest large amounts in it, then they will force the local market and retailers to transact through Bitcoins. They may offer discounts to retailers by persuading them to use Bitcoins. In this way, Bitcoin can spread like an air.
I think there is no legal news for this bitcoin adoption in any country. and I saw news like in some countries state governament is putting the tax to those who are using bitcoins. When governament will start to earn revenue from this bitcoin transaction that time it will allow retailers to accept bitcoin.

You probably right on this one. Think that this is how they see this problem maybe as a solution but think that many wont like this options as solution.
Think that this will be only some start up model for some future let say this "negotiation" for bitcoin usage globaly.

Perhaps it is not like this but if our government will accept bitcoin and they will make bitcoin legal then they will accept bitcoin. Bitcoin acceptance and usage increase with its legal and proper use. Bitcoin will be higher in future so retails will accept bitcoin and they will invest in bitcoin with high strategy and with high demand. Now several countries are working with it and are making bitcoin as legal currency.
Activity: 140
December 22, 2017, 10:58:23 PM

I think it will take more and more years before it is finally accept by all retailers as a mens of payment.  We all know that bitcoin is not yet legal by other countries and in fact there are vountries that ban the use of bitcoin. Government will have to legalize it first before we see retailers accept bitcoin.
Activity: 364
December 22, 2017, 02:51:42 PM
for me it is important to use bitcoin for buying of some products and services and some of the users are using bitcoin as the profit margin for them they are happy when the prices are high and they are sad when the prices become fall. the retailers in our country are not accepting bitcoin as regular payment for them. i think in the future they will understand the value of bitcoin and the use of this coin will convince the retailers for the acceptance.
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 22, 2017, 02:18:10 PM

retailers will receive payments using bitcoin when bitcoin prices stabilize and when retailers understand the benefits of making payments using bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 22, 2017, 02:13:21 PM
There is still a lot of suspicion about bitcoin; in Europe shopkeepers are scared by fiscal authority, as there is still no clear regulation.

Mostly all are afraid of using bitcoin in any way. Regulations are easy to bypass but sometimes it turn to be knife in back. Maybe main reason for this may be that bitcoin is not accepted by any government and they still see bitcoin as illegal activity for everything. If this changes to better then we could see some improvement.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 07:11:57 PM
It turns out Businesses and Governments from around the World are slowly accepting Virtual Currencies, as they partner up with upcoming Third-party Bitcoin services that act as middleman to facilicate the exchange of Cryptocurrency directly to Fiat Currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 21, 2017, 07:07:22 PM
There is still a lot of suspicion about bitcoin; in Europe shopkeepers are scared by fiscal authority, as there is still no clear regulation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 21, 2017, 06:48:36 PM
In Japan there are plenty retailers accepting bitcoin. Oh well bitcoin all started there. In my countries not yet. Not even a single retailer is accepting bitcoin yet. I heard in some other countries some retailer are beginning to recognize bitcoin as a payment. In regard with government, maybe they will allow bitcoin as payment as long as it will be tax. So far in my country the government is not having a violent reaction hehehe. For sure the government in my country knows that the people are doing bitcoin and its rampant. In fact bitcoin people looking forward that one of this day we can use this to pay for our bills.
Pages:
Jump to: