Pages:
Author

Topic: When will more retailers accept Bitcoin - page 17. (Read 17161 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
October 17, 2017, 11:48:51 AM
When bitcoin can afford a lot of transactions, right now it can't as the confirmation take so long (10-15 minutes). If this problem is solved and bitcoin is regulated at the country where the merchant is located, it won't take long until they will accept bitcoin.
Do you really think that a delay of ten to fifteen minutes is a very big delay,i really do not think so,the only solution we have to find out is the double spend problem and if you could figure that out then you could start accepting bitcoin with zero confirmation . Tongue I waiting for a time when amazon starts accepting bitcoin and if they do it would be great.
Yes, I think it's way too long when you can pay by other electronic means within a few seconds.  And I've seen delays much longer than 10-15 minutes.  A few months ago, I did a bitcoin transfer between my wallet and an exchange.  I paid the recommended fee, which I later confirmed to be reasonable at that time for the transaction size.  It took more than 24 hours to get a single confirmation!  That is completely unacceptable.
Yeah, we need to spend much time to wait our transaction confirm when we use it to purchase. By this problem, I remember many retailers lossed many money because some buyer use this problem to create double spending, and the result ... maybe, you know Grin

Transaction in bitcoin of current price is slow.But if the technology developed means, the transaction of bitcoin will be very fast. And one more thing is low purchase retailers are not accept the high value Bitcoin for 5-10$ and all.If the bitcoin replace the dollar  means, the retailers also accept bitcoin.

Bitcoin is really not meant for on the line transactions such as when you are ordering food in a fast food chain, and in order for them to to receive the payment instantly you will need to increase your transaction fee and by doing so you are incurring additional cost compared to using other modes of payment. For me Bitcoin is better of being a currency that is used online where you can buy stuff and later on be ship in your place. I wouldn't recommend Bitcoin being use in physical stores.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 09:01:10 AM
Effectively, it's a slow procedure progressively, gradually. As you may possibly know, new technologies take time prior to it receives adopted by the standard populace. On the internet organization house owners and organizations are constantly on the aspect of keeping away from conversing risk far more specially when it arrives to accepting income and transactions on the internet. So, slowly they may employ the bitcoin payment program but it may get time eventually until finally they entirely realize the positive aspects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 16, 2017, 07:05:55 PM
When Ceo's start to read about bitcoin and blockchain technologies then we will see more of them start to use bitcoin.
Its all authorities war with decentralizing. This is the biggest challenge.

Yes it all starts with education and public awareness, lets take it that bitcoin is now evolving and many people around the world are yet to come to terms with it's operations and so we should be patient and wait for the new generation to fully take over and all ceo's and merchants who are tech savvy will start accepting bitcoin effortlessly.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2017, 06:57:26 PM
When Ceo's start to read about bitcoin and blockchain technologies then we will see more of them start to use bitcoin.
I wouldn't be so sure about it - first and foremost, what is the best argument for bitcoin? That this currency is widely popular? Rather not.
People are reluctant to use Bitcoin because they are hoping that in the future their coins will be far more expensive.
This is something which keeps mass bitcoin adoption from happening. There is no CEO who will accept BTC knowing that barely anyone will be using this payment method.

I am agree with you but I will add something new in your opinions. At present the value of bitcoin is in the dollar and bitcoin is trying to vanish dollar and other local paper currency so it is like to cut the bunch on which you are sitting. First bitcoin has to develop its own value just like gold and it is mandatory for bitcoin to be legalized and form it place in term of payments. The second problem is its security from hackers and command in other hands.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 06:42:07 PM
I think that we will see as much more retails will accept crypto curriencies as a payment method in the closest future. It will became more realistic as we see services for merchants which help them to accept crypto coins and receive fiat money at their bank accounts. It already doesn’t look like fantastic.
The is not retailers that they are accepting it as method of payment because if the  Start selling items through bitcoin SO how they will purchase items from their supplier. So before retailers the manufacturers are required to use bitcoin for trade.
Before retailer / supplier for retailer
Before supplier / government
So if government accept it as currency then supplier will use it for import of raw material after manufacturing supplier will take bitcoin from retailer and retailer will offer the goods in bitcoin. Government will pay wages in bitcoin who will purchase items from retailer. retailer will make payment for supplier and supplier will give tax to governments in bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
October 16, 2017, 06:27:46 PM
I wouldn't be so sure about it - first and foremost, what is the best argument for bitcoin? That this currency is widely popular? Rather not.
People are reluctant to use Bitcoin because they are hoping that in the future their coins will be far more expensive.
This is something which keeps mass bitcoin adoption from happening. There is no CEO who will accept BTC knowing that barely anyone will be using this payment method.

Exactly, that is why there is the need  for us all to push for it by establishing businesses and accepting bitcoins. We ought to become the CEO's so that we can start this revolution of bitcoin acceptance globally.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2017, 04:08:27 PM
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
October 16, 2017, 03:50:57 PM
Its all authorities war with decentralizing. This is the biggest challenge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
October 16, 2017, 03:43:55 PM
I wish I could spend my bitcoins locally or even in my country at all (easily). Although it has helped me hang onto them and earn quite a bit over the years.
Same goes with my country. We are thankful Japan has started accepting bitcoins and it can be the start to make the range of bitcoin wider. Sooner or later, when many of the people in our countries are familiar with bitcoins, maybe some retailers and companies are already accepting bitcoin as payments.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2017, 03:34:29 PM
When bitcoin can afford a lot of transactions, right now it can't as the confirmation take so long (10-15 minutes). If this problem is solved and bitcoin is regulated at the country where the merchant is located, it won't take long until they will accept bitcoin.
Do you really think that a delay of ten to fifteen minutes is a very big delay,i really do not think so,the only solution we have to find out is the double spend problem and if you could figure that out then you could start accepting bitcoin with zero confirmation . Tongue I waiting for a time when amazon starts accepting bitcoin and if they do it would be great.
Yes, I think it's way too long when you can pay by other electronic means within a few seconds.  And I've seen delays much longer than 10-15 minutes.  A few months ago, I did a bitcoin transfer between my wallet and an exchange.  I paid the recommended fee, which I later confirmed to be reasonable at that time for the transaction size.  It took more than 24 hours to get a single confirmation!  That is completely unacceptable.
Yeah, we need to spend much time to wait our transaction confirm when we use it to purchase. By this problem, I remember many retailers lossed many money because some buyer use this problem to create double spending, and the result ... maybe, you know Grin

Transaction in bitcoin of current price is slow.But if the technology developed means, the transaction of bitcoin will be very fast. And one more thing is low purchase retailers are not accept the high value Bitcoin for 5-10$ and all.If the bitcoin replace the dollar  means, the retailers also accept bitcoin.

Activity: 26
October 16, 2017, 03:21:13 PM
I think that we will see as much more retails will accept crypto curriencies as a payment method in the closest future. It will became more realistic as we see services for merchants which help them to accept crypto coins and receive fiat money at their bank accounts. It already doesn’t look like fantastic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
October 16, 2017, 03:15:41 PM
I wish I could spend my bitcoins locally or even in my country at all (easily). Although it has helped me hang onto them and earn quite a bit over the years.
I think that for many people this option would have cost them much more savings than just holding a bitcoin in their wallet to increase their budget by this type of earning.
As you said about much budget in the last so now they are saying that many retailers will accept bitcoin in future so let me put you are there topic between and tell you the main point. If they are accepting bitcoin as a payment method then they will earn from these bitcoins because when we are sending them bitcoin by the passage of time it's price increasing. So your point is that holding bitcoin can give you a huge budget.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 16, 2017, 03:12:05 PM
Retailers are the people next door who to me based on where I am staying would be artisans and mostly people who only have basic education to communicate and aside that there is nothing else which we all know that more than that is needed to operate bitcoin. I don't see retailers accepting bitcoin at least not anytime soon over here but maybe after this generation of retailers have done theirs and gone for the new youthful generation to take over retailing activities.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
October 16, 2017, 02:45:20 PM
Yes, I think it's way too long when you can pay by other electronic means within a few seconds.  And I've seen delays much longer than 10-15 minutes.  A few months ago, I did a bitcoin transfer between my wallet and an exchange.  I paid the recommended fee, which I later confirmed to be reasonable at that time for the transaction size.  It took more than 24 hours to get a single confirmation!  That is completely unacceptable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 02:21:08 PM
When the retailers become familiar with this crypto currency they will know about bitcoin after that they will start accepting bitcoin and it is our role to communicate new young retailers and their family members regarding this currency. We should elaborate the advantages of bitcoin. The other reason is if government allowed this currency and give the legal status to it then everywhere it can be accepted.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
October 16, 2017, 01:41:57 PM
I think that for many people this option would have cost them much more savings than just holding a bitcoin in their wallet to increase their budget by this type of earning.
Activity: 20
October 16, 2017, 01:38:35 PM
japan has done great for users of bitcoin,and about question ,when bitcoin will treated as official currency or atleast as secondary currency and be legalised in more and more countries.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 01:16:19 PM
Bitcoin has hit a wall, wich is the legalization into the countries, even with a lot people already accepting bitcoin as payment still being something that still far away to be recognized and accepted. Once countries legalize bitcoin we will see a boom and a lot big stores, companies and small merchants will adopt we accept bitcoin, until there just a few are taking the risk to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 22
October 15, 2017, 08:01:47 AM
I feel that in inadequate international locations and in villages, bitcoin may not be acknowledged at all as a payment, as there is very likely no a single heard or employed about it there. Even in designed countries, not everybody now agrees to use it.
Activity: 52
October 12, 2017, 08:13:39 PM
we do not need to have much more stores to settle for bitcoin when the variety of bitcoin users is even now extremely little. What we need to have is that much more and much more individuals will get into bitcoin and use it as an expenditure first. Then, stores can open a store which accepts bitcoi to entice them. 
Pages:
Jump to: