Pages:
Author

Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ? - page 20. (Read 12232 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Make bitcoin more stable with that Bitcoin will be used as currency. For now I don't think most people seeing Bitcoin as currency, they just seeing Bitcoin as a gold. Doing transaction when Bitcoin can go low or high just make people thinks twice when they want do transaction.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
People will feel comfortable using btc when government and other countries recognize it. And when the bitcoin value or the market is stable and of theres no more scammers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
of course all users will be more comfortable using bitcoin if all countries immediately legalize this crypto currency, even though it will be taxed for bitcoin users

People will feel comfortable using crypto when they have enough knowledge in manipulating it, And most especially if the government recognize bitcoin and provide proper rules and regulation that can avoid hackers to easily penetrate by government advance technology. And with this government will get earn by means of putting tax bitcoin business in a lawful way.
Activity: 37
I feel when I own a lot of bitcoins, and when the value of it is higher than $ 10,000, I will sell all of the bitcoin I own so that I can buy myself and my family things. necessary. I will extract some money to go to charity for the center. When it was time for me to feel comfortable using the bitcoin I owned.
Activity: 31
I think to believe as soon as the regulations come and BTC seems legally accepted by the major governments in the world people would get confidence and BTC will be used comfortably in any case.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
of course all users will be more comfortable using bitcoin if all countries immediately legalize this crypto currency, even though it will be taxed for bitcoin users
Activity: 102
Over 100,000 merchants worldwide accept bitcoin. Notable ones include Microsoft and Expedia,Considering that bitcoin is a digital currency, it's more rare for actual stores to accept it as a payment method. The problem is Bitcoin price up and Down too Much that's why Some country,banks Not accept it. if Bitcoin  price is stable i think it will be more comfortable.
Activity: 156
The investor feel comfortable by using bitcoin for a long term investment and keep monitor the market to achieve his projected target to redeem it and reap profit.Bitcoins can be operated electronically world wide for the daily requirement of the human being.Bitcoin is a new form of economy with the strong net work systems and specific characteristics..Bitcoin is connected with the modern technology and it is incorporated with the block chain technology which ensures its security systems very strong.So people feels bitcoin is very comfortable for the use.

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
People will feel comfortable using bitcoin only when the blockchain ecosystem efficiency is improved on.
Like the scalability issues ...which will support the mass adoption of bitcoin.
Activity: 191
This will probably never happen or happen that will probably take a long time, for several years. The BTC has not been widely accepted so the use of BTC is limited, mainly people come to the BTC for business purposes and speculation.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
I think this can happen only when all (or at least many) countries will accept it. Following the example of Australia.
Every person want to use it in peace i  believe one day all start accepting bitcoins and government support it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
Maybe when people own a lot of bitcoin and the price of each bitcoin is moderate, they can either keep it for themselves or sell it at that price it can give them a lot of money, maybe up to millions of dollars.
People will start feeling comfortable when government stop banning them and hackers stop stolen  yourcoins.People are afraid it price can drop if any government ban it they're afraid because they don't want to be hacked they don't want to lose there money.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Almost all people will feel comfortable if they really knows all about in one thing so for me, experience, a lot of experience that's what people need to feel comfortable using BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
As far as I know, there are two major factors which are preventing people from using Bitcoins - lack of legalization and volatility in the prices. Once these issues are gone, more and more people will feel comfortable in using Bitcoin and the other cryptos.
Activity: 25
I think It's not only about feeling comfortable using bitcoin, they also need to see advantages about it.

Probably, BTC will start to be more popular in countries where there are capital controls and high inflation.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Even now people who have known better about it has felt bitcoin to be the comfortable way of spending than the common traditional banking. Compared to the past, now we've got more regulations on bitcoin usage and to the same we've got more marketplace accepting bitcoin which makes usage of cryptocurrencies more comfortable.
Because of the cryptocurrency it is like banking is being made easier than before because of bitcoin. It is now very comfortable to use cryptocurrency as a savings account because you can just buy anything you want without having a process like in the traditional banking and it is also have a higher mode of interest compare to the banks.
Activity: 34
When the supermarkets have the technology to accept bitcoin as a payment. Also, when the government stops banning the use bitcoin. The acceptance rate is little to nothing. And we also need more
bitcoins. We currently do not have enough to make it a common way of payment.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Even now people who have known better about it has felt bitcoin to be the comfortable way of spending than the common traditional banking. Compared to the past, now we've got more regulations on bitcoin usage and to the same we've got more marketplace accepting bitcoin which makes usage of cryptocurrencies more comfortable.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
I would say, when governments & financial institution accepts BTC as a form of currency. This will be the time when people will be comfortable.
Yes i agree on that, we cannot really blame anyone to have some more hesitation of using bitcoin since bitcoin is really new on the globe as a form of payment or maybe investment that is profitable. Maybe there are a big percentage of people who are still didn't believe that this bitcoin or maybe crypto currency exist.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I would say, when governments & financial institution accepts BTC as a form of currency. This will be the time when people will be comfortable.
Pages:
Jump to: