Pages:
Author

Topic: When will Religions die? - page 18. (Read 20300 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252
July 09, 2017, 08:20:33 PM
Religions are already slowly dying and they do not live long. Now there are a lot of atheists who show that you can live for your own pleasure, and not be a slave to religion.
This is kinda true, the number atheists specially in my country is getting bigger but i don't think because of this, religion will die, and we know that some religions are supported by the government ( or maybe some politicians).
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 09, 2017, 08:14:05 PM
Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I'm sure they will end. They won't last forever. But how will they end?

Which could the scenario that leads to their disappearance?

Many people think that the damage is happening because of religious people, but it seems that all wrong, because they do not understand what is happening sebenarna, religion does not teach damage, but religion is very peaceful and healthy love
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
July 09, 2017, 07:23:36 PM
You're a fucking idiot troll... I've argued all these points in your other thread already... I have no more time to waste on you

You refuse to accept facts, and believe in your own little fantasy world... Nobody can argue with someone who doesn't accept facts and evidence when presented.

Hey that's exactly how I feel about you Moloch. I guess we have something in common after all.

For example you claim we have talked about these issues already but we have never discussed religion and prisoners. Nor have we talked about religious celibacy. But an in depth discussion would be too much work for you so you choose to lie, to obfuscate and to make false claims. It seems you are concerned less with truth and more about the appearance of intellectualism. That's your prerogative Moloch. But the rest of us are free to challenge your falsehoods.

In regards to the OP when will religion die? That's easy never or at least not before the human race goes extinct. What happens after that depends on your religious beliefs.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
July 09, 2017, 06:17:17 PM
Christian priests, the leaders of the religion... are a bunch of homosexual child rapists... the Vatican has spent over $3,000,000,000 (Billion, with a B) defending thousands of priests
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
Why would you even do that?!?  Why spend $3 BILLION defending a bunch of child rapists?  WHY?

This is beyond belief fuked up! It's a fuking pity JESUS wasn't raped to his death 100 000 times over, to really fulfill the requirement of the law and take away all the sins of the fuked up Roman cathol priests. Then at least the atonement would have meant a little more for those fuked up bastards penetrating and fondling the little children over and over and fuk up their lives completely for the rest of their lives. Fuking 3 billion is nothing to compensate for the fuked up lives of those poor children and the fuking church defend the whole fuking thing, and the fuking 3 billion isn't even used for fuking compensation, its fuked up use is to defend the fuktard priest, FUCK> Pure evil, 100% pure.

It makes me sick just thinking about it...

$3 BILLION... could feed the entire planet... instead it is used to protect a bunch of child rapists...

$3 BILLION is soooo much money... used to defend evil people, instead of helping the poor and needy... makes me sick

Money that was given to "charity"... tax-free

I feel like anyone who is still a Catholic should be held responsible for this abomination... since they are donating the money to fund it!

Wouldn't any catholic be considered accomplices? They are knowingly donating money to a criminal organization! (child rape is a crime... in every country... right?)
July 09, 2017, 06:10:35 PM
First, don't like your bullshit thread here... I was there when you posted it originally titled "Atheism is Poison"... I am the second person to reply to it... I've seen, you're an idiot

You assume WAY too much... have you done ANY research on this comparison?
Atheists, by far, are better people than christians

Atheists are good people because it's the right thing to do, not because some imaginary sky-god will be upset with us

Christians make up 80%+ of the prison population in America... atheists 0.2%

Christian priests, the leaders of the religion... are a bunch of homosexual child rapists... the Vatican has spent over $3,000,000,000 (Billion, with a B) defending thousands of priests
Why would you even do that?!?  Why spend $3 BILLION defending a bunch of child rapists?  WHY?

If anyone is demonstrating "how one can live for your own pleasure", and "demonstrating the consequences of living this way" it's christians

(bullshit propaganda clipped)

You're a fucking idiot troll... I've argued all these points in your other thread already... I have no more time to waste on you

You refuse to accept facts, and believe in your own little fantasy world like BADlogic... Nobody can argue with someone who doesn't accept facts and evidence when presented

Grow up, stop believing in bullshit fairy tales, stop spreading bullshit propaganda, and maybe we can have a rational conversation... until then, fuck off

Stop trying to derail this thread off topic... it's not about me or you or atheists... its about RELIGIONS
legendary
July 09, 2017, 05:51:22 PM
First, don't like your bullshit thread here... I was there when you posted it originally titled "Atheism is Poison"... I am the second person to reply to it... I've seen, you're an idiot

Atheists are good people because it's the right thing to do, not because some imaginary sky-god will be upset with us

Why would you even do that?!?  Why spend $3 BILLION defending a bunch of child rapists?  WHY?

If anyone is demonstrating "how one can live for your own pleasure", and "demonstrating the consequences of living this way" it's christians

You are in typical form today Moloch. Good Afternoon! It is a wonderful and sunny day here in Seattle. I hope your day is going well.

Lots of issues in your post above:

1) Prisoners are much less likely then the general population to self-report as Atheists according to the data available on the issue.

This may be because atheists prisoners fear discrimination if they identify themselves see:
Prisoners are pretending to find GOD to get freed on parole, warns MP
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/756357/Prisoners-find-GOD-to-get-freed-parole-warns-MP

Or there may actually be less atheists in prison perhaps due to a general correlation of atheism with above average IQ as I discussed in the Health and Religion thread.

2) Regarding crimes committed by Catholic priests abuses most Catholic priests are hard working and pious individuals there certainly have been terrible crimes committed by an evil minority. Personally I believe the Catholic Church's policy of clerical celibacy is a sad error and drives away good people interested in traditional marriages family and God and indirectly contributes to things like this but I am not Catholic so I try to be respectful of other peoples beliefs.

3) Regarding the fact that atheists can be good people this is certainly true.

4) Regarding your inability to limit yourself to rational discourse and your propensity to engage in name calling and kindergarten level insults changing this is a personal challenge for you to overcome. I recommend prayer.

July 09, 2017, 05:38:17 PM
Religions are the longest running, successful franchised BUSINESS the world has ever seen, and specializes in fucking people up, personally. Who will put them out?

We all are... right now... by speaking out against it

For too long good people have remained silent while religions murdered and plundered the planet...

No more!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
It's Me bikihabana
July 09, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

Religions are the longest running, successful franchised BUSINESS the world has ever seen, and specializes in fucking people up, personally. Who will put them out?

Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
July 09, 2017, 03:33:32 PM

This is beyond belief fuked up! It's a fuking pity JESUS wasn't raped to his death 100 000 times over, to really fulfill the requirement of the law and take away all the sins of the fuked up Roman cathol priests. Then at least the atonement would have meant a little more for those fuked up bastards penetrating and fondling the little children over and over and fuk up their lives completely for the rest of their lives. Fuking 3 billion is nothing to compensate for the fuked up lives of those poor children and the fuking church defend the whole fuking thing, and the fuking 3 billion isn't even used for fuking compensation, its fuked up use is to defend the fuktard priests. Pure evil, 100% pure.

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 09, 2017, 03:26:39 PM
Very interesting topic. I think religion is some kinda made up stuff by man. I am not sure. But I am sure religion is not the solution to being a good human being or will change a human being. No it woun't.

And too, it confuses a lot of people and give them unrealistic perception of life

Religion affects human behavior. I saw several people who came to religion and became strange. I do not understand why they need it. Probably they need some kind of support. While there are such people, religion will live
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 09, 2017, 03:08:21 PM
Very interesting topic. I think religion is some kinda made up stuff by man. I am not sure. But I am sure religion is not the solution to being a good human being or will change a human being. No it woun't.

And too, it confuses a lot of people and give them unrealistic perception of life
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
July 09, 2017, 02:52:14 PM
It's silly you say that because I don't think religion will ever die. As long as people have faith and keep on being inspired religion will continue to live on.
July 09, 2017, 02:47:58 PM
Religions are already slowly dying and they do not live long. Now there are a lot of atheists who show that you can live for your own pleasure, and not be a slave to religion.

Yes and no

There are a lot of atheists who show how one can live for your own pleasure.

They are doing the rest of us a favor by demonstrating the consequences of living this way.

Activity: 131
July 09, 2017, 06:39:42 AM
I don't think so religions will die. As long as politics are there in each country, religions will not die and they will not allow religions to die. They utilizes religions for their benefits but the ultimate sufferers are we....
legendary
July 08, 2017, 07:53:19 PM

Yes and no

There are a lot of atheists who show how one can live for your own pleasure.

They are doing the rest of us a favor by demonstrating the consequences of living this way.

See:
Health and Religion
July 08, 2017, 02:04:25 PM
That some kind of cult of atheism has recently arisen, This is true. I just can not understand why this is happening. In fact, we understand that most people still believe in something. It seems to me that where everyone should be respected, despite what he believes in and what he thinks about it.

Cults are religious... atheists don't believe in anything that would justify calling it a cult

Don't be an asshole just because you are wrong and don't like being wrong

Atheists don't believe your bullshit fairy tales... that's YOUR lies... and us NOT believing them... if anyone is a cult, its christianity... the one who believes lies is the cult, right?
Activity: 133
July 08, 2017, 01:21:47 PM
That some kind of cult of atheism has recently arisen, This is true. I just can not understand why this is happening. In fact, we understand that most people still believe in something. It seems to me that where everyone should be respected, despite what he believes in and what he thinks about it.
Religion has always occupied its niche in the world community. I understand that Everyone thinks about his and sore. But we must accept the fact that some people believe in God, and the other vehemently rejects it. Perhaps the consequences will also be very much in chemistry. Who knows whether the religion will die or not.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 08, 2017, 09:08:00 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
July 08, 2017, 08:28:09 AM
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
July 07, 2017, 09:22:13 PM
Religion is the root of all evil . You can fight me on this but you know that it's true?

And Humanity is all we have. The only thing we know for sure is that this planet, the only planet known to sustain human life, is inhabited by the only humans known to exist in this universe. There is proof that humans exist, there is proof that science has merit. Investing and growing our species is the only chance we have for survival-- and it starts with the only thing we truly know how to do: be human.

When this becomes clear (and I believe it will), as beautifully stated by rikfredsy, I'm sure the words (adapted) of Henry Ford, applies (in the context of religion):

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our faith and religious system(s), for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning
Pages:
Jump to: