Pages:
Author

Topic: When will Religions die? - page 6. (Read 20300 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 11:13:28 PM
How many years before Jesus, Budha, or Allah won't come back from the death to plannet earth and start judging us before all the people start to realize that it was all a lie from the day 1. 1000 years, 10 000 years or 20 000 years?
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 07:08:32 PM
Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I'm sure they will end. They won't last forever. But how will they end?

Which could the scenario that leads to their disappearance?
Maybe religion dies if the universe and all mankind and living things will be vanished.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 06:15:15 PM
Only a major catastrophe which would lead to an evolutionary step forward of our species would end religions, which exist because our mind is structured to create them.
that religion can not be eliminated, because we live must have the right direction.
Activity: 179
November 13, 2017, 06:14:47 PM
the day that the world end
Activity: 23
November 13, 2017, 01:47:03 PM
It won't. Religion was created through faith, and people will always seek to believe in a Supreme Being. For as long as there is hope there is faith.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
November 13, 2017, 10:35:04 AM
Only a major catastrophe which would lead to an evolutionary step forward of our species would end religions, which exist because our mind is structured to create them.
Activity: 331
November 13, 2017, 10:18:14 AM
which causes the destruction is human itself. The religion leads people to the right thing, but about religion is diverted by human to make arguments that allow things that should not be allowed in religion
Activity: 224
November 13, 2017, 09:30:39 AM
While fools live in the world, religion will not disappear. The herd needs a shepherd.
Activity: 196
November 07, 2017, 12:33:25 PM
what is ur facts to say that religions will end in some day. i think it will never end until all human die. reason for that, we can describe religion is what people believe. so if one religion end another will be found by people.so this is not end until all human die in earth.
Activity: 266
November 07, 2017, 10:16:05 AM
People always need something or somebody to believe in. I doubt religions will die ever.
Activity: 16
November 06, 2017, 09:16:48 PM
Someone once said to me that every one want's to go to heaven but nobody want's to die.
Activity: 184
November 06, 2017, 08:34:03 PM
Never ever. Ideas are always are supported by more than one people, so it's almost impossible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 04:54:25 PM
Yes, you're right, It won't go away easily. Jesus is my lord Saviour and he will help us on our problem, everyday is a blessing so be thankful that you still alive.
Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

All of us will come to an end and only God knows when. Even the most famous people or religious people will die. Death is just like a thief. We can't blame religous people by their belief. All we have to do is just to live a meaningful life.
Activity: 169
November 06, 2017, 04:37:18 PM
If religions are born, they must also be able to die. How does this happen? I think we can discount at once the idea that it happens because people realise that science is better. It's obvious that the more people try to replace religion with science, the more they reproduce the worst features of organised religion.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2017, 07:10:27 AM
Of course, religions won't go away anywhere, because at least this is a great source of income...but I agree that everyone should have their own religion or at least their own principles, it controls us and gives us an opportunity for inner life
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 06, 2017, 06:55:03 AM

Humanity seeks for answers, answers that satisfy their questions about their life: where they came from, what will happen after death, what must they do to maintain a better life, and so on. Religions satisfy those questions of humanity, many people believe in different religions because they think that they have found the answer for their unanswered questions. It is actually better to have religions rather than inflicting chaos in humanity, why chaos you might ask? You see, religion guides peoples morality to a certain belief, and this belief helps most people to maintain sane and know their limitations in their actions. Religions are a big help in our society, it not only helps us with how we act and how we look at life but it also gives us unity with each other, and this unity can only be done by similarities of beliefs, traditions, culture, etc. Religions are necessary for all human kind.
Activity: 882
November 05, 2017, 01:38:07 PM
It may be possible for those who believe in blind faith. But those who follow the right religion will never believe it. There are people of many religions who have created their religion themselves, their religion must be confirmed.
Activity: 21
November 05, 2017, 11:16:58 AM
religion will never end as long as we have Jesus in our hearts!
Activity: 73
November 01, 2017, 05:13:12 PM

First, people made a lot of damage, not religion.
Second, a lot people, inspired by faith, did many great things for humanity like serving the poor, ill, homeless people etc.
They even opened the hospitals, schools, started charities...
Lastly, if man created religion, it will disappear.
If God created religion, it will last forever.

You are right.  Btw are you religious?
Activity: 182
November 01, 2017, 05:10:13 PM
As ling as there is a civilization, there will always be religion. For you to abolist a religion, you would also have to abolish culture and tradition as most are connected and even originated to religious festivals. It is not religion that makes it a risk but the people who are part of that religion especially the extremists or the backsliders.
Pages:
Jump to: