Pages:
Author

Topic: When will Religions die? - page 8. (Read 20300 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
October 31, 2017, 12:13:50 AM
 We the human beings was created by God to be in relationships with HIM. The practices and rituals of a religion began as an expression to show an expression of the creature’s desire to worship the Creator. We as a Christians who believe in God was and will forever believe in HIM, and the religion we started will last forever, Religion can't save anyone and that's the reality,Religion maybe will die if there is no believers, If the people in this universe turn into unbelievers then the religion will die.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 11:21:44 PM
As long as religion remains to be a great community builder for support, love, happiness, purpose, and safety, religion will never die.
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
Bet2dream.com
October 30, 2017, 10:18:02 PM
Religion wont die because it will be pass through generation to generation it will be socialized , it is our culture already and it is also inherited from our ancients being adtopted to our prestigious school and beliefs.
Activity: 169
October 29, 2017, 04:44:06 PM
People have always believed in God and they always will, because we are made to search for God and God seeks us out during our lifetimes. Societies go through stages where religious beliefs are more and less prevalent but it will never die because God is real. And 100 percent of the world agrees with that statement.
Activity: 32
October 29, 2017, 04:35:28 PM
Religion will never die because it's not a thing  is the guidance, it will never ends.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
October 25, 2017, 08:42:52 PM
The problem is that even if you would manage to erase religion from human society, it would come back one way or another because this is how the human brain is - alas - designed to work. Even science is a form of religion, with most of people "believing" it without understanding it at all.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 01:03:39 PM
Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I'm sure they will end. They won't last forever. But how will they end?

Which could the scenario that leads to their disappearance?

Religion will die only, perhaps if all people will be disappear to  this world. Of course, there will be no religion exist due to no humanity exist also. it is just simple as that.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 11:25:53 AM
Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I dont think that there would ever come for a scenario such as that. Religion has always been a centerpiece of mankinds travails on the world and it is very important that even if it became lost man would always look for a higher propose and easence of being.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 11:23:04 AM
I hope before religions die itself those religions won't accelerate the end of the world
Activity: 280
October 25, 2017, 11:21:55 AM

Hmmm i think it will only perish if some kind of strong alien race will try to annihilate us because that is the time we conclude that we just born coincidentally since there are a lot of species living in the universe.
Activity: 50
October 25, 2017, 10:57:26 AM
Religion would not die because we have different belief and we don't believed the same way with others. It is like a curse that can be pass in the future's family.
Activity: 179
October 25, 2017, 10:00:16 AM
Agree it has done more harm than good, but was a response to many unanswered wuestions, we humans don't like knowing stuff. I think religion will perish as science continues to advance, and we as whole are able to answer more and more questions, like life after death, life's origins and other unanswered questions.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
October 25, 2017, 09:57:03 AM

Religions are not the ones causing trouble, it’s the stupid followers that believe their religion is superior than others. Many religions in the past up until now waged war against other religions(holy wars). They kill many people who don’t share the same faith, believing it will bring them closer to God. Only an idiot would believe this ideology. All of God’s creation are equal and no comparison should ever be made.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
October 25, 2017, 09:33:46 AM
I think everyone's religion is best for everyone. People may be bad but the religion of these people is not bad. Religion is never bad Whatever religion may be No religion tells people to kill, envy, destroy them. Religion teaches everyone to live united, religion teaches people to help poor people. So you want to say change the view, life will change. I am Muslim so I think that day will end my religion on the day of resurrection.
Bet2dream.com
October 25, 2017, 07:25:00 AM

Well i think religion wont die because it will pass through generation and also we inherited in from our ancients. Religion will always be there and being adtopted to our community right now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 01:34:03 AM

Well, there was a time when councils destroyed churches and burned everything, only in a violent way. People both believed and will believe, it is better for yourself to find a leader who can be prayed and he will give you relief from everything, than to find strength in yourself and overcome everything.
Activity: 364
October 25, 2017, 01:18:47 AM
religion will never end or vanish, quite the opposite religion is the place where everyone coming back home from the frenzy of greed and greed.  perhaps many people hope that religion will soon perish but this is will not happen even until the end of the world.

Activity: 868
Merit: 16
October 25, 2017, 12:47:44 AM
Can we differentiate between religion and politics? Because I believe the destruction or war existed in this world is based on politics, and religion is used as a shield for them so existing society of the world feel empatic with what happened. If you think a religion that will bring destruction in this world I think is wrong, but it is politics that will bring destruction in this world
October 24, 2017, 11:19:45 PM
As long as there are people believe in the existence of God,religions will continue till the end of the universe.People may die but religion???No.No.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
October 15, 2017, 07:32:59 AM
It is not religion who does evil.
It is human who does it.
I believe that there is no religion here in the world that will want their believers to do evil.
Therefore as long there are people that who wants to do good deeds then religion will still exist.

Yes, religion was created in order for people to be kind and kind people to support the life of their religion by transferring all knowledge to their children.
Pages:
Jump to: