Pages:
Author

Topic: When will Religions die? - page 7. (Read 20280 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 05:08:09 PM
Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

I'm sure they will end. They won't last forever. But how will they end?

Which could the scenario that leads to their disappearance?

Education and popularization of science. Debate does not help.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 04:42:55 PM
Every day I raise the question whether the religion as a state institution has just withered away. Just think about how many victims fell down in the endless relgious wars during the Medieval time and even now by ISIL zealots. On the other hand religion is a codex of ethics and much has been done by Protestant ethics. When we talk about future and the limits of globalisation and sovereignity, maybe there will be something more universal that unite all nations than just global economy. I guess the answer is concealed in the future vector of technological development.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 01:38:38 PM
Religions made a lot of damage to human beings and our world in general. I'm not talking only about Islam, but every kind of religion, more or less, caused lots of problems.

The existence of religion has brought about different belief to mankind. Atrocity have been committed due to the diverse doctrines in religion.
It can never be overemphasized that people have done horrible things in the name of religion. But as far as mankind is still in existence, religion will not die.
The fact is that today the cult of atheism is beginning to develop very strongly. Proceeding from this, I do not think that humanity will follow the development of the religiosity of society very much.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
November 01, 2017, 11:23:38 AM
Religions will not die as long as there are believers who believe that there is Christ the KING and the LIVING GOD.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 01, 2017, 11:00:30 AM

The existence of religion has brought about different belief to mankind. Atrocity have been committed due to the diverse doctrines in religion.
It can never be overemphasized that people have done horrible things in the name of religion. But as far as mankind is still in existence, religion will not die.
Activity: 75
November 01, 2017, 10:33:15 AM
It will never end humankind needs something to believe after death, thats where religion comes out to tell the people not to worry about it and obey some rules to achieved that promised heaven.

That's true, it is in human nature to search and worshio any kind of god, people before religion tends to worship rocks and river that give them what they need in their everyday life.
Activity: 350
November 01, 2017, 10:10:26 AM

I do not think religion is a danger. Depending on the different religions, there are different beliefs. But not all religions are bad.
Buddhists, religions, and other religions I find to be good religions, it helps people to have faith in life.
Good and bad action is up to every human being, not a fault in religion
Activity: 33
October 31, 2017, 01:35:39 PM
Religion is hard to die, because those who do not recognize religion alone can do what religion inadvertently commands. But it could be dead, when we do not believe it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 09:53:35 AM
When people will be smarter Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
October 31, 2017, 09:52:59 AM
There will always be something to manipulate big masses of people - no matter what: religions, weapon, NLP or else. It's you who makes the decision which way to take
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
October 31, 2017, 09:34:04 AM
In my opinion religion is good weapon to control people. By history we learnd about different stages of relegion. For example Roman Catholic Church when they were selling an indulgence (a way to reduce the amount of punishment one has to undergo for sins). After all this gow we can accept all this and think serious about religion.
But as I say before its just my opinion and nothing more.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 31, 2017, 09:19:50 AM

All of us will come to an end and only God knows when. Even the most famous people or religious people will die. Death is just like a thief. We can't blame religous people by their belief. All we have to do is just to live a meaningful life.
Activity: 92
October 31, 2017, 09:10:45 AM
How long have the various religions been in existence? What will end them if it failed before?
There are other good things committed by people because of religion, we can as well look at them.
Activity: 22
October 31, 2017, 08:50:27 AM
It won't. there will always be a time where people will need to use faith as an excuse for something, and as long as humans want to live, they will rely on hope which exists through faith.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 31, 2017, 08:46:54 AM

I call religions as old constitutional law that makes people in control. Laws have been changing in years. So religions have to be changed. You are right about death of religions in the future. Religious people are decreasing day by day. For example in the past we didn't talk about aetheism. But now we have started to talk about it.
Activity: 462
October 31, 2017, 07:20:47 AM

I don't think that religion will die. I mean look at what's happening now. Half of the world are willing to go to war just to fight for what they believe in, just like the Muslims for example. They keep on insisting that the world should be Muslims as well.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
October 31, 2017, 05:45:27 AM

It would dissappear if their leader would be commited of corruption or if their leader would suddenly be proven of something bad. Because most of the religions in our country are worshiping their own leaders and not the Lord.
Activity: 114
October 31, 2017, 05:03:52 AM

I don’t think it will end in our country because religions in our country keeps on getting bigger and bigger every year. It can even control the majority of the people on who to  ote as president in the elections.
Activity: 401
October 31, 2017, 01:40:30 AM

I don't thing that religion will end, acknowledging a higher being is one of human's nature, back in the days when humans didn't know who God is, they often pray to the sun, rocks and other thing that builds up the world, and that's how many religion are made. And I think that religion has a positive contribution to human's character and values.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
October 31, 2017, 12:35:58 AM
No religion teaches people to err like destroying the world and wounding their fellow human beings. Damage is not a result of religion, but humans themselves are the ones who destroy the world, some even damage and hurt themselves or commit suicide. Religion is the belief of various human beings that all religions teach good things and benefit all mankind. religion will never end and will continue to exist as long as there are people who believe it.
Pages:
Jump to: