Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the bull market come? - page 10. (Read 12513 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 101
June 01, 2019, 11:17:45 AM
now bulls are at the journey stage but slowly, maybe in the near future the bull market will come with many surprises and surely that will happen. we just wait until the market properly recovers like the past and is in a high position
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
June 01, 2019, 11:14:44 AM
as we can the market situation in the past one week, it shows that we are already in preparation for the bull run. some people are taking position already while some are waiting to fomo. its better to make a good choice now to be able to enjoy the bull run maximally.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
June 01, 2019, 10:58:44 AM
The long downtrend of the market makes people more cautious. That's why many people don't realize that bullish market already come. Bitcon price broke many resistances to reach at $8k. There's some recent effort to break $9k but it failed. June begins with a long red candle but BTC still stands over $8k. Bull trend comes, guys.
Indeed bull trend showed some clear signs on the prices but it is too early calling it a bull trend. Last attempt to broke the $9200 price level was unsuccessful and this explains how strong bears are waiting for the such opportunites in order to make a strong bear market signals. Hope market will find its stable phase on next equilibrium.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
June 01, 2019, 10:53:53 AM
some experts say if bitcoin price is hit $ 11K thats be a sign off bull run, because bear market in 2018 start with this price, i think bitcoin can reach 11k in next month
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
June 01, 2019, 10:48:11 AM
Unpredictable. when will Bull happen. we really have to prepare but stay in the flow to be able to follow what happens to the market better and certainly benefit ourselves,some signs about the increase have actually been seen to increase
now we are in the preparation stage for bulls. we have seen some pumps and maybe the next pump will not be able to stem the arrival of bulls to the market. everyone wants it, but market adoption is not too big. hopefully the success of some IEO projects in sales can make adoption of this market even stronger.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
June 01, 2019, 10:38:23 AM
Bull market is coming, so all of you will be rewarded soon , so I suggest you to buy crypto for a long term and you will get profit in LR anyway! it is just a matter of time
Unpredictable. when will Bull happen. we really have to prepare but stay in the flow to be able to follow what happens to the market better and certainly benefit ourselves,some signs about the increase have actually been seen to increase
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
June 01, 2019, 10:35:36 AM
I think bull run was already started, though it may not aggressive at the moment, but we saw how the price of bitcoin performance moving on right now for a couple of weeks happened right? look at the value it almost closed to 9k$ each once each the 10,000$ this is really a good sign to all bitcoin and crypto enthusiast.
I agree with you, because maybe now the bull has started to run, but it's still in a small stage. we cannot equate all the bulls that come to the market always like what happened in 2017 / now we have different opportunities with the market and the possibility of different assets that will benefit us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 01, 2019, 10:35:05 AM
It seems to me that the market is about to become green.  Therefore, everyone needs to have time to buy their coins.
Isn't the market green now ?
for me now just the same very much the market is well developed and clearly there are bulls on it , I think to buy now is a good time!
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
June 01, 2019, 10:33:14 AM
You really took great step in spreading your funds.
Now to your question, I still don't believe we are already in bull run, rather I think the market is just adjusting owing to its downturn last year.
Bull run will come quite alright, but I don't think there is anyone can say vividly WHEN. Just keeping your thing while we hope for the best..
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
June 01, 2019, 09:25:23 AM
I bought TNB for 30% of my position,20 % cent of the position bought ethereum,50% of the positions are in bitcoin,How many assets can you achieve in the next 10 years Shocked Roll Eyes

I think bull run was already started, though it may not aggressive at the moment, but we saw how the price of bitcoin performance moving on right now for a couple of weeks happened right? look at the value it almost closed to 9k$ each once each the 10,000$ this is really a good sign to all bitcoin and crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
June 01, 2019, 09:03:06 AM
I believe that the bull market has already come. Just look at the chart and we will see how everything has changed and now the crypto market is looking only up. This confirms the activity of trading and the growth in trading volumes. I believe that in the next 2 - 3 years we can see a big growth and overcoming of the previous maximum, and then the path to new heights. The possible price peak for BTC is up to 100,000 USD, for ETH it can be up to 7,000. This can all be due to the launch of new trading platforms and the introduction of cryptocurrencies into social networks and group trading services.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
June 01, 2019, 08:59:33 AM
Bull market is coming, so all of you will be rewarded soon , so I suggest you to buy crypto for a long term and you will get profit in LR anyway! it is just a matter of time
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
June 01, 2019, 08:46:57 AM
Honestly I don't think anyone can confidently predict the time of the bull run. You can see in time past people have predicted the prices of Bitcoin and the time of bullrun and probably non have been accurately correct. I think the time as changed and the market is just full of surprises. I will just advise you to flow with the surprises and be ready at all time.
Activity: 327
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 01, 2019, 08:43:39 AM
chances are you will get a big profit from that investment, I think you are brave enough to make that decision. but you are right that investment requires courage and high trust and I believe that bullrun is coming soon.
Activity: 925
June 01, 2019, 08:22:55 AM
This is a very huge question with no answer, even the top experts might not be able to give a tangible time frame for this. But to know or be assured there will be a bull run, take a look at the growth of the crypto market since this year, you will understand the market is gradually recovering, thereby giving all the hope or assurance that there will be a bull run and that the crypto space is not going away.
Activity: 318
June 01, 2019, 07:11:36 AM
Bullrun will come in any time as its already begun to starts as we see the market is making green.And if you are wise investors you know how to use this situation go and do investments specially in this project you can invest in this project the Dencoin tokens.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
June 01, 2019, 05:33:41 AM
The bull trend began in the winter, however, a less distinct movement began in April, and now it continues, The truth is now being corrected.
Activity: 588
June 01, 2019, 05:26:26 AM
We can not say when the exact time but if you look at the graph most of the altcoins are increasing and also the bitcoin increases continuously. I'm pretty sure bull run is coming not now but sooner.
it the definition bull market was while bitcoin price hit $19k, its not happen yet.but if the definition was market movement in green position , now we are in.i think its already started for bullish trend.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 01, 2019, 05:16:15 AM
It is already here. If you look at the stats starting from March 2019, you will recognise that we are now in the green field and this is just the beginning. Altcoins have not shown they full potential till now, but let give them some more time.
Activity: 574
June 01, 2019, 03:54:37 AM
We can not say when the exact time but if you look at the graph most of the altcoins are increasing and also the bitcoin increases continuously. I'm pretty sure bull run is coming not now but sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: