Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the bull market come? - page 13. (Read 12513 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
May 30, 2019, 03:04:09 AM
The crypto market is still very difficult to predict. To buy a TNB coin I think not to dare. It is better to buy top coins like BNB, XRP, and BCH. Buying top coins will be easier to generate profits. In addition to long-term investments and of course requires a coin that has good potential and excellent trading volumes.
Have you read what OP's wrote? he spreads his capital to two coin i.e TNB, ETH and also BTC. And I think this is the best way to put his money on TNB just 20% instead on BTC and ETH. I'll give suggestion to newcomers to buy bitcoin first before he buys altcoin because bitcoin is a hope for the user of cryptocurrency IMO. If he has an investment in bitcoin then he will have a lot of hope instead he has an investment in altcoin because the media will make him a little aware that bitcoin will be a coin which will be often be reported compared to altcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 30, 2019, 02:56:27 AM
The crypto market is still very difficult to predict. To buy a TNB coin I think not to dare. It is better to buy top coins like BNB, XRP, and BCH. Buying top coins will be easier to generate profits. In addition to long-term investments and of course requires a coin that has good potential and excellent trading volumes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
May 30, 2019, 02:54:24 AM
The bull market is here already but slow and steadily ,with time it will keep fixing resistance and keep surging just don't expect the instant surge like that of 2017
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
May 30, 2019, 02:51:38 AM
No one knows when exactly the bull run happen only we can do is to analyze the price chart or predict when bull run happen in crypto market so that we can invest more for good profit, i see the market capitalization was increasingly so fast and this is good sign.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
May 30, 2019, 02:47:14 AM
The market is bullish as we speak Mate. So I am trying to understand what you mean. The bull run is coming and bitcoin have well enough percentage so far. You can see that in the market cap
Activity: 560
May 30, 2019, 02:46:58 AM
I am not that much passionate in buying and accumulating a wide range of coins including 'shitcoins'. Rather I will be happy with a limited number of coins that may make me riches. I wish I could amass bitcoin. But unfortunately, I do not have the coins worthy of holding. The only coins I have are 'shitcoins'.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
May 30, 2019, 02:43:49 AM
IMO, I think the bulls are already here or we could be in a huge bear trap. Grin

Be vigilant and monitor your position always, prepare alerts on your mobile phone as some wild price moves may happen while you are sleeping or put trailing stop losses.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 30, 2019, 02:34:15 AM
I think bull market would come sooner because as we can see the market's activity that most of the altcoins are increasing and also the bitcoin increases continously. So, this might be a turning point into a bull market that would occur sooner.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
May 30, 2019, 02:29:24 AM
I bought TNB for 30% of my position,20 % cent of the position bought ethereum,50% of the positions are in bitcoin,How many assets can you achieve in the next 10 years Shocked Roll Eyes

Welcome to the gang! I would say that you're not yet that late coming filling in your bags since we're now seeing the bull run start and by the recent trend, it will go on and may achieve new ATH by the next year or two. Though I agree with some folks here that it may be bad to have 30% of your holdings on one alt alone, if you got lucky, then good for you! For me, I have around 40% btc, 40% eth and a bit of alts that I got from participating in good projects that sold out their IEO's. But the logical thing to do is to get 5+ alts and not just focus on one, those alts may not grow as fast but it should grow along with btc.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
May 30, 2019, 02:17:37 AM
10 years is very huge timeframe in crypto, in 10 years ETH or TND(whatever it is) can just gone..These are too young coins. Just look at hystorical snapshots in Coinmarketcap, most of coins disappearing every year and obly BTC still there, and has more that 50% dominance, just think about it. What about bullrun? It is already here, just open your eyes buddy, a lot of people made big profits in 2019 already, so you should better think about local correction.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 30, 2019, 02:07:17 AM
I would change TNB on something other may be, for example quark, XRP or even BTC. But this is just IMHO, hope you will get your profit.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 29, 2019, 11:21:53 PM
The cryptocurrency market is currently in a stage of strong growth. Now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies in the middle term. If I were you, I will cut the THNB to 10-15%, 30% its to risk for investment.
I think now choosing assets for medium-term investment is very easy. on the market we can see many assets that are ready for us to choose. and don't be afraid to lose because the market is in good condition and will be much better.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
May 29, 2019, 10:53:53 PM
Are you following the market carefully? The bull market is here, look at the price graph. Tell me, why do you need TNB in   your portfolio, are you sure about this coin?

It already started but it stops for me we should not consider it as bull run because it currently playing with the price, if it raise to a certain value it will goes ups and downs and it will stay before it will move again the bull run is like what happen on 2017.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
May 29, 2019, 10:11:15 PM
Are you following the market carefully? The bull market is here, look at the price graph. Tell me, why do you need TNB in   your portfolio, are you sure about this coin?
Activity: 616
May 29, 2019, 10:53:28 PM
The cryptocurrency market is currently in a stage of strong growth. Now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies in the middle term. If I were you, I will cut the THNB to 10-15%, 30% its to risk for investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 29, 2019, 08:41:31 PM
It seems to me that we are already on the verge of a reversal. Many experts agree that in the fall, Bitcoin will conquer new heights.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 29, 2019, 07:45:36 PM
I bought TNB for 30% of my position,20 % cent of the position bought ethereum,50% of the positions are in bitcoin,How many assets can you achieve in the next 10 years Shocked Roll Eyes

Just stay relax and be patience time has comes for bitcoin bullrun. People and some financial expert expect that bitcoin uprise their price at 10k usd.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
May 29, 2019, 07:39:09 PM
Bull market is already around the corner and bullish momentum seems impressive that suggests there is more upside potential still left to make most out of this trend i only suggest to stick with the main coins like btc and eth because these are the ones that lead the bull race everytime.
Activity: 560
May 29, 2019, 07:32:25 PM
The bull run is here with us and it's good you have already purchased some good coins. Keep holding them because I strongly believe there are better days ahead in this crypto space.
Activity: 686
May 29, 2019, 06:57:06 PM
why do you buy a tnb, I think TNB is shitcoin because the 205th rank of coinmarketcap in my opinion is still a lot of altcoins that are better than tnb to be invested and bullrun has started it won't be long time for altcoin to rise
Even so we don't know the potential of every coin and TNB does look less dominant to survive in the future so it would be better to immediately buy the top Altcoin because if the bullrun comes, surely the price is much higher.
I hope we don't choose the wrong coin, if you are better prepared to not waste time and always pay attention to not be lured into selling it.
Pages:
Jump to: