Pages:
Author

Topic: When will the bull market come? - page 9. (Read 12513 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 01, 2019, 07:46:01 PM
Though we can't set an exact time for the bull run because the crypto market doesn't follow anyone's expectation or prediction, but by following the recent crypto market growth, it seems that the bull market is ready to run! If Bitcoin hits 10K USD, then anytime we can see a massive pump in the crypto atmosphere! If I hold a coin for 10 years, then I will hold the Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, and TRON!
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
June 01, 2019, 07:45:20 PM
Look, bull market is here, have you looked at charts? market is green! That's why it is time to buy altcoins and make money! Don't miss this opportunity!
Activity: 249
June 01, 2019, 07:43:40 PM
The bull market is already here. The market has been green for days and btc has risen above 8k. These are all indicatuons of the bull market. We are yet to experience a higher pump though but to me, the bull is here
i don't think bullrun already arrived until today, bearish still showing their exsistence in market, and market still not stable for now especially for altcoin price still showing downtrend than uptrend
the process towards Bull is more appropriate, and the market is still changing season.
the bear market will end soon and turn into a bullish market, but it's not easy to be the top, it takes time.
when the Bull market arrives, of course no one knows clearly but  I'm sure if the Bull market is coming soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 01, 2019, 07:42:32 PM
Just like you, we are all waiting as there is no genuine time as to when it will set in. Most people can only predict or assume based on certian facts, but the truth still remains no one actually knows.
But to be optimistic that it will come, take your mind to the nature of the market before now, you will see amazing growth within few months; in my opinion, that's to show there will be a bull run.
Activity: 494
homt.net
June 01, 2019, 07:34:24 PM
The bull market is already here. The market has been green for days and btc has risen above 8k. These are all indicatuons of the bull market. We are yet to experience a higher pump though but to me, the bull is here
i don't think bullrun already arrived until today, bearish still showing their exsistence in market, and market still not stable for now especially for altcoin price still showing downtrend than uptrend
Activity: 494
homt.net
June 01, 2019, 07:24:14 PM
We can not say when the exact time but if you look at the graph most of the altcoins are increasing and also the bitcoin increases continuously. I'm pretty sure bull run is coming not now but sooner.
it the definition bull market was while bitcoin price hit $19k, its not happen yet.but if the definition was market movement in green position , now we are in.i think its already started for bullish trend.
yes for now market showing positif movement, but one important think untill now
bitcoin price keep stable in range $8xxx/Bitcoin this a good condition for bitcoin market.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
June 01, 2019, 06:40:21 PM
Current market conditions are a good sign and have a high probability if the Bull market arrives soon.
increasing pretty well, this is a process for higher points, when it arrives we don't know but I'm sure Bull will come.
the bear market is over and the conditions change, make the most of your time.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 01, 2019, 06:39:37 PM
I bought TNB for 30% of my position,20 % cent of the position bought ethereum,50% of the positions are in bitcoin,How many assets can you achieve in the next 10 years Shocked Roll Eyes

My advice is when the price of TNB coin increases and it has given you profit, so you better sell TNB coin that you have and buy coins that are in the top 100 coinmarketcap, because I think investing in the top 100 coinmarketcap is safer and will definitely give you profit even though it may take a long time (depending on market conditions).

my own assets are like this :
1. BTC - 25%
2. ETH - 15%
3. BNB - 10%
4. IOTA - 20%
5. ATOM - 30%
Activity: 658
June 01, 2019, 06:22:26 PM
I bought TNB for 30% of my position,20 % cent of the position bought ethereum,50% of the positions are in bitcoin,How many assets can you achieve in the next 10 years Shocked Roll Eyes

I think you are so brave to invest 30% on TNB. If I were you I will split the 30% into 3 other altcoins. But I don’t know whats your story behind it, maybe you’re so sure about TNB. Also about bull run I think it will happen in the mid of 2020 or at the end.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
June 01, 2019, 06:03:01 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
June 01, 2019, 05:23:24 PM
We can make a very good profit in the future. You have quite reasonably distributed your investments, you should always keep 50% or more in bitcoin. The rest to distribute between promising altcoins. This is the best scenario for the impending bull run.
Activity: 700
June 01, 2019, 02:51:02 PM
The bull run has happened lately but it can't be called a real bull run because the market is still down even though it's only a little , I suggest buying a few coins at the current price, to keep the actual bull run coming
right, even though it hasn't experienced a very large increase, the current market development is quite good, making it possible for the bull market to arrive.
but it is only a prediction so we still have to be vigilant and ready to accept the possibility of getting worse.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 01, 2019, 02:42:20 PM
The bull run has happened lately but it can't be called a real bull run because the market is still down even though it's only a little , I suggest buying a few coins at the current price, to keep the actual bull run coming
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
June 01, 2019, 02:29:20 PM
100% profit since the new year is not enough to mark the market as bullish? Bull market started in the 1st April when big green 1000$ candle appeared.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 01, 2019, 02:25:46 PM
Bull market is coming, so all of you will be rewarded soon , so I suggest you to buy crypto for a long term and you will get profit in LR anyway! it is just a matter of time
Unpredictable. when will Bull happen. we really have to prepare but stay in the flow to be able to follow what happens to the market better and certainly benefit ourselves,some signs about the increase have actually been seen to increase

Most are unpredictable, but you can recognize it from the experiences you learn. Since Bitcoin increased from about $ 3,000 to $ 4,000, it has begun to signal a bull market
Activity: 645
June 01, 2019, 12:08:16 PM
Keep hold your altcoins that you bought, the bull market will coming soon because as you can see the prices of the cryptos increasing monthly , I'm sure you will earn much profit with your cryptos.
everyone who is in the cryptocurrency market will earn a lot of money in the future if they will be a smart investor in the coming year

What a fairy tale? Where does this information come from? There is a risk that you may lose everything by not investing correctly. Do not hurry. A small increase in bitcoin does not mean anything.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
June 01, 2019, 11:59:54 AM
Keep hold your altcoins that you bought, the bull market will coming soon because as you can see the prices of the cryptos increasing monthly , I'm sure you will earn much profit with your cryptos.
everyone who is in the cryptocurrency market will earn a lot of money in the future if they will be a smart investor in the coming year
Activity: 700
June 01, 2019, 11:51:35 AM
Apparently bull market has come! Look at charts, btc,ethereum , bnb were pumped hardly, so this is bull run.  But I doubt we will break 10 k, correction is coming
Activity: 1358
June 01, 2019, 11:31:23 AM
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
June 01, 2019, 11:22:46 AM
We are currently in a slow bull run. The bull run of the crypto market is usually in stages. It needs to start from somewhere and move gradually into the highest peak and later drop into a stable price for some period on time. If you don't believe that we are currently in the bull run, check the market value of Bitcoin and Ethereum in January 2019 and compare it to the current price of Both crypto coins. The differences in their market values says it all.
Pages:
Jump to: